Photo

Fixes for the BiG fixpack

• Please log in to reply
1025 replies to this topic

#881 Test Person

Test Person
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

Maybe not, but hopefully they will now remain available long enough for them to get back into circulation again ...and maybe even on the G3 site itself.  For any files that are unavailable, though, I can be PMd through the forum and will send a copy of the required file if I have it and if it can no longer be obtained from the original modder, maintainer, or internet location (without having to go through a downloader or the like).  This does not include some files from trow.cc, like the Legion of Hell, which is definitely currently available and not that hard to find (even if you completely lack any understanding of written Chinese).

Edited by Test Person, 26 January 2013 - 04:52 PM.

Latest BWP Essentials (Not My Contributions, - Just A Note To Anyone Who Needs The Link): http://kerzenburg.ba...oads.php?cat=10

#882 Test Person

Test Person
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

SETUP-Bear_Animations_D2.exe is missing in Bear_Animations_D2; however the attached file in this post: http://www .shsforums.net/topic/48542-diablo2-werebear-bear-animations-port/, fixes the problem ...so the 'official' link list BWP file for this mod needs updating.

Edited by Test Person, 28 January 2013 - 03:58 PM.

Latest BWP Essentials (Not My Contributions, - Just A Note To Anyone Who Needs The Link): http://kerzenburg.ba...oads.php?cat=10

#883 Test Person

Test Person
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

The installation for Tortured Souls is also broken in BWP (whether borked TS or BWP, I am not sure). - The installer (v11.3) fails to pick up on the extracted content of both TS_BPv6.10.rar and TSv704.exe ; however, editing the entry shown below, from list.txt (within the installpack directory) will, at least, allow TS_BPv6.10 to be detected, even if not the other version.

TS-BP=Tortured Souls TS-BP ...to... TS-BP=Tortured Souls TS

Also, BP Balancer-v0.33f_beta needs to have .7z appended to the end, and then needs to be extracted to the main BGII - SoA directory, as per usual.

Edited by Test Person, 28 January 2013 - 04:59 PM.

#884 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

Some stuff from micbaldur's thread (#1, #2, #3, #4)

And then some patches made redundant by mod updates (CtB and YLITems' smoothpack patch)

And finally, BPv180 creates a redundant tmp file during install (the relevant COPY_EXISTING line is missing a "-") and also changed the predicates for the Level 50 ruleset (now won't install if you have DSotSC installed) and the Xvart village (now it WILL install even if you have DSotSC - horred the plague mentioned that it was fixed in the dev version :))

Enjoy :cheers:... but not too much now :ph34r:

Attached Files

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#885 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:56 AM

micbaldur's Swylif loop fix

Kulyok's haer'Dalis Romance Noober loop fix

Hurricane's DAGG09.ITM not working fix for BGT :P

Attached Files

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#886 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:38 AM

Noticed this in my install, the earlier PSBOLT01.ITM fix for crashing in planarspheremod was causing the install to fail :P

Here's the fixed ITM as well as a modified TP2 to let the install progress smooth :)

Attached Files

#887 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

I fucked up with the VERSION tag in micbaldur's 3 ghost fix uploaded in his thread :doh: Causes Undying to not install... Moved VERSION after AUTHOR so WeiDU's happy :)

Attached Files

#888 -altur-

-altur-

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

Hi im a new guy:) i just ran into the same problem with ERROR: Failure("resource [A#GHAUN.2da] not found for 'COPY'") when installing TOB Refinement using BWS (bws_20130211.exe to be exact)

anyway A#GHAUN.2da was not in the override directory and when i copied it there from the mur'neth directory an retried the install it now seems to work. just wanted to let you know.

#889 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:13 AM

YLITEMS_better_smootpack.7z

YLITEMS is trafied but there is no tra-file??

#890 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

German textpack patch for Butchery contains:
~BuTcHeRy/translations/germanh/Setup.tra~

Edited by dabus, 22 February 2013 - 01:21 PM.

THINK! - It's not illegal.

#891 Nightfarer

Nightfarer
  • 480 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

Hi Leonardo.

Some days ago I sent you a fixed VERSION Haendlermod.tp2.patch for English Textpack.

-VERSION ~v1.1~

#892 Darpaek

Darpaek
  • 363 posts

Donator

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

The Section 1 sidequest in Beregost is messed up.  After you're teleported at the entrance the "Committee" starts a dialogue with you.  When Nikita's turn in the dialogue comes up she's something like "Don't let me stand in your way." and the conversation ends, never turning the committee hostile and Nikita never helps you.  When you go talk to her after the dialogue ends it initiates her BG2 NPC recruitment dialogue.

#893 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

There's a possible conflict between DarkHorizons (the section one mod) and Nikita Redux (Nikita in BGII) - they both use CMNIKITA.DLG for this Nikita character (while both mods use different creatures for the 2 Nikitas)

Moreover, I can't find a line similar to "Don't let me stand in your way." in the DarkHorizons TRAs (it only contains these 3 lines for Nikita)

Spoiler

If you're seeing a different line than those 3 then that there's a confirmed conflict that you  might wanna report to the TeamBG forums :)

#894 Darpaek

Darpaek
  • 363 posts

Donator

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

Yup, it's not one of those lines of dialogue.

#895 Solaufein

Solaufein

No fate but what we make

• Modder
  • 263 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

From time to time I do browse other community forums. If a problem comes up with one of our mods, please post it at our forums. 

Silly me, Nikita in DH and NikitaRedux use the same cmnikita dialog name. We can't have that, I'll have to change one of them. 

Her lips were red, her looks were free
Her locks were as yellow as gold
Her skin was white as leprosy.
The Nightmare Life-in-Death was she,
Who thicks man's blood with cold.

Samuel Taylor Coleridge

http://teambg.net
The Undying

#896 EvilMax

EvilMax
  • 145 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:47 AM

Hi!

Maybe this is not necessary and not critical,but probably fixing this will be good for project. I've found that in Big World 11.2.1 mentioned Planar Sphere mod 2.6e. BiG World Fixpack still have a fix for 2.6c, so when installing MegaMod patch is not performed smoothly and I have .rej file for TP2.
setup-planarspheremod.tp2.rej

Spoiler

Also CtB v1.13a is available for download at http://kerzenburg.ba....eu/bwpmods.php so I have .rej file after fixpack here too.

Setup-CtB.tp2.rej:

Spoiler

Edited by EvilMax, 27 February 2013 - 12:51 AM.

#897 Darpaek

Darpaek
  • 363 posts

Donator

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

From time to time I do browse other community forums. If a problem comes up with one of our mods, please post it at our forums. 

Why would I do that if you're replying within 9 hours of my original post over here? j/k ;)

See, I gave you guys the benefit of the doubt and assumed we must have mussed it up over here because you'd never release two mods that would fubar Big World or Tutu! :D

#898 Darpaek

Darpaek
  • 363 posts

Donator

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:19 AM

I got the 2 Yoshimo's thing on lvl 2 of CI from TS. I thought this was fixed like 4 BWP versions ago.  The one that spawns closest and speaks first is the vanilla Yoshimo and the second is TSYoshimo (which I discovered I had the wrong one when I bumped into Kachiko LOL).

Would it be possible to take the RoT guys in CI and put them right outside in the Promenade?  Maybe change up their first couple lines of dialogue to be like "OMG!  We just escaped the cave-in" or something?  Because with NeJ now part of the standard install you lose Wulfgar unless you take him to NeJ with you and the TS NPCs take up two slots.

Out of curiousity, I realize NeJ and TS are both from the same author.  How are you supposed to play both mods at the same time when NeJ wants you to take Hrothgar with you and TS wants you to take Yoshimo and Kachiko?  Am I supposed to dump Imoen while I'm still in the dungeon?

#899 Darpaek

Darpaek
  • 363 posts

Donator

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

Aerie's dialogue in QUA000 is broken after you kill the Ogre Mage that kidnaps Quayle.  She does the stutter-talk thing but doesn't initiate the conversation.  Terrified that this was a prelude to the Infamous Aerie Stutter, I CTRL-Y and CTRL-K'd her.  Bummer.  No Aerie on this playthru.  But, this is a relatively major bug because you can't recruit Aerie without doing the rescue Quayle first.  So all the players big on knocking boots with 12 year old girls with low self-esteem in need of constant reinforcement are gonna be missing out.

Edited by Darpaek, 28 February 2013 - 01:31 PM.

#900 Darpaek

Darpaek
  • 363 posts

Donator

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:52 AM

Lady Yuth doesn't appear in the Adventure Mart.  She's the only vender outside of Ust Natha with the Teleport spell.  The code for the scroll is "RZTelep" if anyone needs it.