Photo

Strontium Dog's BWP problem thread/Was:- Nadalin NTOSC issue

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

#41 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:03 AM

I still can't accept the notion of being forced to have those 3 NPCs in my party. Not only are they boring re roleplay and vastly overpowered with enhancements(well, drizz't in drizztsaga is, anyway), but I generally prefer an evil-aligned party for BGT as it fits(since when is a son of murder likely to be good- or neutral-aligned?)(I've made Faldorn Neutral-Evil which fits more her personality as a shadow-druid, and the others are also evil).In short, if anyone can provide me with code that allows me, each time, to remove the offending NPCs from my party once they've done their ROT or TS quests in the relevant areas and put them back in with no issues(especially any fix to the bug which forces me to follow the good-aligned option re Bodhi/chapter 3, if I want to play TS), then I would be eternally grateful. Thanks.

The alternative is to either bore myself to tears until Spellhold by which time I can get rid of Yoshimo/Kachiko after defeating Irenicus(?), and getting rid of drizz't after finishing the icewind dale area(after exiting the underdark) OR just avoiding the 3 NPCs altogether and giving up on doing the interesting ROT/TS quests and just artificially adding in what I estimate the total XP would have been for completing all those quests.

It's so annoying that the relevant modders decided to foul gameplay up this way. I see nothing wrong with removing and readding NPCs whenever I want.

Edited by Strontium Dog, 17 May 2009 - 06:33 AM.

#42 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 05:50 AM

To All: A Mega Mod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content, but you have more choices or paths though the game.

It's so annoying that the relevant modders decided to foul gampleay up this way. I see nothing wrong with removing and readding NPCs whenever I want.

These modders didn't think you could install their mods with other mods and wanted to develop stories with the NPC's and if you didn't want to play them you would not install them. Now with the mega mod I keep hearing that people wanting to install everything and are planing to do it 'all' in one play though. It just not going to happen (there are parts of SoS the need Selence in your party (I have not played that part yet) and to get some of TS to happen you need to romance Sime & and to play NeJ you need to have Hrothgar and to play NeJ part 2 you still need him and must side with Bodhi against the thieves and can't have Sime in your party). So when leaving the dungeon you would need to have Drizzt, Kachiko & Hrothgar in your party (you can turn down Yoshimo when you first meet him and pick him up later at the CC).

To Strontium Dog: Are you willing to use CLUA Console and maybe have bugs with not setting all of the right Globals? Then to play the main quest of TS, have Y&K in your party for a while in each chapter this lets them have their needed banters, then kick them and get them back again. You don't need them all the time just enough to get their banters. In an earlier version of TS (long ago) I had a bug with them going on the Ship to Spellhold so I had my mage cast his own 'Fog of Fate' spell and that would take me to the lost isle that their quest is on and then after finishing the quest he would cast 'Fog of Fate' again and I would be back at the docks.

The RoT needs Drizzt in your party while you are doing the RoT quests (RoT's Drizzt is a different Drizzt than the one in the DrizztSaga). Maybe save the game and do 1 play though with TDD, SoS, TS & CtB and a second play though just doing RoT?

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#43 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 07:43 AM

To All: A Mega Mod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content, but you have more choices or paths though the game.

It's so annoying that the relevant modders decided to foul gampleay up this way. I see nothing wrong with removing and readding NPCs whenever I want.

These modders didn't think you could install their mods with other mods and wanted to develop stories with the NPC's and if you didn't want to play them you would not install them. Now with the mega mod I keep hearing that people wanting to install everything and are planing to do it 'all' in one play though. It just not going to happen (there are parts of SoS the need Selence in your party (I have not played that part yet) and to get some of TS to happen you need to romance Sime & and to play NeJ you need to have Hrothgar and to play NeJ part 2 you still need him and must side with Bodhi against the thieves and can't have Sime in your party). So when leaving the dungeon you would need to have Drizzt, Kachiko & Hrothgar in your party (you can turn down Yoshimo when you first meet him and pick him up later at the CC).

To Strontium Dog: Are you willing to use CLUA Console and maybe have bugs with not setting all of the right Globals? Then to play the main quest of TS, have Y&K in your party for a while in each chapter this lets them have their needed banters, then kick them and get them back again. You don't need them all the time just enough to get their banters. In an earlier version of TS (long ago) I had a bug with them going on the Ship to Spellhold so I had my mage cast his own 'Fog of Fate' spell and that would take me to the lost isle that their quest is on and then after finishing the quest he would cast 'Fog of Fate' again and I would be back at the docks.

The RoT needs Drizzt in your party while you are doing the RoT quests (RoT's Drizzt is a different Drizzt than the one in the DrizztSaga). Maybe save the game and do 1 play though with TDD, SoS, TS & CtB and a second play though just doing RoT?

I have no problem with the idea of not being able to do all quests. It's just annoying to be forced to use the above NPCs for quests which they have no connection to. So, I would prefer playing windspear hills/umar hills etc. without yoshimo/kachiko/drizx't etc. and just reinstate them into my party for the quests they're connected to, such as that adventure pre-spellhold.

I presume that I can kick out and take back either Selene from SOS and Hrothgar from NEJ as long as it's not while playing midway through a SOS or NEJ quest, respectively?(I'd always thought that NEJ merely involved going through that 1st secret portal next to the prison to some other series of areas before returning and finishing chateau irenicus?).

What I could do, perhaps is , like you said, save the game just before leaving chateau irenicus and then leave the dungeon with Hrothgar(for NEJ) and Kachiko(for TS); then play sos, tdd, ctb and ts., and then reload playing just with ROT. With the first playthrough, I would spend , say, 4(?) (gametime)days per chapter(ie chapter 2 and 3) to allow enough dialogue to be spoken by yoshimo/kachiko and then go straight to spellhold, do the big ts adventure, during the voyage, and defeat irenicus. Then I could just kick out yoshimo/kachiko from my party and use movetoarea() to get my PCs back to Athkatla so I could then do the remaining 99-100%% of the TDD/SOS/CTB quests.

The only catch is that I don't know what the ROT quests are. I hope none of them are linked to(or dependent on) any standard BG2 quests in any way. All I heard was that there's perhaps some interesting dialogue between drizz't and drows in underdark and that drizz't and party can go to icewind dale on exiting the underdark.Can anyone please tell me what the various ROT quests are? I'm considering just avoiding the normal game and just using movetoarea() as much as possible to get drizz't and my party as quickly as possible to all the ROT areas that mod covers, so as to get it over and done with.

#44 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 11:00 PM

@ Chevalier

A Mega Mod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content, but you have more choices or paths though the game.

Nice said. I'll take your sentance and use it in my signature. :cheers:

@ Strontium Dog

Can anyone please tell me what the various ROT quests are?

You can find a quest-list in the RoT forum.

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 17 May 2009 - 11:01 PM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#45 Ranadiel

Ranadiel
  • 174 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:02 AM

The trouble is I'm not really sure I finished drizztsaga. All I remember is going into some drow caves, more or less, and not getting any hints as to where else to go, so I assumed that was it, as no other new undiscovered areas seemed to show up when I tried going elsewhere(drizztsaga seems to be reasonably linear). What happens at the official end of drizztsaga?

Lastly, can someone tell me how to make the most of the megamods in BG2? So far I've gathered that TDD and SOS can be done 100%, tortured souls can only be done if I include yoshimo (and/or?) kachiko until spellhold island where I can finally get rid of them(removing them from the party temporarily isn't an option and I can't do bodhi's evil path - or am i wrong re this?) Reign of terror automatically requires drizzt or one of his colleagues with artmeis entreri or jarlaxle being an option much later. And I can't get rid of drizzt et al until after exiting the underdark as I forfeit all sorts of quests up to that point and miss out on icewind dale after leaving the underdark caves.

Any ideas as to how to circumvent most of the above(re artificial setglobal commands etc.)? I'd prefer to keep my 5 other characters(kagain, shar-teel, faldorn, safana,viconia) for as long as possible in bg2. It would be nice, for example, to do some of the yoshimo/kachiko miniquests, remove them from the party, add them in again for spellhold, and do the same with drizzt, except keeping him for longer with the underdark and casting him out then.

I believe that the "end" of drizztsaga is when you beat the robed guy with no name who is clearly supposed to be Irenicus.

As for TS, I believe that you can kick out Yoshimo after finding Kachiko. You can then find them at the inn in the docks district. I'm fairly certain you can still get their quest after this.

#46 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog
  • 360 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:02 AM

OK, this is going to be a laborious resume of all the bugs I've had so far. I apologise for including many which I've mentioned before, but I like to be concise. I'll include the 2-3 most recent bugs in another post, after that.

a) Hostile blink dogs appearing in baldur's gate counting house(northeast section)(even if guard becomes friendly to you).

b) Summoned Helm Horror/Vortex/Animate Dread Warrior all CTD the game when clicked on. Will see if placing spells-files in override folder works.

c) Poltergeist spell , despite spell description saying they're immune to your magics, are decidedly not and retaliate if you launch fireballs at them etc. This even applies to any golems one conjures up with the spell which is straneg as I'd thought they were supposed to be magic-resistant.

d) Phoenix guards (usually) cause a CTD a microsecond before they would otherwise launch a sunfire/fireball after death. Constantly reloading and trying again seems to work in the end, after many tries.

e) Xan's eyebite spell is odd. I have it as part of my spell-book but what puzzles me is that when I use up an innate ability, the ability doesn't disappear but 2 symbols of the 4 available from xan's eyebite spell appear as innate abilities to be used.

f) Wwerewolf Island - Talked to kaishas etc. picked up quests went to other half of island completed all quests, went back and, suddenly, found that every single NPC there immediately turned into a werewofl on sight of me(before I'd even reached Kaishas to say I'd won). So I just awarded myself the xp I should have gotten and CLUAed in Kaishas on the ship so I could kill her before leaving the island.

g) Megan in DSTOSC doesn't appear - I had to CLUA her in to get the daerthmac quest.

h) Solitary Valley not accessible. had to use movetoarea()

i) Stone of askavar mod was not even properly installed despite weidu log claims. So I compromised by CLUAing into the game all the enemies in the stone of askavar mod , in one go, and wiping them out.

j) Secret of bonehill - after getting back to the lake area from the lizardman caves, I found I had to use movetoarea() to be able to get back to garotten(or anywhere else for that matter).

k) "No valid replies or links" dialogue when talking to captain quenex after completing the lake quest in SOBH.

l) Zernon didn't approach in friendly arm inn so had to clua him in.

#47 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog
  • 360 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:13 AM

The following bugs are more serious and I'd be grateful if any of you could provide a solution:-

1) When entering some (random) areas, I sometimes find 2 invisible stalkers(allied "green") appearing near my group. Also, whenever I've encountered invisible stalkers in the BG-portion of my BWP game, they always turn out friendly, even if it's obvious that they were meant by the game to be hostile. I'd assumed that some magic item of mine might have this effect on invisible stalkers, but most of my items are relatively standard, none have any "air" aspect to them in their descriptions/stated effects, so I don't know what's going on, here.

2) One of the side-effects of wild magic such as glyph of wild magic or a wild surge from my wild mage is that odd effects can occur. For example, ever since "sex-change" appeared as a wild surge effect when my PC wildmage cast a spell(glyph of wild magic?), all NPCs refer to my Bhaalspawn character as a woman re use of "woman" "she ", "daughter" etc - strangely, though, shar-teel is still romancing my PC character, so that aspect hasn't been wrecked by this sex-change issue. Now, my Bhaalspawn PC still has a male avatar/appaearance, is still designated as being male human re shadowkeeper and the game character-sheet, so I'm wondering how to fix this. Any ideas?

3) I'm now in chateau irenicus and Minsc isn't even in his cell, shar-teel(the NEJ Shar-Teel, though, not my BG shar-teel, presumably?) is in a specially-locked cage and none of my other companions(Viconia, Kagain, Faldorn, Safana) are there either. I'd assumed that BGT allowed all the old BG1 party-members to go on to chateau irenicus as well? Or do they all just appear in the copper coronet, later on?

I see that NEJ is, indeed, icewind dale in bg2 form. Is NEJ part 2 just hearts of winter/trials of the luremaster?

#48 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog
  • 360 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:13 AM

No reply to my previous question. Can someone perhaps give me the area-codes for the forest of tethyr and the druid-grove?
I've just found out that BGT does allow importation of the bG1 NPCs I played with. Trouble is that they're now scattered all over the map. I've found, via testing, that the shar-teel I had in the bg1 portion is now in a cage in chateau irenicus and seems to have the same stats I got her in bg1. Don't know where the special new key is to free her, but I'll find it.Viconia DeVir is , as usual, in the government district, kagain is in the city gates as in TDD(but I'll, anyway, replace him with Korgan, for roleplaying etc. reasons). That just leaves faldorn and safana who are in the druid-grove and/or forest of tethyr , respectively. I want to check them via movetoarea() to see if they are easily joinable with my party. Part of the problem I see is that , according to game-rules, both Safana and Faldorn are supposed to be killed in the normal game, so unless BGT sorted things out, I'll have to work something else out(like CLUAing the old bg1-portion of the char files for safana and faldorn and altering them accordingly.

#49 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:30 AM

1) When entering some (random) areas, I sometimes find 2 invisible stalkers(allied "green") appearing near my group. Also, whenever I've encountered invisible stalkers in the BG-portion of my BWP game, they always turn out friendly, even if it's obvious that they were meant by the game to be hostile. I'd assumed that some magic item of mine might have this effect on invisible stalkers, but most of my items are relatively standard, none have any "air" aspect to them in their descriptions/stated effects, so I don't know what's going on, here.

The faulty file is part of this:~SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #2 // Arcane spells: v2
There was a quick fix for that... in here... I do not know it still accurate(Hot fix v2).

No reply to my previous question. Can someone perhaps give me the area-codes for the forest of tethyr and the druid-grove?

Druid grove: AR1900
Forest of Tethyr: AR2600
According to this listing... as the particular areas have their area codes added.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 20 May 2009 - 12:40 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#50 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog
  • 360 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:56 AM

Thanks a lot for the help. I'll be pleasantly surprised if I do manage to get faldorn or safana to join up again, given that they have to die in the original game.

#51 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:53 AM

OK, this is going to be a laborious resume of all the bugs I've had so far. I apologise for including many which I've mentioned before, but I like to be concise.

Thanks. We'll looking into it.

2) One of the side-effects of wild magic such as glyph of wild magic or a wild surge from my wild mage is that odd effects can occur. For example, ever since "sex-change" appeared as a wild surge effect when my PC wildmage cast a spell(glyph of wild magic?), all NPCs refer to my Bhaalspawn character as a woman re use of "woman" "she ", "daughter" etc - strangely, though, shar-teel is still romancing my PC character, so that aspect hasn't been wrecked by this sex-change issue. Now, my Bhaalspawn PC still has a male avatar/appaearance, is still designated as being male human re shadowkeeper and the game character-sheet, so I'm wondering how to fix this. Any ideas?

The same happens with the "Cursed Girdle of Gender". For a little bit more information about this see here at post #23.

3) I'm now in chateau irenicus and Minsc isn't even in his cell, shar-teel(the NEJ Shar-Teel, though, not my BG shar-teel, presumably?) is in a specially-locked cage and none of my other companions(Viconia, Kagain, Faldorn, Safana) are there either. I'd assumed that BGT allowed all the old BG1 party-members to go on to chateau irenicus as well? Or do they all just appear in the copper coronet, later on?

Here you get informations about the NPC transitions in BGT in general:
http://www.shsforums...showtopic=40274
I don't know all the places, where exactly you can find the transitioned NPC, but I think, that you can't transitioned with Faldorn, because 1.) this is not implemented in BGT and 2.) you'll meet Faldorn in a quest in BG2 (not as a joinable NPC). Safana looks like the same, because it is not included in BGT, too. So you normally can't get both characters back in your party.

I see that NEJ is, indeed, icewind dale in bg2 form. Is NEJ part 2 just hearts of winter/trials of the luremaster?

No, it was planned to release NEJ in three steps, because it is much work to get all of the Icewind Dale content into BG2 (with additional content, too). So the first two parts are released (NEJ and NEJ2), but the third part (the end of Icewind Dale) is not finished, yet. The current news is, that the mod-author has no time to work on it further and has searched for someone who will finish NEJ.

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 20 May 2009 - 11:54 AM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
- Chevalier

#52 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog
  • 360 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:15 AM

Quick resume:-

Liia Jhannath in baldur's gate(1 of the dukes) has "no valid replies or links" in her dialogue with me at 1 point.

Up till now, I've had some very annoying CTD-ing bugs(1 happened after I tested the azenmod-added dungeon in chateau irenicus, it CTDed as I left the temple of bhaal and entered an area looking like small teeth pass (couldn't see more than a slice of that area before game CTDed).

game also CTDed when I used movetoarea() to get to forest of tethyr and druid grove(I'm hoping that was only because I'd artificially killed sarevok re azenmod(with enablecheatkeys plus pressing "y") and didn't travel the normal way to those other 2 areas I mentioned. We'll see.

I'm so annoyed about the faldorn/safana BGT issue. I'm thinking:- couldn't I just CLUA in their .cre files and modify them until they have all the spells/levels etc. I gave them before? I presume that any Bg1-derived .cre file will have all the tsandard soundsets in full, by definition.

Edited by Strontium Dog, 21 May 2009 - 01:19 AM.

#53 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:44 AM

game also CTDed when I used movetoarea() to get to forest of tethyr and druid grove(I'm hoping that was only because I'd artificially killed sarevok re azenmod(with enablecheatkeys plus pressing "y") and didn't travel the normal way to those other 2 areas I mentioned. We'll see.

You could try Hoppy's Tethyr Forest fix to see, if it helps to avoid the CTDs:
http://www.shsforums...&...st&p=439748

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#54 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:34 AM

Can a moderator please remove the 2 spam posts above?

Currently, I've been having ever recurring problems with a ghost-figure called "selim sivad" who keeps on coming up to me and claiming that I've stolen his spells and that he wants them back. Then, his dialogue became "no valid replies or links".

Lastly, there was a bug in the NEJ (icewind dale) mod where the orcs in the mill(on entering) at kuldahar pass had some dialogue about the dukes of baldur's gate instead of the usual greeting. Dialogue goes like this:- "With one of the grand dukes dead, and the other one dying, there's a lot of talk about who will replace"

Secondly, I forgot to mention that throughout the BG1 portion of my BWP thread(appearing mainly in the fields of the dead and the return to nashkel mod) and now in NEJ as well, I keep on getting frost giant images/avatars onscreen for most orcs or orogs. Not for the orcs/orogs in chateau irenicus itself, those are normal-sized, but it's absurd to find myself fighting frost-giants with the hp/combat abilities of orcs.

#55 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:03 PM

Currently, I've been having ever recurring problems with a ghost-figure called "selim sivad" who keeps on coming up to me and claiming that I've stolen his spells and that he wants them back. Then, his dialogue became "no valid replies or links".

Here are some informations about Selim Sivad from Check the Bodies (spread through the thread):
http://www.shsforums...;hl=selim sivad

Lastly, there was a bug in the NEJ (icewind dale) mod where the orcs in the mill(on entering) at kuldahar pass had some dialogue about the dukes of baldur's gate instead of the usual greeting. Dialogue goes like this:- "With one of the grand dukes dead, and the other one dying, there's a lot of talk about who will replace"

We'll check this.

Secondly, I forgot to mention that throughout the BG1 portion of my BWP thread(appearing mainly in the fields of the dead and the return to nashkel mod) and now in NEJ as well, I keep on getting frost giant images/avatars onscreen for most orcs or orogs. Not for the orcs/orogs in chateau irenicus itself, those are normal-sized, but it's absurd to find myself fighting frost-giants with the hp/combat abilities of orcs.

Do you have other not correct showing creatures?

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#56 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog
  • 360 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 02:07 AM

Thanks. Oh, just remembered that I also have some enemies(I think it's orcs as well) showing the avatar of a red half-dragon(like the ones found in Icewind Dale 2). The orcs from the standard game are always fine, it's just the orcs added in by various mods which are often shown with the wrong avatars.

#57 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

Thanks. Oh, just remembered that I also have some enemies(I think it's orcs as well) showing the avatar of a red half-dragon(like the ones found in Icewind Dale 2). The orcs from the standard game are always fine, it's just the orcs added in by various mods which are often shown with the wrong avatars.

Yes, some cute things happens. We know of Yeti problems in combination with the big BG2 mods and have Hoppy's hotfix for that in the BW Fixpack. Your report about the orcs is new to me. Let us know if you encounter more wrong creatures.

Greetings Leomar
- Chevalier

#58 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog
  • 360 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 01:15 AM

OK, my problem is that I'm now doing the NEJ megamod and I seem to recall that one has to have Hrothgar with the party(or perhaps just for NEJ part 2?). Trouble is that he's useless against the monsters(the monsters seem overpowered with extra resistances plus there seem to be more of them anyway due to my installing the SCS slightly-increased monster spawning component).Anyway, when getting rid of him, he states that he will wait at an inn but only for a short while before leaving for other parts forever. Is there a way to get Hrothgar back into the party via a setglobal command or some such at the end of the various quests? If so, which command and when must I have Hrothgar in the party? I'm desperate as only my 2 fighter/mage/thieves are any use against the NEJ-spawned monsters (in the vale of shadow no less!) and I can't get Viconia or Korgan or similiar heavyweights until I finish this part of NEJ.

#59 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog
  • 360 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:44 AM

Also, could someone please give me a rough walkthrough of NEJ? I know it's like (part of) Icewind Dale but I gather one has to go to Halruaa after exiting chateau irenicus at some stage.

#60 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:01 AM

Also, could someone please give me a rough walkthrough of NEJ? I know it's like (part of) Icewind Dale but I gather one has to go to Halruaa after exiting chateau irenicus at some stage.

Here you go SD parts 1 and 2 walkthroughs for NeJ2 to download. :cheers:

http://forums.blackw...?...ost&p=16118
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant