• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

While working on an update for BWP I completed the German setup.tra for BP and also updated setup.tra for BPSeries.
Note: in the currently in BPSeries stored setup.tra there are some wrong characters. In the German language there are some umlauts [äöü] as well as a special character [ß]. For some reason these are missing in the existing setup.tra. I corrected them too.

This might be happening because of BGEE. They don't quite have things down in the language department. Russian support is entirely lacking, as well as other languages. Maybe in the conversion from ANSI to UTF-8 w/o BOM coding, something was lost? Is there another format you could recommend besides UTF-8 for the German language? I'd like to at least see it proper in BG2:ToB side of things, for your sake and all other German players.

I merely unpacked the Setup.tra file, and copied it directly to the The BPSeries/language/German folder, and to the /ansi folder as well. Was this the intention?

#22 horred the plague

horred the plague

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

Updated to v181-4600. Available in the downlaods section. I decided calling it a beta wasn't appropriate any long, since I won't be building on it much (if any) in the future.

#23 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

Thank you for this update!

#24 horred the plague

horred the plague

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

A couple of quick hotfixes brings it to v4602. Both were for BP vs BP Series compatability, and were for trying weird irregular combinations of the 2 mods. Installer stuff. Best to be prepared for all possibilities. Only bother with these if you see errors, or want to try weird combinations of my mods for some reason.

I didn't mention that while I'm not officially supporting this on BG2EE, I did make sure the installer code was geared to handle BG2EE. It looks for BG2EE, makes appropriate choices, and installs properly from my tests. I didn't test all the content, to be sure it works properly--and don't plan to except by default. i.e., if something I'm using breaks on me (and/or annoys me), chances are I'll fix it and pass along the fixes for everybody.

I did install a bit of this on my own BG2EE game (some components I personally like), as well as a few other non-BP mods both officially converted and 'not converted'. I can confirm that the Treant Summoning spell works properly, and with a proper treant. Hopefully it didn't overwrite some new creature's animation.

BP Ascension installs properly on BG2:EE  I know many people are waiting for the 'official' release', but this is here, now and happening. It still requires the BP core, but it's a very stripped down descendant of it's former self. Just DS and some BP additions. I have Watchers' Keep Enhancements, ToB Enhancements, and all of BP Ascension on my current install and my current  play-game is in ToB. Just getting ready to face off w/ Yaga Shura. After installing, the Fire Giants donned their boulders and start plugging away at my poor party--so at least this much is working. I have no good reasons to suspect the rest doesn't, but only time will tell.

#25 kreso

kreso
  • 297 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

BP Ascension installs properly on BG2:EE  I know many people are waiting for the 'official' release', but this is here, now and happening.

:clap:  :D  :D

Thank you....I declined to even play the game without it.

#26 horred the plague

horred the plague

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:47 AM

Updated to v4610, available in the Downloads section. I got busy with work and couldn't complete my testing, but what is here is stable and I couldn't see any good reason for keeping it from you.

Edited by horred the plague, 20 January 2014 - 10:47 AM.

#27 nickv2002

nickv2002
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:52 PM

I'm having trouble installing v4610 core components on my base Steam version of BG2EE.  Here's a copy of the log file.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks!

WeiDU v 23600 Log

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\local_common\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\Setup-BP.exe
[./chitin.key] loaded, 843538 bytes
[./chitin.key] 185 BIFFs, 59859 resources
[.\weidu.conf] loaded, 17 bytes
[lang\en_us/dialog.tlk] loaded, 11552519 bytes
[lang\en_us/dialog.tlk] 102833 string entries

Choose your language:
 0 [English]
 1 [Deutsch]
 2 [Francais]
 3 [Espanol]
 4 [Italiano]
 5 [Russian]
Using Language [English]
[English] has 1 top-level TRA files
[bp/language/english/setup.tra] has 673 translation strings

Using lang\en_us/dialog.tlk

Would you like to display the components from [Core Component (Required)]?
[Y]es, [N]o? 
[Y]es, [N]o? 
Would you like to display the components from [Miscellaneous Tweaks]?
[Y]es, [N]o? 
Would you like to display the components from [Creature Enhancements]?
[Y]es, [N]o? 
Would you like to display the components from [Encounter Enhancements]?
[Y]es, [N]o? 
Would you like to display the components from [Modder Contributions]?
[Y]es, [N]o? 
Would you like to display the components from [Tactics Mod Additions]?
[Y]es, [N]o? 
Would you like to display the components from [ToB Enhancements]?
[Y]es, [N]o? 
Install Component [Big Picture, core component (required for most subcomponents)]?
[I]nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit? 
Installing [Big Picture, core component (required for most subcomponents)] [v181-b4610]
Copying 1 file ...
[bp/sfx/core/BPINVISB.EFF] loaded, 272 bytes
Copied [bp/sfx/core/BPINVISB.EFF] to [override/BPINVISB.EFF]
[bp/sfx/core/gauth01.eff] loaded, 272 bytes
Copied [bp/sfx/core/gauth01.eff] to [override/gauth01.eff]
[bp/sfx/core/snare5.eff] loaded, 272 bytes
Copied [bp/sfx/core/snare5.eff] to [override/snare5.eff]
[bp/sfx/core/SPIN935C.EFF] loaded, 272 bytes
Copied [bp/sfx/core/SPIN935C.EFF] to [override/SPIN935C.EFF]
[bp/sfx/core/SPTREANT.EFF] loaded, 272 bytes
Copied [bp/sfx/core/SPTREANT.EFF] to [override/SPTREANT.EFF]
Copying 1 file ...
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./lang/en_us/DATA/ITEMS.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./cache/DATA/ITEMS.BIF]
[./DATA/ITEMS.BIF] 787768 bytes, 2070 files, 0 tilesets
Copied [sw1h01.itm] to [override/iplot01k.itm]
Copying 1 file ...
Copied [sw1h01.itm] to [override/iplot04g.itm]
Copying 1 file ...
Copied [sw1h01.itm] to [override/iplot04h.itm]
Copying 1 file ...
Copied [sw1h01.itm] to [override/iplot04i.itm]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./lang/en_us/DATA/AREAS.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./cache/DATA/AREAS.BIF]
[./DATA/AREAS.BIF] 2545144 bytes, 318 files, 0 tilesets
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./lang/en_us/DATA/25AREAS.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./cache/DATA/25AREAS.BIF]
[./DATA/25AREAS.BIF] 659172 bytes, 85 files, 0 tilesets
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./lang/en_us/DATA/NEERA.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./cache/DATA/NEERA.BIF]
[./DATA/NEERA.BIF] 146175540 bytes, 1859 files, 11 tilesets

BG2EE Detected. Just adding spells.
Creating 1 directory
Creating 1 directory
Creating 1 directory
Creating 1 directory
Copying 1 file ...
ERROR: error loading [BPSeries/source/AICompile.exe]
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Big Picture, core component (required for most subcomponents)], rolling back to previous state
Unable to Unlink [bp/backup/0/OTHER.0]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "bp/backup/0/OTHER.0")
[bp/backup/0/UNSETSTR.0] SET_STRING uninstall info not found
Will uninstall   9 files for [BP/SETUP-BP.TP2] component 0.
Uninstalled      9 files for [BP/SETUP-BP.TP2] component 0.
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./lang/en_us/DATA/25SCRIPTS.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./cache/DATA/25SCRIPTS.BIF]
[./DATA/25SCRIPTS.BIF] 4543912 bytes, 1020 files, 0 tilesets
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./lang/en_us/DATA/ORPHAN.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./cache/DATA/ORPHAN.BIF]
[./DATA/ORPHAN.BIF] 2466528 bytes, 70 files, 0 tilesets
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./lang/en_us/DATA/DEFAULT.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./cache/DATA/DEFAULT.BIF]
[./DATA/DEFAULT.BIF] 2816876 bytes, 508 files, 0 tilesets
Unable to Unlink [bp/backup/0/READLN.0]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "bp/backup/0/READLN.0")
Unable to Unlink [bp/backup/0/READLN.0.TEXT]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "bp/backup/0/READLN.0.TEXT")
ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "BPSeries/source/AICompile.exe")
PLEASE email the file SETUP-BP.DEBUG to www.shsforums.net/forum/192-big-picture/
Using Language [English]

Install Component [Big Picture, core component (required for most subcomponents)]?
[I]nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit? Saving This Log:

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Big Picture, core component (required for most subcomponents)

WeiDU Timings
OUTER_INNER_PATCH_SAVE           0.000
parsing .tra files               0.000
<<<<<<<<                         0.000
unmarshal BIFF                   0.000
adding translation strings       0.000
load TLK                         0.000
DEFINE_PATCH_FUNCTION            0.000
DEFINE_ACTION_FUNCTION           0.000
OUTER_SPRINT                     0.000
OUTER_SET                        0.000
INCLUDE                          0.000
BUT_ONLY                         0.000
MKDIR                            0.000
parsing .log files               0.000
process_patch2                   0.000
eval_pe                          0.000
DEFINE_ACTION_MACRO              0.000
OUTER_INNER_PATCH                0.000
ACTION_IF                        0.000
PRINT                            0.000
READ_*                           0.000
loading files                    0.000
LAUNCH_ACTION_FUNCTION           0.000
saving files                     0.000
DEFINE_PATCH_MACRO               0.000
COPY                             0.000
Parsing TP2 files                0.016
tp2 uninstall                    0.016
unmarshal KEY                    0.047
Parsing TPA files                0.094
unmarshal TLK                    0.094
stuff not covered elsewhere      0.156
TOTAL                            0.421

#28 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:11 AM

WeiDU v 23600 Log

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\local_common\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\Setup-BP.exe

´ERROR: error loading [BPSeries/source/AICompile.exe] 

It's no wonder that you can't install the mod when your Operation System over protects your game install folder... install the game to anywhere else than inside the Program Files sub-folders and I bet your problem gets resolved. Just like magic...

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#29 nickv2002

nickv2002
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:29 AM

WeiDU v 23600 Log

´ERROR: error loading [BPSeries/source/AICompile.exe] 

It's no wonder that you can't install the mod when your Operation System over protects your game install folder... install the game to anywhere else than inside the Program Files sub-folders and I bet your problem gets resolved. Just like magic...

I figured I was doing something stupid.  Thanks for setting me straight.

Coming from a Linux background I'm used to permissions errors looking quite different. :-)

#30 ImTheMinion

ImTheMinion
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

I've been having trouble installing as well... When I had the same problem nickv2002, I noticed it seemed like it was looking for the files form BP Series Party AI, so I downloaded it too and placed it in my dir as well. The install got much farther than before, but still ran into an error.

ERROR locating resource for 'COPY'
Resource [sw2h21.itm] not found in KEY file:
[./chitin.key]

ERROR Installing [Big Picture, core component (required for most subcomponents)], rolling back to previous state
Unable to Unlink [bp/backup/0/OTHER.0]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "bp/backup/0/OTHER.0")
Will uninstall 783 files for [BP/SETUP-BP.TP2] component 0.
Uninstalled 783 files for [BP/SETUP-BP.TP2] component 0.
Unable to Unlink [bp/backup/0/READLN.0]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "bp/backup/0/READLN.0")
Unable to Unlink [bp/backup/0/READLN.0.TEXT]: Unix.Unix_error(20, "unlink", "bp/backup/0/READLN.0.TEXT")
ERROR: Failure("resource [sw2h21.itm] not found for 'COPY'")
PLEASE email the file SETUP-BP.DEBUG to www.shsforums.net/forum/192-big-picture/
Using Language [English]

#31 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:05 AM

ERROR locating resource for 'COPY'
Resource [sw2h21.itm] not found in KEY file:
[./chitin.key]

Well, the fact is the file the installer is trying to find is find is from the original BG2:ToB game, and if it can't find it, something is off... Now, nickv2002 had to change the game folder because the install folders files are protected by macrohard doors idiot systems( the OS )..

Your problem, sound a little like you would not have installed the Throne of Bhall addon to the BG2:Shadows of Amn game... after you had corrected the install folder. And no, you can only install the ToB to one time unless you uninstall it first, the reason for this is that it leaves register mark, which you can of course try to remove, but removing it might be harder today, I have no idea.
To do the register editing, you start by running the regedit,exe in the C:\Windows -folder or regedit32.exe that's somewhere. The rest of the info is in here.

Edited by The Imp, 24 January 2014 - 03:06 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#32 ImTheMinion

ImTheMinion
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:01 AM

Well, the fact is the file the installer is trying to find is find is from the original BG2:ToB game, and if it can't find it, something is off... Now, nickv2002 had to change the game folder because the install folders files are protected by macrohard doors idiot systems( the OS )..

Your problem, sound a little like you would not have installed the Throne of Bhall addon to the BG2:Shadows of Amn game... after you had corrected the install folder. And no, you can only install the ToB to one time unless you uninstall it first, the reason for this is that it leaves register mark, which you can of course try to remove, but removing it might be harder today, I have no idea.
To do the register editing, you start by running the regedit,exe in the C:\Windows -folder or regedit32.exe that's somewhere. The rest of the info is in here.

Why is it trying to find BG2:ToB? I'm installing it into BG:EE, not BG2... And I originally had the same problem that nickv2002 had and changing the install folder did nothing. but when I placed ur AI component in the dir as well, it started to work, until I got this error...

#33 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:02 AM

Why is it trying to find BG2:ToB? I'm installing it into BG:EE, not BG2...

Well, like I said, it's trying to find a file that was originally in ToB, and... anyways that's besides the point, the file doesn't exist in the BGEE, so the installation fails.
But it's probably that you do not wish to install the BPv181 to your BGEE game, but the BP party AI mod. And the BP v181xxx to your BG2EE game.

@Horred the plague, if you wish to add the BP to the BG:EE compatibility list, you probably have to use the ALLOW MISSING files, similar as the G3 BG2 Fixpack does, or another routes that bypass the "made originally to BG2:ToB" stamps.

Edited by The Imp, 24 January 2014 - 06:10 AM.

#34 pro5

pro5
  • Modder
  • 722 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:26 AM

I have BG2EE installed and I can confirm SW2H21.ITM is definitely there, so the problem is somewhere else. Which folder are you running the install .exe from? It should be the same folder which contains the game's CHITIN.KEY file.

#35 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:33 AM

I have BG2EE installed and I can confirm SW2H21.ITM is definitely there, so the problem is somewhere else. Which folder are you running the install .exe from? It should be the same folder which contains the game's CHITIN.KEY file.

Erhm, but I was talking about the first Enhanced Edition game, which is what ImTheMinion is implying to be trying to be installing this to.

Yes, there are a few of the most noticeable differences  that the BP does to the BG1 portion of the BGT, one is that the all the Guards are made into be Blacktalon Elites, the mages actually use their spells better

So assuming that ImTheMinion is trying to get the BGT with BP experience out of his BGEE game, trying to install the BP is the approach I would choose too... but of course the BP needs to be made compatible with the BGEE first for it to actually work.

Edited by The Imp, 24 January 2014 - 06:43 AM.

#36 pro5

pro5
  • Modder
  • 722 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:03 AM

I assumed BG2EE, should've read more carefully. I didn't think it could be installed on anything except BG2[EE] or BG2+BGT.

#37 ImTheMinion

ImTheMinion
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:48 AM

Ah, It was my misunderstanding. I thought this was compatible with BG:EE as well. Now, if this does become compatible with BG:EE as well, that would be amazing, if not, oh well.

#38 nickv2002

nickv2002
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

Hi guys, I had some time to try to install BP on my BG2EE game (now moved to a secondary drive) today, but I'm still getting the error:

I've copied the rest of my install log below.  FWIW, I was able to install SCS first without any issues so I don't think it's a permissions problem.

Thanks for the help!

WeiDU v 23600 Log
D:\Game Stuff\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\Setup-BP.exe
[./chitin.key] loaded, 844377 bytes
[./chitin.key] 186 BIFFs, 59917 resources
[.\weidu.conf] loaded, 17 bytes
[lang\en_us/dialog.tlk] loaded, 11627246 bytes
[lang\en_us/dialog.tlk] 103203 string entries
Choose your language:
0 [English]
1 [Deutsch]
2 [Francais]
3 [Espanol]
4 [Italiano]
5 [Russian]
Using Language [English]
Using lang\en_us/dialog.tlk
[Y]es, [N]o?
Would you like to display the components from [Miscellaneous Tweaks]?
[Y]es, [N]o?
Would you like to display the components from [Creature Enhancements]?
[Y]es, [N]o?
Would you like to display the components from [Encounter Enhancements]?
[Y]es, [N]o?
Would you like to display the components from [Modder Contributions]?
[Y]es, [N]o?
Would you like to display the components from [Tactics Mod Additions]?
[Y]es, [N]o?
Would you like to display the components from [ToB Enhancements]?
[Y]es, [N]o?
[I]nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit?
Installing [Big Picture, core component (required for most subcomponents)] [v181-b4610]
Copying 1 file ...
[bp/sfx/core/BPINVISB.EFF] loaded, 272 bytes
Copied [bp/sfx/core/BPINVISB.EFF] to [override/BPINVISB.EFF]
[bp/sfx/core/gauth01.eff] loaded, 272 bytes
Copied [bp/sfx/core/gauth01.eff] to [override/gauth01.eff]
[bp/sfx/core/snare5.eff] loaded, 272 bytes
Copied [bp/sfx/core/snare5.eff] to [override/snare5.eff]
[bp/sfx/core/SPIN935C.EFF] loaded, 272 bytes
Copied [bp/sfx/core/SPIN935C.EFF] to [override/SPIN935C.EFF]
[bp/sfx/core/SPTREANT.EFF] loaded, 272 bytes
Copied [bp/sfx/core/SPTREANT.EFF] to [override/SPTREANT.EFF]
Copying 1 file ...
[./override/sw1h01.itm] loaded, 362 bytes
Copied [sw1h01.itm] to [override/iplot01k.itm]
Copying 1 file ...
Copied [sw1h01.itm] to [override/iplot04g.itm]
Copying 1 file ...
Copied [sw1h01.itm] to [override/iplot04h.itm]
Copying 1 file ...
Copied [sw1h01.itm] to [override/iplot04i.itm]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./lang/en_us/DATA/AREAS.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./cache/DATA/AREAS.BIF]
[./DATA/AREAS.BIF] 2545144 bytes, 318 files, 0 tilesets
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./lang/en_us/DATA/25AREAS.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./cache/DATA/25AREAS.BIF]
[./DATA/25AREAS.BIF] 659172 bytes, 85 files, 0 tilesets
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./lang/en_us/DATA/NEERA.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./cache/DATA/NEERA.BIF]
[./DATA/NEERA.BIF] 146175540 bytes, 1859 files, 11 tilesets
BG2EE Detected. Just adding spells.
Creating 1 directory
Creating 1 directory
Creating 1 directory
Creating 1 directory
Copying 1 file ...
Will uninstall   9 files for [BP/SETUP-BP.TP2] component 0.
Uninstalled      9 files for [BP/SETUP-BP.TP2] component 0.
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./lang/en_us/DATA/25SCRIPTS.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./cache/DATA/25SCRIPTS.BIF]
[./DATA/25SCRIPTS.BIF] 4543912 bytes, 1020 files, 0 tilesets
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./lang/en_us/DATA/ORPHAN.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./cache/DATA/ORPHAN.BIF]
[./DATA/ORPHAN.BIF] 2466528 bytes, 70 files, 0 tilesets
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./lang/en_us/DATA/DEFAULT.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [./cache/DATA/DEFAULT.BIF]
[./DATA/DEFAULT.BIF] 2816876 bytes, 508 files, 0 tilesets
ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "BPSeries/source/AICompile.exe")
Using Language [English]
[I]nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit? Saving This Log:
NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Big Picture, core component (required for most subcomponents)
  WeiDU Timings
OUTER_INNER_PATCH_SAVE           0.000
<<<<<<<<                         0.000
unmarshal BIFF                   0.000
adding translation strings       0.000
load TLK                         0.000
tp2 uninstall                    0.000
DEFINE_PATCH_FUNCTION            0.000
DEFINE_ACTION_FUNCTION           0.000
OUTER_SPRINT                     0.000
OUTER_SET                        0.000
BUT_ONLY                         0.000
MKDIR                            0.000
parsing .log files               0.000
process_patch2                   0.000
DEFINE_ACTION_MACRO              0.000
OUTER_INNER_PATCH                0.000
ACTION_IF                        0.000
PRINT                            0.000
READ_*                           0.000
loading files                    0.000
LAUNCH_ACTION_FUNCTION           0.000
saving files                     0.000
DEFINE_PATCH_MACRO               0.000
COPY                             0.000
parsing .tra files               0.016
INCLUDE                          0.016
Parsing TP2 files                0.016
eval_pe                          0.016
unmarshal KEY                    0.031
Parsing TPA files                0.078
unmarshal TLK                    0.140
stuff not covered elsewhere      0.172
TOTAL                            0.484

#39 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

Huh? A custom script compiler? WeiDU isn't good enough? :o

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#40 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

Huh? A custom script compiler? WeiDU isn't good enough? :o

It might be easier to program the same actions in it than in the weidu. Or harder, but more familiar to the one programming it... :devil: