257 replies to this topic

#1 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:03 AM

UPDATED: 3/05/09

Azazello, :cheers:

This was your idea (and a good one) but I started while some things were fresh in my mind.

Let us use this as a TDD 1.12 version bug report/fix log but if we run into compatibility queries with other mods, it is possible (not promised) to be addressed. Anyone that notices a spell, item, NPC, or area that just isn't working right, post it here. It is hard to find some scattered posts since TDD doesn't have a forum.

I will edit and/or add findings and I hope more people will do as well. There is power in numbers 8)

PRIME IMPORTANCE:

KITS

Testing of ALL kits to make sure every spell, ability, created weapon and feats/immunities are getting applied. Some are instant and some happen at certain levels.
Also looking into race/alignment restrictions should be addressed but I don't think they have problems.

One person can easily test 6 different kits by starting a multiplayer game (with TDD installed, at least) and picking 6 players with different kits. Then all you have to do is keep using CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP("#") for each character. Some kits require vast level ups for abilities and some abilities are obtained after level 1 for other kits.

Vindicator kit repaired and Mage Hunter kit repaired with 2 spells>>>>>>>Mage Hunter kit receives spells like Avenger druid but has no means to apply them or use them (not a mage or priest). Left this alone as it is not important.

>>>>All fighter kits have been tested by sdrake<<<<<

Things to do so far:

Issue: Finalize TP2 coding for the fubar kit-Vindicator never worked at all to my knowledge.

temp fix with .rar http://www.shsforums...&...st&p=395894
The .rar can be extracted to the override folder with TDD installed but there may be a messy string in different games for "Death Reaper" ability (minor)

Problem with Priest of Silvanus kit (not the same as the Neverending Journey kit component).

Issue: Kit is listed as Druid (11) in KITLIST.2DA but comes up in Cleric kit selection :unsure: Player who picks the kit gets a generic Cleric class.

This needs to be reassigned to the Druid selection of kits but I need more research as to how. I noticed in the non-Weidu TDD 103, the kit was correctly assigned to druid class.
I would prefer to revert it to the original Druid class as there are items from TDD that describe being used by Priest of Silvanus and Druid classes in the item description. Conceptual things really.

fix (temp) This allows the player to select the Kit from a cleric class. All spells are fine from CLABPR12.2DA. There may be one or two items not usable by the Priest of Silvanus with this edit as the items are flagged for Druids. Sorry, but it's a start.
http://www.shsforums...&...st&p=430219

QUESTS

>>>Quest Bug even from 103 where the Demon battle area cannot get access:
http://www.shsforums...&...st&p=380611

>>>Captain in Eshpurta fails to give the gold reward in dialog option 2 and is the only thing wrong with that DLG. Code fix (needs testing) below
http://www.shsforums...&...st&p=438815

Worldmap/ Area problem with Haunted Forest (DD8001C)>>>>>note to self: AR8001 needs a worldmap travel icon (wheel?) in its borders and I think that will fix it. It may take some time for area building

Destinations unreachable in worldmap. If using the Cave entrance ( same as entrance to the Shadow Dragon lair) the party moves to the Shadow Dragon lair the exact same area and location as part of the Umar Temple ruins. Disregarded but not forgotten as I may have found a better solution above. We'll see...
****DD8001 worldmap trvels attended to for new version. New searchmap (DD8001C) and new travel links in .tbl. Also will be finalized with Worldmap installed (worldmap greater than 7.1?)

more to come

Edited by Hoppy, 05 March 2009 - 09:14 AM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#2 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:27 AM

ITEMS:

Items usable by the bard kits are useless by the bard kits. I tested even with a vanilla G3 fixpack + TDD1.12 install and also a Baldurdash + non Weidu TDD 103 install (vanilla) and identical results for the kits/ items relationship.

Buccaneer and Chanter (great kit) have weapons specifically usable by that kit and could never be equipped. I looked into the stats and they were fine. Taking some UNUSABLE flags away from mage classes additionally helped. GENERALIST (?), but I have to recheck to make sure the items can't be used by other straight mages barring some random occurrence with other mod NPC's.

Thief kits may have all checked out 100% and also with items. Need to test:
Paladin
Ranger
Cleric
Thief (some)
Druid

for the items/kit relationship.

Edited by Hoppy, 17 December 2008 - 01:48 AM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#3 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 01:39 AM

DIALOGS and NPC's:

One small issue with Avaunis' dialog and a wrong Dead("") check

http://www.shsforums...&...st&p=382642

If I remember, his quest was fine in TDD 103 and 1.11. Here we just need to change PSION2 to PSION4 in his AVAUNISP and AVAUNISJ dialogs.

TDD NPC's (BG1 guys and girl)

BGT compatible NPC thing and using death variables in script not working. Still pondering this one:
http://www.shsforums...&...st&p=429224

- King Diamond

#4 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:53 AM

Wonderful news, Hoppy. TDD will get more attention as before. What erebusant do with the big BG1 mods you do with TDD, now. :cheers:

Everytime I missed an own forum for TDD. Why we should not start it now? We have for all big BG2 mods a forum, but not for TDD...

You mentioned in an other thread that you will updated the mod to v1.12a. I think you can get with the new fixes and without new translations a v1.13, too. Sounds better for a new version as v1.12a and that after more then one year.

O.K. Now, it follows the small fixes we use in our BW Fixpack, which should be included in a new TDD version:

We included the fix you mentioned here for the next BW Fixpack release.

The following are included:

Animate.ids
--- TDD\RULE\Animate.ids	Fri Oct 07 19:33:41 2005
+++ C:\BWP Patchstudio\patched files\TDD\RULE\Animate.ids	Wed Jan 09 06:33:56 2008
@@ -296,7 +296,7 @@
 0xE090 IC_MERILITH
 0xE0A0 IC_ICE_TROLL
 0xE0B0 IC_TROLL1
-0XE0C0 IC_SNOW_TROLL
+0xE0C0 IC_SNOW_TROLL
 0xE0D0 IC_UMBERHULK
 0xE0E0 IC_CORNUGONSKI
 0xE0F0 IC_ICE_GOLEM

ANISND.IDS
--- TDD\RULE\ANISND.IDS	Fri Oct 07 19:39:20 2005
+++ C:\BWP Patchstudio\patched files\TDD\RULE\ANISND.IDS	Wed Jan 09 06:33:28 2008
@@ -279,7 +279,7 @@
 0xE090 MTAN	 CGAMEANIMATIONTYPE_IC_MERILITH
 0xE0A0 MTIC	 CGAMEANIMATIONTYPE_IC_ICE_TROLL
 0xE0B0 MTRO	 CGAMEANIMATIONTYPE_TROLL1
-0XE0C0 MTSN	 CGAMEANIMATIONTYPE_IC_SNOW_TROLL
+0xE0C0 MTSN	 CGAMEANIMATIONTYPE_IC_SNOW_TROLL
 0xE0D0 MUM2	 CGAMEANIMATIONTYPE_IC_UMBERHULK
 0xE0E0 MCOR	 CGAMEANIMATIONTYPE_IC_CORNUGONSKI
 0xE0F0 MGIC	 CGAMEANIMATIONTYPE_IC_ICE_GOLEM

Setup-TDD.tp2
--- Setup-TDD.tp2	Thu Jun 21 20:28:24 2007
+++ C:\BWP Patchstudio\patched files\Setup-TDD.tp2	Fri Oct 31 08:38:23 2008
@@ -10697,28 +10697,7 @@

COPY ~TDD/ITM/SWZZZ2.itm~		   ~TDD-ITM~
   SAY NAME2 @21388
-  SAY DESC ~This is the brother blade of @21386. Made later in life after a change in faith from Lathander to Talos, the monk forged the blade with offensive strength in mind. Paired with its defensive half, they would be unstoppable.
-
-STATISTICS:
-
-Damage: 1D10 + 4
-THAC0: +4
-Special:
-  Casts Simulacrum once per day
-  Casts Fire Shield Red once per day
-  5% chance of slaying the target on hit if a save vs. death is not made
-Damage Type:  slashing
-Weight:  5
-Speed Factor: 3
-Proficiency Type: Katana
-Type:  1-handed
-Requires: 6 Strength
-
-Not Usable By:
- Druid
- Cleric
- Mage
- Beast Master~
+  SAY DESC @21389

COPY ~TDD/ITM/SYLVCLUB.itm~		 ~TDD-ITM~
   SAY NAME2 @21390
@@ -11848,7 +11827,7 @@
 //
 //*********************************************************************************************
 BEGIN @21467
-REQUIRE_COMPONENT "Setup-TDD.tp2"	  "0"  @21468
+//REQUIRE_COMPONENT "Setup-TDD.tp2"	  "0"  @21468
 FORBID_COMPONENT  "Setup-RoT.tp2"	  "1"  ~You must not have "RoT Kit Pack" installed to activate TDD kits successfully~

Additional I have told our German users of your new task and have placed a link in our German forum to your thread. So we can hope, that more gamers will come to test the needed things.

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 18 December 2008 - 02:56 AM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#5 sdrake

sdrake
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 03:22 PM

I'll volunteer to do some testing on the TDD kits. Would it be better to do a BG2 Fixpack/TDD only install or I could use my latest Big World install, whatever would work better. Also, perhaps this would function as more research into installing kits at the end of a BWP install? Weidu log attached.

Attached Files

#6 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:58 PM

Awesome sdrake!

It may be dangerous in your BWP installation to install kits at the end particularly after refinements which duplicates ALL kit entries for the delayed HLA component. The kits will install but you may not get assigned the kit after the game starts. More about this is seen in the BALDUR.BCS.

If you have enough space (for a ToB patched+ BG2 fixpack +TDD+TDDkits) which will be approximately 3.8 GB then that may be easier than potential hosing of your current mega game.

- King Diamond

#7 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:10 PM

COPY ~TDD/ITM/SWZZZ2.itm~ ~TDD-ITM~
SAY NAME2 @21388
- SAY DESC ~This is the brother blade of @21386. Made later in life after a change in faith from Lathander to Talos, the monk forged the blade with offensive strength in mind. Paired with its defensive half, they would be unstoppable.
-
-STATISTICS:
-
-Damage: 1D10 + 4
-THAC0: +4
-Special:
- Casts Simulacrum once per day
- Casts Fire Shield Red once per day
- 5% chance of slaying the target on hit if a save vs. death is not made
-Damage Type: slashing
-Weight: 5
-Speed Factor: 3
-Proficiency Type: Katana
-Type: 1-handed
-Requires: 6 Strength
-
-Not Usable By:
- Druid
- Cleric
- Mage
- Beast Master~
+ SAY DESC @21389

COPY ~TDD/ITM/SYLVCLUB.itm~ ~TDD-ITM~
SAY NAME2 @21390
@@ -11848,7 +11827,7 @@
//
//*********************************************************************************************
BEGIN @21467
-REQUIRE_COMPONENT "Setup-TDD.tp2" "0" @21468
+//REQUIRE_COMPONENT "Setup-TDD.tp2" "0" @21468
FORBID_COMPONENT "Setup-RoT.tp2" "1" ~You must not have "RoT Kit Pack" installed to activate TDD kits successfully~[/code]

Additional I have told our German users of your new task and have placed a link in our German forum to your thread. So we can hope, that more gamers will come to test the needed things.

Greetings Leomar

One change made to this text. Can we change the @21386 to the actual name Elemental Life? The description gets copied verbatim and the brother blade is the Elemental Life Katana (SWZZZ1). TRA references will not work when copying within a description otherwise we get a description that looks like this:

Thanks for these fixes! :cheers:

This is the brother blade of @21386. Made later in life after a change in faith from Lathander to Talos, the monk forged the blade with offensive strength in mind. Paired with its defensive half, they would be unstoppable.

STATISTICS:

Damage: 1D10 + 4
THAC0: +4
Special:
Casts Simulacrum once per day
Casts Fire Shield Red once per day
5% chance of slaying the target on hit if a save vs. death is not made
Damage Type: slashing
Weight: 5
Speed Factor: 3
Proficiency Type: Katana
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 6 Strength

Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage
Beast Master

Edited by Hoppy, 18 December 2008 - 07:21 PM.

- King Diamond

#8 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:36 PM

Updated first post including Leomar's link with the cleric bug (I completely forgot that one) and one worldmap/area issue.

- King Diamond

#9 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:04 AM

Can anyone tell me where response triggers (for PC dialog) are decompiled as in what .D file? I am looking for the final bit for the Avaunis compatibility and his dialog fix.

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I was missing a trigger from his dialog and it didn't need to be a response trigger.

Edited by Hoppy, 19 December 2008 - 07:09 AM.

- King Diamond

#10 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:25 AM

A gift from me to you all. This will be included in my files for a TDD update (if they are worthy). For those that want a fixed Topaz dragon script and a working Topaz Breath spell with added VVC. I used existing Dragon Breaths and changed the color (newVVC) to make it look visible with its awesome devastating powers.

Project originally begun by Radagast_the_Brown and continued by me to get the bloody thing to cast the spell. Original TDD spell changed to use the projectile and VVC. No other changes made.

Included files:
A CRE file for initial installing of TDD
A BAF file for initial installing of TDD
A BCS, SPL, and VVC that can be used for extracting to override or copy/paste to override if TDD is installed.

I will include this in my final cumulative pack of fixes once I have worked everything out with items, kits, etc, etc.

Enjoy! 8)

Reuploaded a new rar with missing BAM. Extract everything to override
Attached File  TDDTopazfiles.rar   145.29K   468 downloads

EDIT: one thing changed from initial CRE file. Protection from the Wing Buffet which was not there initially and made him get knocked out from his own attack. Use this file for initial installation and copy paste to the TDD/CRE folder and overwrite if prompted. Do the same for respective files SPL, BAF, and the VVC gets put in the TDD/SFX folder and this is new but will get copied by the TP2, I think.

Edited by Hoppy, 09 January 2009 - 09:25 AM.

- King Diamond

#11 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 12:46 AM

I've used the search engine of the SHS Forum for The Darkest Day.

Here the results for "Darkest Day" in title only:
http://www.shsforums...ite=darkest day

Here the results for "TDD" in title only:
http://www.shsforums...mp;highlite=TDD

Like you can see, there exists much threads about TDD. Perhaps you find something useful.

And again I recommended an own forum for TDD. We can move much of the listed threads to the new TDD forum. Therefore we can discuss about the mod, the NPCs and report bugs there. Additional we have all about the mod in one place. :)

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 20 December 2008 - 12:48 AM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
- Chevalier

#12 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 09:55 AM

Maybe Seb, Liam or Ascension64 will convert this thread into a forum. Let's keep it going at least and I will PM them.

RE: Above links

Thanks Leomar! I have seen most of those topics and have been working on the outstanding bugs or ones that may have crept in throughout different versions. Some of the problems mentioned I have already addressed and some I will look into.

We need thorough testing of most of TDD content applying these fixes so that we don't run into problems again. This is an overhaul of many (minor) things that added up seem like a lot.

It makes no sense to me if the mod installs perfectly but three kits don't work. In this case it was two that were totally broken and there could be more. Also some items need revising and that takes much testing and time in addition to the kit testing.

Currently I have a fix folder and a semi modified TP2 but I can't release until everything is finished, tested and solid, barring a few minor things. I hope everyone can be patient :)

- King Diamond

#13 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:10 AM

Avaunis quest DLG broken

http://www.shsforums...&...st&p=373924

Fixed by changing Dead("PSION4") and !Dead.... as the PSION2 guys were not at the end of the quest but the beginning. Cut scenes are fine and I omitted a useless Global check from the AVAUNISJ.DLG as we see in the above post:

Globalgt("Caravan_Quest","GLOBAL",2)>>>>this global didn't even get set to 1 even when getting the quest, finishing the quest, or Avaunis dead or kicked out. Removed forever and used the Dead check above for a stronger check.

For now manually set the global to 3 in game if your dialog has been fixed with the Dead PSION4 checks. If not fixed with the Dead checks then set global as well:

SPRITE_IS_DEAD("PSION2") or use shadowkeeper.

NOTE: Because of the bugged checks he does his quest finished dialog after the first battle. Once you finish the full quest and set above globals, he should not think the quest is still going when kicked out...I hope.

Edited by Hoppy, 20 December 2008 - 10:23 AM.

- King Diamond

#14 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:59 PM

Currently I have a fix folder and a semi modified TP2 but I can't release until everything is finished, tested and solid, barring a few minor things. I hope everyone can be patient

That's the right way. I hope we get some testers to check the kits and items. If someone is giving a report in our German forum, I'll let you know. :)

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#15 sdrake

sdrake
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:58 AM

I tested the Mage Hunter fighter kit and have two major problems.

First, here's an updated description of the kit as the description given in TDD is very vague.

ADVANTAGES:
-Can use Lay On Hands 1x day
-Can use True Sight 1x day
-Gains the use of Spell Turning 1x day per 5 levels
-Starts at level 1 with 25% magic resistance and at level 19 this increases to 50% magic resistance
-Gains the following spells at level 21: chromatic orb, web, lightning bolt, improved invisibility, chaos
-Gains at level 21 the Sword Of Disruption (description below)
-Gains the following spells at level 23: chromatic orb, web, lightning bolt, improved invisibility, chaos, chain lightning

DISADVANTAGES
-Must be human
-Must be of good alignment
-Cannot use missile weapons

Sword Of Disruption
This blade is gained to the Mage Hunter when achieves 21st level of experience
Damage: 1d8+5
THAC0:+5
Special: can cast Spellstrike
Damage Type: Slashing
Weight: 4
Speed Factor: 2
Proficiency Type: Long Sword
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 6 strength
Usuable by: Mage Hunter

Now, problem number 1 is the Mage Hunter at levels 21 and 23 gains some spells to be used. However these spells
are not in the innate ability slot or in the mage spellbook if they are supposed to be memorized. They're simply nowhere to be found.

Problem number 2 is the Sword Of Disruption gained at level 21 is unusable by the Mage Hunter.

On a postive note the Mage Hunter's Lay On Hands, True Sight, and Spell Turning work fine.

Next Test Kit: The Frost Dweller

#16 King Diamond

King Diamond

Give Me Your Soul...Please

• Modder
  • 1430 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:07 AM

Nice topic, guys!
Keep your work and give me a shout later to include all those fixes into the package. :cheers:

(last update: 02-12-2008)
----------------------------------------------
SoS, v1.13
TDD, v1.12
TS-BP, v6.10
CtB, v1.11
RoT, v2.1
----------------------------------------------
BP Animations Scheme

#17 sdrake

sdrake
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:26 AM

King Diamond thanks for all the maintaining and bugfixing you've done for the big BG2 mods!

Now onto the Frost Dweller fighter kit. Here's the description:
ADAVANTAGES
-Has 25% resistance to cold, which increases to 50% at level 14, 75% at level 18, and 100% at level 22
-Recieves +1 to maximum Constitution
-Gains innate ability to cast Frost Bite at levels 16 and 22
-Has a natural movement-speed bonus
-Is immune to diseases

DISADVANTAGES
-Has -20% to fire resistance
-Must be of a Chaotic alignment
-Recieves -1 to maximum Intelligence
-Has a maximum Charisma of 5
-Has no skill with ranged weapons
-Has no skill with swords, halberds, katanas, and scimitars
-Can only be proficient with axe, dagger, war hammer, club, spear,flail, mace, quarterstaff,
-Must be Human, Dwarf, or Half-Orc

A few notes:
Not mentioned in the kit description is that the Frost Dweller gains Otiluke's Freezing Sphere at levels 12, 15, and 18.
This seems to work like Skull Trap. It did 203 damage to the fire mephit I CLUA'd. A second test on another fire
mephit did 215 damage. I CLUA'd an umber hulk for a third test and it took 224 damage. I think most might say
that's overpowered.

Frost Bite is a ranged spell (like Flame Arrow) that allows for a save vs. spells and if the target fails their save does
around 50 damage.

I CLUA'd a Mummy in to test the immunity to diseases. When the mummy hit the Frost Dweller he got the diseased icon
on his portrait but didn't take any of the lingering damage so this works.

I CLUA'd an Ice Mephit to test the Cold Resistance and had no problem.

I CLUA'd a Fire Mephit to test the -20 Fire Resistance and had no problem.

The Frost Dweller has the same movement rate as the Barbarian.

So, this kit doesn't have any problems other than some people might want to have Otiluke's Freezing Sphere's
damage massively reduced.

Next Kit Test The Vampire Hunter

#18 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:15 AM

Now this is what I'm talkin' about: a n00bie making a contribution to community! No need to be a programmer or coding. Help out, how ever, when ever, where ever, you can.

Toasts to sdrake :cheers:

#19 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:30 AM

Keep it alive peeps! Right now I have to go on sabbatical and get a new hard drive. I don't know if anything will be recovered from my old one.

@sdrake,
everything you are doing is awesome and keep logging them! We can look at the technical stuff like the items and spells later to make them function. Also, I am not sure if overpowered spells will be nerfed or not in respect to the original authors' intentions. Keep sharing your opinions and we can take that into consideration.

@King Diamond

Welcome back! The cavalry has arrived :)

Edited by Hoppy, 22 December 2008 - 09:32 AM.

- King Diamond

#20 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:43 AM

FYI: two sites with TDD info...

A few notes:
Not mentioned in the kit description is that the Frost Dweller gains Otiluke's Freezing Sphere at levels 12, 15, and 18.
This seems to work like Skull Trap. It did 203 damage to the fire mephit I CLUA'd. A second test on another fire
mephit did 215 damage. I CLUA'd an umber hulk for a third test and it took 224 damage. I think most might say
that's overpowered.

The links above given descriptions of the kits, and Freezing Sphere is part of the kit. w00t!

Edited by Azazello, 22 December 2008 - 10:46 AM.