Photo

SPOILER How to get Isra back

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Doomtrack

Doomtrack
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

When Bhodi kills her, how do i revive her?

#2 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:03 AM

The normal way, i.e., statue of Amaunator thing, should be working.

#3 Doomtrack

Doomtrack
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

Ahh i have never actually done that before so i was not aware of it, thanks for the help :D

#4 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

Hahaha, I was wondering. I didn't think it was possible to break that part, at least.

Yeah, make sure you have her body and Bodhi's heart. Drop them both into the altar in the shadow temple and you should be good to go. =)

#5 Doomtrack

Doomtrack
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:13 AM

Yep i got her back now, and i have to say that i love this mod :D

#6 -Mod user-

-Mod user-

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

Hello. I'm using BGT and Isra V2.

When I revived her, she became a fallen cavalier, and only said normal conversations. Is it normal? If it is normal, how can she regain her skills?

Although my poor english, I'm really enjoying this mod. But I feel like something is wrong.

#7 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:05 AM

I'm not sure what you mean by normal conversation. Did she not say something related to Bodhi after being revived? You'll need to go to the Temple of Lathander to get that fixed, though if she didn't tell you that herself, something has probably gone wrong.

#8 -PlaidSvenson-

-PlaidSvenson-

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:46 AM

Hey Rhaella,

Having a similar problem I think with v2 Isra. I finished killing Bodhi and took her heart and Isra to the temple of Ama to get her back, but she doesn't start a dialogue after coming back. I can talk to her but she just give the "Are you sure you want me to leave" line and rejoins as a fallen paladin. Does she start a talk about her fallen status later? It's been a few days in game and I've done some quests but nothing has happened. 

Thanks for your help!

#9 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

I am having the same issue.  No dialogue after reviving Isra, no dialogue options in the Temple of Lathander.

#10 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

Oh, I see. Yeah, that particular dialogue apparently isn't installing anymore at all.

I'll get an updated 2.1 out ASAP to fix the problem, though in the meantime (or if you don't want to risk reinstalling), you can use this and the talk should pop up.

Attached Files

#11 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

Thanks a bunch for getting that fix up so fast!  After installing and loading the appropriate save, I got the proper dialogue after getting Isra back.  On going to the Temple of Lathander, nothing happens.  I'm not sure if I'm missing a trigger event or something, but I've talked to everyone in the temple.  Any suggestions?

#12 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

There should be someone spawning there.

Can you make sure that the variable "rh#IsraVampire" is at 6?

#13 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

The variable rh#IsraVampire is indeed at 6.

#14 Arcanist37

Arcanist37
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

And now I have signed up for the forums to make replying go faster =)

#15 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Okay, there definitely should be someone spawning in the front part of the temple.

If you can find the value of Global("rh#EvendurExists","AR0902"), we'll see if that's happened or not.

#16 Arcanist37

Arcanist37
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

I don't even see that listed under global variables in EEKeeper.  Should I be looking somewhere else?

Thanks so much for your help!

#17 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

Yeah, it's an area based variable, so you'd need to look for it with the console instead.

C:GetGlobal("rh#EvendurExists","AR0902")

should work as a command.

Really though, if you're not seeing him in the front of the temple, he hasn't spawned. I'm just not sure why. =/ Have you tried leaving the temple and returning? Or reloading? If you grab AR0902.bsc from your override folder and send it as an attachment, I can make sure the scripting hasn't wandered off somewhere, at least.

#18 Torpille

Torpille
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 12:25 PM

Hello,

I know this topic is old and I don't know if anybody provides support with this mod anymore, but I have a bug when trying to get Isra back to a full Paladin after she has fallen because of Bodhi.

I revided Isra and went with her to the Temple of Lathander where Sir Evendur told me to go find a bard at the Mithrest. I found the bard, did what was required and my journal says I should go back to Evendur.

When I get back to the temple and try talking with him however, I get the message Sir Evendur- has nothing to say to you

I have the latest version of the mod (2.1) and am playing on BG2 (not EE) with Big World Project. I could not find any one else with this problem.

Is there any way to fix it ? And if not, or not easily, what could be done to give Isra back her Paladinhood ? Shadowkeeper does not seem able to.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Torpille, 26 November 2016 - 12:25 PM.

#19 Artemius I

Artemius I
  • Modder
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 12:32 PM

Try C:SetGlobal("rh#IsraPaladin","GLOBAL",5) using the console. That should get him talking.

My major projects:

NPCs: Sirene (BG:EE | BG2:EE), Drake (BG:EE), Aura (BG:EE), Pai'Na (BG2:EE)

Kits: The Artisan's Kitpack, Bardic Wonders, Warlock, Shadow Magic

Tweaks: Artemius' House Tweaks

In-progress: Aura BG2, Drake BG2, The Fallen Light, Shadow Magic: Thultanthar

A comprehensive list of my mods

The Artisan's Corner (my personal mod site)

#20 Torpille

Torpille
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 12:54 PM

Hello Artemius I, and thanks for your help.

I tried but it didn't work, instead I had the message lua: Indexed expression not a table

Am I supposed to input the command anywhere specific ? I was in front of him when I tried.