Photo

Thac0 and Saving Throw Question

Help Saving throw Thac0 Baldurs Gate

1 reply to this topic

#1 EnnoA.D.

EnnoA.D.
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:14 PM

Hi I have a couple questions. First off is there any way to see enemies stats like AC,THAC0,Hp? Second, is a spell allows a "neg" saving throw does it allow that only or can a "1/2" saving be applied as well or is just what it allows only? I don't if that makes any sense, but anyways I'm a noob to this stuff and Im kinda confused. Appreciate any help, Thanks!

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6192 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

You can look at creatures' stats with a decent game editor like DLTCEP or Near Infinity. As for half-damage if you save, you can look at the .spl files too. Typically, they apply two effects - 1/2 the damage no matter what and 1/2 if you fail the saving throw for the sorts of spells I think you're talking about.
Mod Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * Gnomes * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * Lost Items * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * In Progress: Adjusted Portraits * DSotSC (Tutu)
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * PSPad Highlighters * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"As the body itself is slow to grow and quick to decay, so also it is easier to damp men's spirits and their enthusiasm than to revive them..."
-Cornelius Tacitus, Agricola

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, Saving throw, Thac0, Baldurs Gate