• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:39 PM

Another report from L1NPCs updates. Iylos has a number of questionable EFFs on his CRE file (says Cuv built this but I don't know how or why, unless he was experimenting). For example there are several movement modifiers (opcodes 126 and 176) where I think there should just be one at +2 for monks (and should be opcode 176 to avoid Free Action glitches). Then there are several bogus EFFs of opcode 0 and odd modifiers at the end - normally this is AC bonus which I don't think you want (the engine applies this for monks automatically). There's at least one duplicate opcode 101 with parameter 25 (protection from poison) which also probably duplicates opcode #173. Is he supposed to have immunity to poison? Maybe others - just thought you might want to review it. If you want, I can fix it and attach the update CREs too.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#2 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:05 PM

That would be good if you could; I didn't touch his .cre file, and .cre files make me all trembly with fear and whatnot. The reason I make other people do them is I generally ruin them something terrible. ;)

Immunity to poison... it has honestly been so long that I don't remember. I'm pretty sure that's part of the monk kit at higher levels, so it could be something related to that. I'm not fussed, though, remake however seems right to you!

#3 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:31 PM

Ok, here's the fixed CRE. I made a 21st level monk with the same stats for comparison and gave Iylos all the same stuff. Immunity to poison is in fact one of those things, but he didn't need several of the same effect. Also I changed his proficiencies to BG2 style - if folks want BG1-style proficiencies, they can install the BG2 Tweak for that. To use this fix: put this file in the iylos/creatures folder before installing the mod.

Attached File  lk#iylos.cre   13.86K   508 downloads

Edit: I see now this is related to this post, so you could merge the two threads.

Edited by Miloch, 20 July 2011 - 08:32 PM.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#4 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:08 PM

Great, thank you! :) Will include in the next update.

Which, worst comes to worst, will be over Christmas. Sigh.

#5 jastey

jastey
  • Administrator
  • 3218 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 02:21 PM

All fixed in v2.6!