75 replies to this topic

#61 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:59 AM

The END from line 182 should be moved down after line 191

Yech... well no, I had to move it up so that rr#ston.itm would have *two* p5effs (since it has 2 rr#stona.effs for different class.ids entries - presumably one for clay and one for stone golem or something) but I did not anticipate a bunch of different EFFs if multiple components installed. With this "fix" it only has one p5eff, so it won't always trigger the drop correctly.

I'll have to mess with it more (gettin' really sick o' this mod :\) unless you or someone else can figure out a re-fix, which might well happen since my modding time is a bit limited these days.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#62 ScuD

ScuD
  • 492 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:18 AM

OK, I'll try to look into it. No promises though - I have less WeiDU mana than yourself :)

#63 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:31 PM

Did I mention I'm gettin' sick o' this mod? :blink:

Fried my eyes messing with this again. Hopefully it works this time (cause it's my *last* edit :lol:).
Attached File  p5_spl_eff_copy.tpp   8.53K   506 downloads

Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#64 ScuD

ScuD
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 07:14 PM

Now it adds effects properly. Thanks!

#65 Himself

Himself

CEO of the ENDLESS WAVES OF BAD DOGGIE

• 230 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:16 PM

er.. if u guys can forgive me ignorance, what do I do with the p5_spl_eff_copy.tpp ?

No file with this name in the mod.. so I dunno ^^

...to be isn't important, we're no longer than we're :)

#66 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:02 PM

Isn't there one in p5tweaks\lib\?? :unsure:

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#67 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:20 AM

Isn't there one in p5tweaks\lib\??

Yes, replace the existing file in that folder with the last one attached above and (re)install the mod. I've asked K'aeloree to upload a fixed version but so far have only heard *crickets* in response, but I'm sure he's a busy man (this is one mod I can't update myself since I didn't start it and it doesn't have its own forum).

#68 Himself

Himself

CEO of the ENDLESS WAVES OF BAD DOGGIE

• 230 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:50 PM

Posted Image

As a defense.. was going to blame windows search, but after checking that the lib folder in here really doesn't have this file Posted Image, I did, in my infinity wisdom, acknowledge that aTweaks and P5Tweaks are two different mods ^^

sorry folks Posted Image

Edited by Himself, 18 March 2010 - 07:39 AM.

...to be isn't important, we're no longer than we're :)

#69 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 06:42 PM

A gamer over at the kerzenburg forums reported that everytime an enemy thief used detect illusion his entire party would get stripped of their equipment.

This gamer has both p5tweaks and Big Picture installed.

Unfortunately p5tweaks adds p5drop1.spl to BP's spin503.spl which BP uses to simulate detect illusion.

Could p5tweaks therefore exclude spin503.spl from its patching routine in order to avoid further incidents of stark naked adventuring partys?

10th
Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#70 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:54 PM

A gamer over at the kerzenburg forums reported that everytime an enemy thief used detect illusion his entire party would get stripped of their equipment.

Forum link and mod versions/WeiDU.log would be nice, but I suspect this person is using an old version of p5tweaks, because this was fixed in v4. I just double-checked it in 5.1 and yes. Strictly speaking, it doesn't exclude such spells from getting modded, but rather uses IDS targetting with an EFF file. This means only illusionary creatures will drop their stuff on disintegration, if someone were silly enough to give such creatures droppable gear.

#71 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:46 PM

weidu.log
Spoiler

Link
http://kerzenburg.ba...ead.php?t=40025

And yes it was an older version of p5tweaks, thanks for the informantion.

10th
Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#72 -Larloch-

-Larloch-

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:03 PM

Is it normal for imported npcs in your party to drop their stuff after being petrified, mazed etc? Also, with protections to these spells up imported npcs still drop their equipment even though the spells are blocked.

#73 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:57 AM

Is it normal for imported npcs in your party to drop their stuff after being petrified, mazed etc?

I think so, yes. Anyway, that was the idea behind pro5's original mod, to prevent party equipment from going *kaboom* if someone gets cold chunked or whatever.

Also, with protections to these spells up imported npcs still drop their equipment even though the spells are blocked.

If the spell doesn't "hit" then the drops shouldn't trigger either, as they are directly linked. If you can give some direct examples I can look into it.

#74 pro5

pro5
  • Modder
  • 722 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

Updated original post with current version, readme and download link.

Big thank you to Miloch for maintaining the mod and (apparently) fixing my mistakes. My apologies for this.:)

#75 agris

agris
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:09 AM

Has anyone tested this with BG1/2:EE?

edit: I've found Klatu's tweaks, disregard.

Edited by agris, 13 November 2018 - 12:34 PM.

#76 Gamemacik

Gamemacik
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 11:41 AM

As expected, I casted disintegrate spell on lich in area AR0082 of course lich or other similar strong creatures are immune to disitegrate effect. Lich failed to save vs Spell he dropped all his items on the ground and i loot everything bye bye lich thanks for items :D

The only reliable way is script with Die() trigger.

I tried to make similar mod but i wanted to get it work in multiplayer games even if host does not have MOD installed, it seems to be impossible because even eff files or Apply Effects List(326) do nothing if host does not have same MOD.

Edited by Gamemacik, 04 January 2020 - 11:42 AM.

For modders:
Animation resources: NWN RED DRAGONTRWNDbl.pngDRAGONWHELP PACK+DRAGONBREATHTRWNDbl.png
For loosers: SPOILER ALERT! RCEuOoU.pngQeZVcUw.png