• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 10:35 AM

Thought I'd cross post this here, since it may be helpful as a general resource:
Tutu/BGT Area Map & List

Specifically, it helps people developing mods compatible with both BGT and Tutu to identify the relevant area resources.

And before anyone asks, no I don't have a BG2 area list. Posted Image The best one I know of (though it is likely incomplete) is in the IESDP.

Thanks to Ascension64, Dudleyville and the IESDP for the data I used to compile this list.

Edit: Will mirror the maps here since the links at G3 have been down for some time.

Modder's map with area codes:
bg1mapm.gif
(Blue area codes are Tutu; yellow are for BGT. Baldur's Gate area codes are the same as Tutu's, only prefixed with AR instead of FW.)

Player's map (easier to read):
bg1mapp.gif
* Indicates an area only accessible in Tales of the Sword Coast

Edited by Miloch, 24 March 2012 - 03:47 PM.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#2 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 10:49 PM

I like the presentation. Well done! Pinned.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#3 phordicus

phordicus
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:09 AM

Please u/l this. Anyone.

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:09 AM
The map on the first post has disappeared since G3 upgraded their forum software

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:51 AM
Looking into it. Posted Image Thanks for being patient.

Is it an interactive flash?

Edited by phordicus, 25 February 2012 - 12:24 AM.

Druid Kit Enhancements 1.0 (requires Dispel Magic fix, whether ToBEx's or Taimon's)

#4 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

I don't know what the problem is - they're just simple GIFs. Maybe G3 needs some new admins if they don't have time or are never around. Maybe SHS should just acquire it, though it has its own issues. I can't even upload any attachments without switching to Windows IE, and even if I do upload something, it might delete the first byte and hose the attachment.

Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#5 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

Attached the maps to the initial post (finally, after like the 5th try :P). Will leave the full area listing over at gibberlings3.net - has also been in the IESDP for some time since the initial posts.

#6 -shinoskay-

-shinoskay-

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:08 PM

Its incomplete!

theres also cloud mountain peek to the right of Gnoll stronghold, Durleys tower, and some bridge.

#7 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 21 December 2015 - 06:15 PM

Cloud Peaks is an area added in the enchanced edition.

Firewine Bridge and Durley's tower are on the map.