Ardenor's True Power

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:38 PM

If you haven't seen this topic, I don't recommend installing this mod. It probably won't make sense.

This is a very small mod adding some dialogue to the Bandit Camp, specifically to Taugosz, one of the hobgoblins, one of the bandits and, of course, Ardenor. In the process the true depths of Ardenor's power are revealed at last.

It's also Tutu-only, because I don't have BG1 or BGT installed at the moment.

Click the link below to download this mod.

Attached File  ArdenorsTruePower.rar   560.87K   447 downloads
And the mirror, it reflects a tiny dancing skeleton, surrounded by a fleshy overcoat and swaddled in
A furry hat, elastic mask, a pair of shiny marble dice, some people call them snake-eyes, but to me they look like mice
-- "Nothing's gonna change my clothes", They Might Be Giants

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:57 PM

It's one thing to recycle Chuck Norris jokes under some NPC's name, but am I to gather you actually made a mod out of it? :blink:

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#3 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:07 PM

Not Chuck Norris jokes - that's left to Ardenor's defenders. This just makes Ardenor whine a bit before committing suicide.
And the mirror, it reflects a tiny dancing skeleton, surrounded by a fleshy overcoat and swaddled in
A furry hat, elastic mask, a pair of shiny marble dice, some people call them snake-eyes, but to me they look like mice
-- "Nothing's gonna change my clothes", They Might Be Giants