BG1 and BG2 voices mixed up

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 timmi1337

timmi1337
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 10:21 PM

Hi there,

I installed a 2017-version of the BWS for the classic Baldur's Gate Trilogy. At the start, in Irenicus dungeon, you can hear Imoen playing single BG1 sound among the several BG2 sounds when clicking on her avatar / picture. Worse than that, this single BG1 sound is not in the default language.

I looked at the different mods that could have had an impact on the voices / soundsets, but now I am out of ideas. A hint where to modify components would be great. I attached my WeiDU.log to this post.

EDIT: Damn, the WeiDU.log did not make it somehow. I am going to upload it later, sorry!

Edited by timmi1337, 29 October 2018 - 01:29 AM.

#2 timmi1337

timmi1337
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:49 AM

Alas, here is the WeiDU.log. Sorry for the inconvenience: https://pastebin.com/fUTRLuCJ

#3 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:59 AM

Heya. I looked at that long log and couldn't find anything in particular. Do you mean the NPC speaks in different languages (e.g., English and German) or different tongues (i.e., voices or accents)?

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#4 timmi1337

timmi1337
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:40 PM

Hi, thank you alot for your answer! When clicking on Imoen's picture/avatar several times, she iterates through the German Baldur's Gate II Imoen-Soundfiles and a single Imoen-soundfile ("what do you want?") in English from Baldur's Gate I.