[closed]

• Please log in to reply
1188 replies to this topic

#1161 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:07 AM

The second part of Chloe is at the end since I do the development of this mod for EET. Thus I constantly install/un-install to add and test and correct stuff. You can simply install that second part with the first if you are interested in Chloe.

Sandrah's reaction to Imoen romance is part of her *normal* SoA contents, so nothing special to see in the installation. Some talks will only trigger or have addirional text if that romance is running, this is done by evaluating some globals during play. Stuff will simply not trigger if the romance is not active.

So it means that the Extended Content for Chloe is still "in the works" and not available normally?

It is available http://www.shsforums...et/#entry592272

As for your second answer by "normal" SoA contents you mean that the Sandrah mod already got some sort of romance of the PC with Imoen or that the Imoen Romance is semi-obligatory and one can only see most of Imoen SoA content if the Imoen Romance is installed?

Does it also include Sandrah's reactions to it for ToB?

It means that Sandrah/Imoen dialogues are roughly the same romance or no romance but that they may contain one or other extra line/reaction if there is a romance.

Spoiler

Edited by Roxanne, 08 January 2017 - 10:08 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#1162 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:14 AM

Another thing, I just unpacked Tales of Ankheg that I downloaded from the EET compatibility page on gibberlings. I noticed that there is no setup there to run. So how should I install it? Should I run the one from the Spellhold page instead?

Which one did you choose?

#1163 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:17 AM

It means that Sandrah/Imoen dialogues are roughly the same romance or no romance but that they may contain one or other extra line/reaction if there is a romance.

I see.

Does Izzy get a romance with the PC in this version perhaps? I did not notice it before when I played the 1.06 version of Sandrah.

#1164 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:15 AM

Another thing, I just unpacked Tales of Ankheg that I downloaded from the EET compatibility page on gibberlings. I noticed that there is no setup there to run. So how should I install it? Should I run the one from the Spellhold page instead?

Which one did you choose?

Make a copy of setup-EET.exe in your game directory, re-name the copy to setup-ToA.exe. That is all.

Edited by Roxanne, 08 January 2017 - 11:15 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#1165 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:18 AM

I see.

Does Izzy get a romance with the PC in this version perhaps? I did not notice it before when I played the 1.06 version of Sandrah.

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

#1166 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:23 AM

Make a copy of setup-EET.exe in your game directory, re-name the copy to setup-ToA.exe. That is all.

I see, also should I remove the "setup-toa.TP2 " or not?

Edited by Samriel, 08 January 2017 - 11:24 AM.

#1167 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:26 AM

I see, also should I remove the "setup-toa.TP2 " or not?

No.

The Sandrah Saga

#1168 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:27 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#1169 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:37 AM

I made a setup-ToA.exe but after clicking on it and choosing the English language I got: "Couldn't open the readme: file not found. ERROR: No translation provided for @10002 Continuing despite error.

That is despite the unpacked readme being in the game folder.

Now it asks: Install Component [UNDEFINED STRING: @01]?

Should I go with it or maybe delete the ToA files and try again? Maybe go with the 2.4 version from Spellhold?

#1170 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:48 AM

I made a setup-ToA.exe but after clicking on it and choosing the English language I got: "Couldn't open the readme: file not found. ERROR: No translation provided for @10002 Continuing despite error.

That is despite the unpacked readme being in the game folder.

Now it asks: Install Component [UNDEFINED STRING: @01]?

Should I go with it or maybe delete the ToA files and try again? Maybe go with the 2.4 version from Spellhold?

Probably you made some mistake with unpacking the mod. (The one on the EET list is 2,4). Check that your Toa files are unpacked in this structure:

And the setup-ToA.exe is directly in the game directory like all other setup-xxxx.exe,

The Sandrah Saga

#1171 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:26 PM

It worked!!

Now I'm getting close to finishing installing the BG2EE mods but I've got trouble with The Darkest Day(TDDz). It says that it requires assets from the original version but when I try to read the readme for more detailed instructions I cannot do so because it is in MD format or something.

Any idea?

Edited by Samriel, 08 January 2017 - 12:26 PM.

#1172 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:50 PM

It worked!!

Now I'm getting close to finishing installing the BG2EE mods but I've got trouble with The Darkest Day(TDDz). It says that it requires assets from the original version but when I try to read the readme for more detailed instructions I cannot do so because it is in MD format or something.

Any idea?

You download the old TDD http://www.shsforums...rkest-day-v114/ and extract it to your game folder BUT DO NOT install it. Instead you start setup-TDDz.exe and install it.

The Sandrah Saga

#1173 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:03 PM

Do I keep both the old TDD and the new TDD in separate folders(instead of extracting all the contents into the game folder) like I did with ToA and only put the Setup-TDDz.exe in the game folder to start the process?

No need to overwrite anything?

Edited by Samriel, 08 January 2017 - 01:04 PM.

#1174 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:57 PM

Do I keep both the old TDD and the new TDD in separate folders(instead of extracting all the contents into the game folder) like I did with ToA and only put the Setup-TDDz.exe in the game folder to start the process?

No need to overwrite anything?

? You extract TDD 1.4 to the game directory and you will have a TDD folder and a setup-TDD.exe (the exe you can delete) - You extract TDDz and you have a TDDz folder and a setup-TDDz.exe = which you run.

The Sandrah Saga

#1175 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:52 PM

Only one mod left before Sandrah.

I'm now trying to install Sirine's Call but I'm getting some errors. Should I delete something there as I recall when running BWS before that something was causing trouble and had to be ignored?

#1176 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

Only one mod left before Sandrah.

I'm now trying to install Sirine's Call but I'm getting some errors. Should I delete something there as I recall when running BWS before that something was causing trouble and had to be ignored?

You should skip component ~Extended Lighthouse area~, it causes CtDs and you miss no content.

Errors? Which errors?

The Sandrah Saga

#1177 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:16 PM

Something like that:

Installing [The Lure of the Sirine's Call] [v13]
Appending to files ...
Copying 1 file ...
Compiling 3 dialogue files ...

[trigger list near line 16, column 22 of tb#_compile_eval_buffer/SirinesCall/Dia
logue/ardrou.d] PARSE WARNING at line 16 column 1-1
Near Text: 3
        syntax error
WARNING: cannot verify trigger ~3~: Parsing.Parse_error

[trigger list near line 21, column 18 of tb#_compile_eval_buffer/SirinesCall/Dia
logue/ardrou.d] PARSE WARNING at line 21 column 1-1
Near Text: 1
        syntax error
WARNING: cannot verify trigger ~1~: Parsing.Parse_error

[trigger list near line 25, column 22 of tb#_compile_eval_buffer/SirinesCall/Dia
logue/ardrou.d] PARSE WARNING at line 25 column 1-1
Near Text: 2
        syntax error
WARNING: cannot verify trigger ~2~: Parsing.Parse_error

[trigger list near line 28, column 17 of tb#_compile_eval_buffer/SirinesCall/Dia
logue/ardrou.d] PARSE WARNING at line 28 column 1-1
Near Text: 4
        syntax error
WARNING: cannot verify trigger ~4~: Parsing.Parse_error

[action list near line 71, column 19 of tb#_compile_eval_buffer/SirinesCall/Dial
ogue/pirates.d] PARSE WARNING at line 72 column 1-17
Near Text: %EscapeArea_Move%
        syntax error
WARNING: cannot verify action ~SetGlobal("J#TalkedPirate","GLOBAL",1)
%EscapeArea_Move%~: Parsing.Parse_error

[action list near line 77, column 19 of tb#_compile_eval_buffer/SirinesCall/Dial
ogue/pirates.d] PARSE WARNING at line 78 column 1-17
        syntax error

[action list near line 84, column 19 of tb#_compile_eval_buffer/SirinesCall/Dial
ogue/pirates.d] PARSE WARNING at line 86 column 1-17
        syntax error
GivePartyGold(50)

[trigger list near line 4, column 22 of tb#_compile_eval_buffer/SirinesCall/Dial
ogue/sil.d] PARSE WARNING at line 4 column 1-1
Near Text: 0
        syntax error
WARNING: cannot verify trigger ~0~: Parsing.Parse_error

[trigger list near line 7, column 21 of tb#_compile_eval_buffer/SirinesCall/Dial
ogue/sil.d] PARSE WARNING at line 7 column 1-2
Near Text: 11
        syntax error
WARNING: cannot verify trigger ~11~: Parsing.Parse_error

[tb#_compile_eval_buffer/SirinesCall/Dialogue/sil.d] PARSE ERROR at line 7 colum
n 1-34
Near Text: sil
        syntax error
ERROR: parsing [tb#_compile_eval_buffer/SirinesCall/Dialogue/sil.d]: Parsing.Par
se_error
ERROR: compiling [SirinesCall/Dialogue/sil.d]!
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [The Lure of the Sirine's Call], rolling back to previous state

Will uninstall   1 files for [SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2] component 0.
Uninstalled      1 files for [SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2] component 0.
ERROR: Parsing.Parse_error
PLEASE email the file SETUP-SIRINESCALL.DEBUG to jastey@web.de
Using Language [English]

Any idea what it could be? Worst case scenario I might skip it since I recall it is not obligatory though I kinda liked it and noticed that you managed to install it in your log.

#1178 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:37 PM

Ah, and the BP BGT Map should be installed last(after Sandrah) once it is patched by the Fixpack right?

#1179 Samriel

Samriel
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

Whew...I just installed Sandrah NPC part with some warnings for "SandrahNPC for EET Compiles", "SandrahNPC Extensions" and "Sandrah ToB(EET)".

The RTF part with no warning whatsoever though. :)

Edited by Samriel, 08 January 2017 - 04:46 PM.

#1180 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:57 PM

Whew...I just installed Sandrah NPC part with some warnings for "SandrahNPC for EET Compiles", "SandrahNPC Extensions" and "Sandrah ToB(EET)".

The RTF part with no warning whatsoever though. :)

These warnings can be ignored - see the readme for details. It is from mods that are not (yet) in EET but has no impact in game.

The Sandrah Saga