Photo

Sandrah Saga for EET (Bug and Support Forum)

EET Mega Mod

• Please log in to reply
1095 replies to this topic

#581 franco8737

franco8737
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:34 AM

Hi. It's me again. Am little bit nervous about something wrong with my playthrough. Okay here is the question:-

Spoiler

Update:

Spoiler

Check this

C:GetGlobal("SanImoNashInt","GLOBAL")

Thank you. It is currently set to 4. Is that normal?

#582 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:55 AM

Hi. It's me again. Am little bit nervous about something wrong with my playthrough. Okay here is the question:-

Spoiler

Update:

Spoiler

Check this

No, it should at least be 5 after you brought the pelt to Henning.

You can either set it to 5

OR

you keep it at 4 and do C:CreateItem("misc01") and talk to Henning again.

You should get a talk between him and Imoen and afterwards the global at 5.

This should set things in motion again. If this works out, I suggest however not to go to Beregost or the mines too soon, maybe there is a bit of other stuff to explore? It needs a bit of time and one or two visits to Nashkel to catch up with the Imoen/Henning events.

Edited by Roxanne, 18 July 2017 - 12:56 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#583 franco8737

franco8737
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:22 AM

Spoiler

Update:

Spoiler

Check this

OR

This should set things in motion again. If this works out, I suggest however not to go to Beregost or the mines too soon, maybe there is a bit of other stuff to explore? It needs a bit of time and one or two visits to Nashkel to catch up with the Imoen/Henning events.

Thanks for your advice.

Turn out I reload my save at the beginning of Chapter 3, set the global to 5 and back to the town.

Seems working now, i.e. get the gift from Henning.

#584 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:50 AM

Spoiler

Update:

Spoiler

Check this

OR

Thanks for your advice.

Turn out I reload my save at the beginning of Chapter 3, set the global to 5 and back to the town.

Seems working now, i.e. get the gift from Henning.

My assumption is that maybe you sold the pelt on the initial meeting and before the two even got introduced to each other and later let not Imoen deliver a pelt to Henning.

The Sandrah Saga

#585 franco8737

franco8737
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:01 AM

Spoiler

Update: 
Spoiler
Check thisC:GetGlobal("SanImoNashInt","GLOBAL")
No, it should at least be 5 after you brought the pelt to Henning.You can either set it to 5ORyou keep it at 4 and do C:CreateItem("misc01") and talk to Henning again.You should get a talk between him and Imoen and afterwards the global at 5. This should set things in motion again. If this works out, I suggest however not to go to Beregost or the mines too soon, maybe there is a bit of other stuff to explore? It needs a bit of time and one or two visits to Nashkel to catch up with the Imoen/Henning events.
Thanks for your advice. Turn out I reload my save at the beginning of Chapter 3, set the global to 5 and back to the town. Seems working now, i.e. get the gift from Henning.
My assumption is that maybe you sold the pelt on the initial meeting and before the two even got introduced to each other and later let not Imoen deliver a pelt to Henning.
So, now my variable is set to 10 after receiving the cloak from him. Good to go to Beregost?

#586 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:15 AM

So, now my variable is set to 10 after receiving the cloak from him. Good to go to Beregost?

Yes, but you should not rush to the Bandit Camp right away. There will be some more events (Henning's kidnapping) if you want the real Imoen quest to start. It should be obvious from dialogues and encounters that come up next.

Edited by Roxanne, 18 July 2017 - 02:16 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#587 franco8737

franco8737
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:17 AM

Yes, but you should not rush to the Bandit Camp right away. There will be some more events (Henning's kidnapping) if you want the real Imoen quest to start. It should be obvious from dialogues and encounters that come up next.

Good. Thank you. Will go to other side quests first.

#588 franco8737

franco8737
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:08 AM

About Demonic Scroll quest, I have already get two pieces of clothes, am I just wait for Landrel? or anything I should do before he spawn?

#589 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:02 AM

About Demonic Scroll quest, I have already get two pieces of clothes, am I just wait for Landrel? or anything I should do before he spawn?

Those are two different quests - one about the scroll

Spoiler
The clothes pieces are another quest.
Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

#590 franco8737

franco8737
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:03 AM

Spoiler
Spoiler

Thank you :)

Spoiler

Edited by franco8737, 18 July 2017 - 08:07 AM.

#591 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:15 AM

Spoiler
Spoiler

Thank you :)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Roxanne, 18 July 2017 - 08:16 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#592 franco8737

franco8737
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:36 PM

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by franco8737, 18 July 2017 - 08:37 PM.

#593 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:54 PM

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Whenever those are fulfilled

Spoiler

Edited by Roxanne, 18 July 2017 - 09:55 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#594 franco8737

franco8737
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:18 PM

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Honestly, Is it possible to have multi-romance during the journey with Sandrah? IIRC she will also have affairs with other NPCs, currently my Charname is romancing Verr'sza who I think Sandrah do not have cross mod with him. I wish to see her romancing other. Any hint?

#595 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:13 PM

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Honestly, Is it possible to have multi-romance during the journey with Sandrah? IIRC she will also have affairs with other NPCs, currently my Charname is romancing Verr'sza who I think Sandrah do not have cross mod with him. I wish to see her romancing other. Any hint?

Verr'sza is brand new to EET, I have not covered him yet. Sandrah will not interfer with your other romances ever. She cares for Coran, Kivan, Xan, Garrick (for a while) and many more. You can let the Sandrah *romance* evolve without fear of any negative effect. Directly refusing her approaches will make her depart you sooner or later.

The Sandrah Saga

#596 franco8737

franco8737
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:26 PM

Spoiler

In fact, I can't find detailed walkthrough for These mods.

Edited by franco8737, 19 July 2017 - 04:33 PM.

#597 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:58 PM

Spoiler

All these mods start automatically.

For DSotSC there will be an elf priestess waiting at Friendly Arm asking for help. Grey Clan starts near Ramatamtam's tower in Baldur City and Drizzt appears after Durlag's Tower. You would not need walkthroughs for any of them.

Wonder why you never went to Waterdeep yet. Did you ever asj sandrah about it? After you brought the Shard back to Elminster, the oprion should be there.

The Sandrah Saga

#598 franco8737

franco8737
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:43 PM

Spoiler

All these mods start automatically.

For DSotSC there will be an elf priestess waiting at Friendly Arm asking for help. Grey Clan starts near Ramatamtam's tower in Baldur City and Drizzt appears after Durlag's Tower. You would not need walkthroughs for any of them.

Wonder why you never went to Waterdeep yet. Did you ever asj sandrah about it? After you brought the Shard back to Elminster, the oprion should be there.

Yeah. I just finished Waterdeep and first part of DSotSC, kind of stuck after killing the dragon from DSotSC. I got the mace and blessed by the priest, what next? Should I suppose to start the Citadel Quest?

#599 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:56 PM

Yeah. I just finished Waterdeep and first part of DSotSC, kind of stuck after killing the dragon from DSotSC. I got the mace and blessed by the priest, what next? Should I suppose to start the Citadel Quest?

Loot the dragon hord in the cave left of where you slew the dragon. When you leave the dragon caves, there is a messenger that talks of the Nashkel major. You go to Nashkel, a little girl meets you north of the bridge and leads you on to the mansion in the morth. On the map north of Nashkel you meet a guy who reveals the citadel. Return the stolen emblem to the priest in Beregost. Visit the citadel if you want.

The Sandrah Saga

#600 franco8737

franco8737
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:26 AM

Loot the dragon hord in the cave left of where you slew the dragon. When you leave the dragon caves, there is a messenger that talks of the Nashkel major. You go to Nashkel, a little girl meets you north of the bridge and leads you on to the mansion in the morth. On the map north of Nashkel you meet a guy who reveals the citadel. Return the stolen emblem to the priest in Beregost. Visit the citadel if you want.

Alright. I think there is something wrong here. I finished the dragon and I got the message from a guy after I left the lair, and I ran back to Nashkel but nth happened. Now I already gave back the relic to priest in Beregost.

No event happen all over Nashkel.

Update: Finally find the girl in Nashkel. Thanks for help.

Edited by franco8737, 20 July 2017 - 12:34 AM.