BG1/Tutu/BGT Area Maps

6 replies to this topic

#1 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6362 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 10:35 AM

Thought I'd cross post this here, since it may be helpful as a general resource:
Tutu/BGT Area Map & List

Specifically, it helps people developing mods compatible with both BGT and Tutu to identify the relevant area resources.

And before anyone asks, no I don't have a BG2 area list. Posted Image The best one I know of (though it is likely incomplete) is in the IESDP.

Thanks to Ascension64, Dudleyville and the IESDP for the data I used to compile this list.

Edit: Will mirror the maps here since the links at G3 have been down for some time.

Modder's map with area codes:
bg1mapm.gif
(Blue area codes are Tutu; yellow are for BGT. Baldur's Gate area codes are the same as Tutu's, only prefixed with AR instead of FW.)

Player's map (easier to read):
bg1mapp.gif
* Indicates an area only accessible in Tales of the Sword Coast

Edited by Miloch, 24 March 2012 - 03:47 PM.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger." -Billy Connolly

#2 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 10:49 PM

I like the presentation. Well done! Pinned.
--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#3 phordicus

phordicus
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:09 AM

Please u/l this. Anyone.

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:09 AM
The map on the first post has disappeared since G3 upgraded their forum software

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:51 AM
Looking into it. Posted Image Thanks for being patient.

Is it an interactive flash?

Edited by phordicus, 25 February 2012 - 12:24 AM.

Druid Kit Enhancements 1.0 (requires Dispel Magic fix, whether ToBEx's or Taimon's)

#4 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6362 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

I don't know what the problem is - they're just simple GIFs. Maybe G3 needs some new admins if they don't have time or are never around. Maybe SHS should just acquire it, though it has its own issues. I can't even upload any attachments without switching to Windows IE, and even if I do upload something, it might delete the first byte and hose the attachment.

Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger." -Billy Connolly

#5 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6362 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

Attached the maps to the initial post (finally, after like the 5th try :P). Will leave the full area listing over at gibberlings3.net - has also been in the IESDP for some time since the initial posts.

#6 -shinoskay-

-shinoskay-

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:08 PM

Its incomplete!

theres also cloud mountain peek to the right of Gnoll stronghold, Durleys tower, and some bridge.

#7 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 21 December 2015 - 06:15 PM

Cloud Peaks is an area added in the enchanced edition.

Firewine Bridge and Durley's tower are on the map.

Reply to this topic