Poison Resistance Mod

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:08 AM

Just doing my part to ease the troubles that plague the world, citizen 8)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#22 Lurker of the north

Lurker of the north

Permanently temporary

• 97 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:00 AM

@Lol: You're such a boss i just had to crawl out of the shadows just to say it!

LotN

#23 -DarKelP-

-DarKelP-

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:29 AM

Haha, thanks again.

I don't understand, BGW Fixpack 11.3.2 have the fix, haven't it? Why I had to install your patch manually?

#24 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

There is a line in the newest BiG World install.bat that installs it :unsure: Did you use the v11.3.2 installpack as well?

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#25 -DarKelP-

-DarKelP-

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:11 AM

I used Big world setup (detail customization). I downloaded it from here: http://kerzenburg.ba...nloads.php?id=2

bigworldsetup.jpg

And I choosed Tactic compilation.

bigworldsetup2.jpg

In Big World Downloads folder I have BiG world Installpack 11.3.2 (the BWSetup downloaded it):

bigworldsetup3.jpg

#26 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:42 AM

dabus would need to update the BWS whenever a mod/component gets added/removed by the install.bat :)

The latest installpack just added the poison_effect_supplement and the iwditemfix (you might wanna check if that's installed as well :P)

#27 -DarKelP-

-DarKelP-

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:07 PM

ok, I suppose there is no problem if I install the poison_effect_supplement and the iwditemfix after generalized biffing, don't I?

Thank you very much! :)

#28 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

Here :) It's only needed if you have the IWD Item pack installed btw :cheers: The linked post has more info about the problem and how it tries to fix it.

#29 -mark-

-mark-

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

I just installed new BWS, and that's how I ended up here.   I saw the poison resist thing mod.   It was not able to download from BWS though (thus me digging around to see what it is)