Photo

Sandrah Saga for EET (Bug and Support Forum)

EET Mega Mod

• Please log in to reply
1095 replies to this topic

#261 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:12 PM

So how could I fix that and proceed further?

#262 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:27 PM

I have made a save from my game which does not have the bug. This is how you shoukl have ended after the bugged dialogue.

- Melissan is destroyed

- you have seen two movies

Melissan,wbm

Outro.wbm >>> you can watch both in NI with any videoplayer you have on your pc

- You have seen a textscreen introducing you to Return To Faerun which tells you this

Spoiler

You will find yourself in this condition:

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#263 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:32 PM

I have made a save from my game which does not have the bug. This is how you shoukl have ended after the bugged dialogue.

- Melissan is destroyed

- you have seen two movies

Melissan,wbm

Outro.wbm >>> you can watch both in NI with any videoplayer you have on your pc

- You have seen a textscreen introducing you to Return To Faerun which tells you this

Spoiler

You will find yourself in this condition:

attachicon.gif000000000-konva-Save.rar

And maybe you should changelog Finsol.dlg to see which mod might have done it

These can be excluded, it must be one NOT on this list

00000: ~ASCENSION/SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ 0 0 // Ascension v1.51 BETA (requires ToB): v1.5 BETA_20160522
00001: ~DJINNICOMPANION/SETUP-DJINNICOMPANION.TP2~ 0 0 // Afaaq, the Djinni Companion -> Full Version (includes quests, banters and more): v2.4
00002: ~FOUNDLING/FOUNDLING.TP2~ 0 0 // Foundling: Between the Shades
00003: ~ISRA_BG2/ISRA_BG2.TP2~ 0 0 // Isra for BGII: v2.1
00004: ~SANDRAHNPC/SETUP-SANDRAHNPC.TP2~ 0 14 // Sandrah ToB (EET): v2.03.b
00005: ~EET_END.TP2~ 0 0 // Finalise EET (last mod in install order)
00006: ~CHLOE/CHLOE.TP2~ 0 1 // Chloe EET (Extended contents - ATTENTION ONLY ENGLISH): v1.6 EE

The Sandrah Saga

#264 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:38 PM

Thanks for the save, I made changelog and got this.

Spoiler

There is no way to keep some companions right?

Also im wondering, am I god or I refuse to take the essence in your save? :)

Edited by konva, 06 February 2017 - 12:39 PM.

#265 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:42 PM

If you choose to continue with that save, it will be interesting to see what happens to that Golem (I assume it is from Argent77's Golem mod?). I have not tested this mod with Sandrah (it removes the original Golem items from the game which Sandrah needs). If you run into trouble with him, you know this is why.

Spoiler

This fits with my assumption

00002: ~IMOENROMANCE/SETUP-IMOENROMANCE.TP2~ 0 0 // Imoen NPC Romance Mod for BG2:SoA TOB (3.9 Version!): 3.9

Maybe I will look at what this mod does or maybe other users will have reports on it even without Sandrah. Nothing I can solve quickly (if I can solve it at all).

Edited by Roxanne, 06 February 2017 - 12:44 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#266 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:45 PM

If you choose to continue with that save, it will be interesting to see what happens to that Golem (I assume it is from Argent77's Golem mod?). I have not tested this mod with Sandrah (it removes the original Golem items from the game which Sandrah needs). If you run into trouble with him, you know this is why.

Spoiler

00002: ~IMOENROMANCE/SETUP-IMOENROMANCE.TP2~ 0 0 // Imoen NPC Romance Mod for BG2:SoA TOB (3.9 Version!): 3.9

Maybe I will look at what this mod does or maybe other users will have reports on it even without Sandrah. Nothing I can solve quickly (if I can solve it at all).

Yes the golem mod is from him. I believe i cannot continue constructing golems in future

#267 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:46 PM

Once you have left the initial setting, there will be some talks that acquaint you with the new sequel. One of them deals with meeting old and new companions. Just let it happen, why should I spoil all the fun?

The Sandrah Saga

#268 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:49 PM

Yes the golem mod is from him. I believe i cannot continue constructing golems in future

I cannot answer this, I do not know the mod at all. As long as you have no problems, just keep him and see what happens.

The Sandrah Saga

#269 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:14 PM

I took a look at what Imoenromance does to the Finsol.dlg and it appears to me as if the dialogue will break for any installation that has any mod installed that interjects or adds to the final talk. It will only work on a vanilla game with no other mods installed before (not sure it works with other mods installed afterwards).

At this time there is no way to install Imoenromance with Sandrah due to these issues.

The Sandrah Saga

#270 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:20 PM

ok agb could now know this. So from mine, I cant fix that in my own?

#271 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:35 PM

btw I tried to proceed from your save. When I talked to sandrah, classic dlg options... no new option. When I leave, It tells me that I have nowhere to go. When I talk to solar, and try both decisions, after video, like something should happen and mine char teleports from place to place and nothing happens.

#272 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:52 PM

btw I tried to proceed from your save. When I talked to sandrah, classic dlg options... no new option. When I leave, It tells me that I have nowhere to go. When I talk to solar, and try both decisions, after video, like something should happen and mine char teleports from place to place and nothing happens.

You just load the game and wait for a few seconds, the transfer should start soon. You equip yourself with what you find in the boxes and after a time some visitors appear...

If not, we need to try something else. Maybe try it once more with a not bugged dlg.

Edited by Roxanne, 06 February 2017 - 09:56 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#273 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:03 PM

should I try mine save? Okay it doesnt fix that unfortunately.

Edited by konva, 06 February 2017 - 10:07 PM.

#274 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 12:09 AM

should I try mine save? Okay it doesnt fix that unfortunately.

It is meant for the old autosave + the revised dialogue file in override.

Here is another save - you had the Solar talk and the movies and the introduction screen like described earlier. It now should start a few seconds later than the other one with Sandrah giving you her opening lines for RtF.

Edited by Roxanne, 07 February 2017 - 12:18 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#275 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:32 AM

About RtF

konva, on 07 Feb 2017 - 09:05, said:snapback.png

Ahh so pocket plane is available still? Or watchers keep?

Pocket plane no - but Cespenar had a contingecy plan thanks to Sandrah. Once you found his new home, he can upgrade items etc just like in ToB.

WK - yes, see here for areas that are forever gone (what is not listed can be re-visited) http://gibberlings3....=59#entry251195

In the initial area you are alone with Sandrah. Similar to BG1 to BG2 transition you may find some old companions later on again.

In the current version of RtF, only very few NPCs can be rejoined - the focus is on the new generation you meet (each of them has additional quests as well). The ones you find again however have no dedicated RtF contents at this stage of mod development.

I have a long-term plan for an additional module ("Old comrades") for RtF that adds contents for some former NPCs in the RtF sequel. But mind that many of them are given already new occupations and they appear as plot characters (Nalia, Keldorn, Ajantis, Imoen, Shar-Teel, Sarevok, Irenicus, Aerie...).

Candidates for "Old comrades" are Viconia (sure), Jaheira (maybe), Chloe (sure), Finch (maybe), Jan (maybe) Deheriana (sure)....list is expandable.

Edited by Roxanne, 07 February 2017 - 09:28 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#276 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:08 AM

Roxanne thanks :) now it works :) Gorion's Dagger is still important to me? If yes I have to console it :) but those are small problems right now, im glad I can continue mine adventure as god myself :D

#277 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:24 AM

Roxanne thanks :) now it works :) Gorion's Dagger is still important to me? If yes I have to console it :) but those are small problems right now, im glad I can continue mine adventure as god myself :D

Gorion's dagger plot should have been resolved during ToB after all the Solar's revelations. (Maybe you missed some intermediate stations)

Spoiler

Enjoy your Andy Warhol 15 minutes (as a god)....Faerun is the plane of the mortals, do not forget that.

Edited by Roxanne, 07 February 2017 - 04:25 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#278 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:38 AM

ok thanks, then I have not missed anything :) and godlike powers? :)

#279 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:30 PM

Missing item icons for NTotSC items (!!!EET Version!!!)

There is a missing copy command in the install for bam files from NTotSC resulting in some of the mod's items not having an inventory item.

The issue is now corrected, however here is how to fix it in an ongoing game;

In your BG2EE game folder, go to NTotSC/Bam subfolder - mark and copy all the .bam files - copy them into BG2EE/override - done.

Edited by Roxanne, 08 February 2017 - 02:37 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#280 Hack'N'Slash

Hack'N'Slash
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:10 PM

When choosing Imoen's class(this instance M/T) you've swapped her weapons over to sling and dagger in the inventory but still has the old short sword and bow proficiency.