Photo

Problem Installing Ding0s Questpack

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:30 AM

Thank you and thanks for your help in fixing the mods.
:cheers:

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#22 lac

lac
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 03:42 AM

bug with the QP component creature and area improvements.

There is a fix which is supposed to change the fight in the bottom of the guarded compound from its mishmash to something more appropriate. Instead what happens is that you get 4, friendly, and not invisible invisible stalkers on the stairs, who will fight on your side should you lure some of your opponents from upstairs downstairs.
Your upstairs opponents will also set off and be trapped by their own traps. Just thought I would post this here, becaues I currently recommend that people using Steve's fixes not install the component 'area improvements'.

Thanks,
Laura

#23 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:18 PM

Thanks for your report, lac. That's always very helpful to know, what's wrong with our fixes or if we need a fix. I think Steve will read and give an answer to your post.

By the way, I've seen that you are in every forum and give reports of your playthrough. Therfore I will thank you a lot for your wonderful work, to let us know, what's wrong and what not.
:cheers:

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#24 Steve

Steve
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:52 PM

Is this what you're seeing?
http://www.shsforums...showtopic=37361

-------

Lac, I'm guessing that you don't have SCS Smarter mages installed?

Edited by Steve, 21 December 2008 - 02:13 PM.