Anomen and Kelsey sittin in a tree...PRTII

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 -Queen_Akasha-

-Queen_Akasha-

Posted 02 April 2004 - 02:43 PM

Follow up to the infamous Kelsey and Ano slash. PC's name was JC's fault/stroke of genius however you want to look at it. There is some corse language, but I swear it is not as evil as the first one.
The next morning, Kelsey could not bring himself to look at Sussudio. It wasn't that he regretted his night with Anomen, not exactly. It was just that if Sussudio knew that her lover was also sleeping with another man...he didn't even want to think about what would happen then.

"Kelsey, love, can I speak with you for a second?" Sussudio purred in Kelsey's ear, startling him out of his thoughts of death and dismemberment.

"Umm...yes dear," he replied meekly, shooting a glance at Anomen. The cleric winked and shot him a cheeky grin, then licked his lips suggestivly. Kelsey turned red, and snapped his head back to pay attention to Sussudio.

Sussudio drew Kelsey into a secluded area. He could tell what was on her mind by the gleam in her eye, and he groaned softly as she nipped his ear and worked her way down to his neck. Her hands grazed over his body, lightly caressing his skin. Her hands hovered at his belt level for an instant, before she suddenly plugged them into his robe and caught very important parts in a vicelike, painful grip.

"Argh, Sussudio, what are you DOING?!" Kelsey squeaked.

Her eyes narrowed and she whispered, "Tell me, love. Did you sleep with Anomen? The truth, else you'll be singing soprano for the rest of your life..."

This was worse than a life or death situation. Kelsey did the only thing he could do.

"Y..yes! But he..."

"Good," Sussudio interrupted, releasing Kelsey. "Because I slept with him too."

"Wh-you WHAT?!" Kelsey yelped indignatly. Behind him he heard a familiar chuckle, and whirled to see Anomen staring at the two with an amused twinkle in his eye.

"You..BASTARD!" Kelsey swore, suddenly becoming very furious with Anomen.

"Oh come on, now is hardly the time to become a prude, eh?" Sussido asked with a grin. "Our Ano is quite the little slut, aren't you?" she cooed to the almost-knight.

"That's me," Anomen chuckled. "Your friendly neighborhood man-whore."