Photo

Comments about PoOC #20

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic

#21 -DFSL-

-DFSL-

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:49 AM

I'm sure you all already know this, but the normal texture must be left alone when editing the hair. By the way, Chimera: did you know that one of your pictures ended up in the matrix page? The little japanese guy likes your char.

#22 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:27 AM

Could you give me a link?

#23 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:37 AM

Could you give me a link?

Upload page

He even credits too with the comment! :cheers:
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#24 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:47 AM

Hey, this is great!
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#25 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 12:33 PM

I have returned! and wow that's a lot of comments for 24 hours...lets see if I can answer them all...

I modified one of the sit poses of the EFG pack. I get them to sit and then "crank" them in place using the setpos command. By the way, the ribbons and hats are from a japanese mod "Dress Hat".

Ah okay, I have never used the setpos command *Quickly visits the list of commands to write it down*

1. Thx! I took it on the top floor of 'Unfathomed Tower' :D

2. And btw, you have quite impressive army ;)

1. Your welcome and thank you for the link :)

2. Thank you:)

Thanks. I agree about the hair. It's one from that latest hair pack that was released. I just refuse to use another one of Ren's hairs on my characters. I need individuality & diversity! :)

Yea I have noticed that is one of the hardest things to find, new hairs, kinda annoying since it is such a big part of a character (well, some of them)

I'm taking a break from OB. Other games and school are sucking my time away. Again.

But as usual when I take a break, I notice new things.
I this case:

That armor...

So my question is: WHERE?!
Links please. :D

links links links...everyone always wants links... :) Here it is, Demented Madness armor

Setting that up must have been a real pain, Karandras. Nice army.

Thank you, it was actually quite easy (explained below)

Thanks for the complement!! :D

Your welcome :)

1. Thanks, Mighty River Karandras! That pose is one of the acrobatic moves from Seph's Mod combined with TAI.

2.Well that is very good news - along with a cool shot!
But uhhhhh... How do I say this... Oh Great and Mighty River Karandras, pray tell us your secret, for order is good and madness is better? How do you order madness, btw? I am confused now...

1. Ah okay neat :)

2. Thank you, I called it ordered madness because they were standing in formation yet were wearing a type of madness armor :)

As for how I did that, in place of using normal NPCs to wear the armor I used mannequins from Reznod Mannequins :) that way they wouldn't move and they didn't have the drain on the computer that NPCs do. Also, as madness armor completely covers the body and face, you can't even tell they aren't people :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#26 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:50 PM

Alright now for a real comment post on pictures..once I watch Open Season...*switches to the dvd window*

Alright now that that is done with...

Useless fact of the day: Greece's national anthem has 158 verses

Quote of the day: History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.

Word of the day: factotum \fak-TOH-tuhm\, noun: A person employed to do all kinds of work or business.

Evil number of the day Wonderful number of the day: 93 (my asvab score :whistling: )

Treetop Smoker

Picture(s)
Post #9
Picture 1
Picture 2
Post #15
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Post #19
Picture 1
Picture 2
Post #25
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: wow...really nice shots, and hair too :)

Things that pop into my head: What mod adds that bathhouse in post 19?

Treetop Smoker

Picture(s)
Post #10
Picture 1
Post #16
Picture 1
Post #30
Picture 1
Picture 2

Comments: Now that is one strange looking Argonian...but neat all the same :) (post #10)

Things that pop into my head: What house is that in Post #16? A tree fort? :) Edit: never mind I found it :)

Ryu Doppler

Picture(s)
Post #11
Picture 1
Post #13
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Post #28
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: ouch...a saw blade to the neck and a head full of arrows? :blink: Thats gonna leave a mark...

Things that pop into my head: I love that first shot in post number 13, she looks a bit annoyed :)

Soul_Slayer

Picture(s)
Post #12
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Post #26
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: Very nice group Pictures :)

Things that pop into my head: Another really nice retexture there :) (post 26)

*sigh* I was afraid this was going to happen, I am to tired from my little trip and won't be able to finish this post tonight, expect the rest of it tomorrow morning, apologies to everyone who I haven't gotten to yet :(
Posted Image

#27 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:30 PM

@Karandras: That is a nice sunset! Almost makes me want to try tweaking the weather in the CS again...almost. Course, I too would like to know how one does order madness. I figure it would be like hand counting a big jar of money by hand (Which I did do by the way. Stats: 4-5 hours and a stiff neck to count around 400 dollars of pennies and other assorted coins.) My reward from all that? 10 dollars and a fist full of Wheat Pennies. None valuable though. <_<

@Floydian1: I'm really liking Sia's look! I mean she was always good looking before, but she just seems more radiant to me now. She still comes off as a bit sad sometimes though. And quite content at other times. But for the most part she is just simply stunning. It's also great to see you play your male character too! He looks like quite the badass! And all these pictures of redone cities certainly make the places feel much bigger!

@Kadaj X: Your unique style certainly doesn't fail to impress! Especially with all the fairies and mer going about! I see you've taken a liking to the Night elves eh? You certainly do know how to set up some good shots thats for sure. I still have trouble with mine sometimes. But it's usually because I'm not really a 'Poser' kind of Screenshooter. ScreenShoot-ist? Whatever the word for it is.

@Yorkmaster: Now that's a very unique style for a Khajiit. M'aiq would be so jealous! I hope he does succeed in his mission of literacy. But somehow I suspect the thieves will just fence the books for money anyhow!

@highpressure: You let someone like Serena sit away for 7 months! :blink: I'll bet she was quite peeved to only now being let out of that accursed Dungeon. At least she made a friend quick enough. And keeping Dominique away was also a great shame too. She's quite lovely as well!

@DFSL: You've got quite the lovely Sorceress there. She's quite lovely, and she definitely knows how to dress extravagantly when she wants too! Although her complete outfit does make her look a bit weird. Also, why don't you join us and become a member here? We would be happy to have another friend here as a member. This board is a Username + Display Name board in case you might be wondering! ;) Not sure if you can change your Display name later though. It says you can in help, but I don't see any option to.

@Treetop Smoker: Nice Sunset and an even better nicer starshot! And I'm not just saying that because of the beautiful star in the picture! ;) That bathhouse looks very unique and relaxing. And I can always admire a sexy 2 sword welding Selena!

@Soul_Slayer: Heh, that's one hell of a trio! Both dangerous and sexy! If Ryu ever found himself in the company of such lovelies, he's not sure if he should be afraid or be very...VERY happy! :D Also the unreleased re-textures look great too. Especially on with those models!

@RGM2: Oh noes! Not Agarmir and Rolgarel! You should have glitched the quest so that both of them would be alive! That way you could recruit both of them later! Stealing the key off Agarmir, getting the shovel, and escaping without the dialogue starting is quite easy once you get the hang of it! :lol: Also, I'm glad to see them getting alone so well! Thats quite a conversation between those too...yep! :rolleyes:

@Chimera: Very nice dragon fighting video! It's quite well done, and one of the better videos I've seen too. Trinity is looking quite good too! Especially in that Texan gear!

@greatfool1: Damn! those girls must really want those sexy clothes! There's going to be a lot of tears tonight, thats for sure. Although I got to say...I sense a Layla joke coming up soon! And a bit sorry to see that lifes little inconveniences have stricken your shop! I sense either a missing mesh, or a mesh intrusiveness causing problems (another reason why I think mods should use custom subdirectories when possible for content).

#28 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:10 PM

Ceedee has babarized Dark Illusion Armor: http://www.leiawen.n...llusionArmor.7z
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#29 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:26 PM

An arrow to the heart! Life and its pleasures are so temporary...

gf1: Wow! That is awesome you guys!!!! Another lesson about life and how all things must pass!!!
Layla: gf1, you are a complete idiot! I think something might be needing fixing. It is probably your computer!

gf1: What???!!! I think this is the greatest mod ever! A great life lesson - plus I save a ton of gold and you girls still have to run around in your panties!
Layla: Please help us...

Any clues as to the problem here? I downloaded this a week or so ago. Thanks! ;)

:ROFL: Those pics are too funny gf1 :lol: I had the same problem when I first downloaded the Sexy Beast mod, but since it was the same as I had in another mod, I was able to figure it out. Seems you are missing the meshes. At the bottom of the main file, you will find the link to the "missing meshes". You'll need both for the mod to work right. :)
Hope that helps :hug:

Comments hopefully tomorow evening. I've been sort of out of it.

#30 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:39 AM

@greatfool1: Damn! those girls must really want those sexy clothes! There's going to be a lot of tears tonight, thats for sure. Although I got to say...I sense a Layla joke coming up soon! And a bit sorry to see that lifes little inconveniences have stricken your shop! I sense either a missing mesh, or a mesh intrusiveness causing problems (another reason why I think mods should use custom subdirectories when possible for content).

:ROFL: That is a funny retelling, Ryu! Thanks for that and the info.

:ROFL: Those pics are too funny gf1 :lol: I had the same problem when I first downloaded the Sexy Beast mod, but since it was the same as I had in another mod, I was able to figure it out. Seems you are missing the meshes. At the bottom of the main file, you will find the link to the "missing meshes". You'll need both for the mod to work right. :)
Hope that helps :hug:

Comments hopefully tomorow evening. I've been sort of out of it.

Thank you mucho, Chiglet! I will try this next round.

Edited by greatfool1, 27 September 2007 - 03:40 AM.

#31 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:58 AM

@Kadaj X: Your unique style certainly doesn't fail to impress! Especially with all the fairies and mer going about! I see you've taken a liking to the Night elves eh? You certainly do know how to set up some good shots thats for sure. I still have trouble with mine sometimes. But it's usually because I'm not really a 'Poser' kind of Screenshooter. ScreenShoot-ist? Whatever the word for it is.

Thank U for kind words :hug: I wanted to try some new races, my friend had showed me the Nights Elves and I liked them :D
About being a 'Poser' kind of Screenshooter' I've noticed that your pics are usually of an action kind (lets do something, lets go somewhere) and it's good, because that makes them unique :) Keep on great work :cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#32 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:03 AM

Ryu, I like the look of NPCs With Jobs. Would you recommend it?

@ Chimera - the magazine is awesome :lol: Can't wait for the next installment.

Edited by Rumpleteasza, 27 September 2007 - 05:21 AM.

New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#33 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:32 AM

Treetop Smoker

Picture(s)
Post #9
Picture 1
Picture 2
Post #15
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Post #19
Picture 1
Picture 2
Post #25
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: wow...really nice shots, and hair too :)

Things that pop into my head: What mod adds that bathhouse in post 19?

Thank you. The mod is called Island Master/Soap Mod. 0345 at matrixupload :cheers:

@Treetop Smoker: Nice Sunset and an even better nicer starshot! And I'm not just saying that because of the beautiful star in the picture! ;) That bathhouse looks very unique and relaxing. And I can always admire a sexy 2 sword welding Selena!

@ Ryu Doppler: Thank you ! Beautiful screens from you too. :cheers:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 27 September 2007 - 07:34 AM.

Posted Image

#34 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:28 AM

Way to many things to do today...good thing commenting is on the top of the list :)

Floydian1

Picture(s)
Post #14
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Post #17
Picture 1
Picture 2
Post #21
Picture 1
Picture 2
Post #32
Picture 1
Picture 2

Comments: Wow, those are really amazing, ever more than normal :)

Things that pop into my head: With those new outfits in post 32 did you have any trouble with the mesh? Whenever i use them I get this annoying purple "thing" in the middle of it that looks really bad :(

RGM2

Picture(s)
Post #18
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: Very nice action shots, they looks very chaotic (in a good way :) )

Things that pop into my head: I really liked how picture two looks like a stand off :)

Highpressure

Picture(s)
Post #20
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Post #27
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: Beautiful, seductive, stunning...the list goes on :)

Things that pop into my head: That name Dominique I really like :)

Chimera

Picture(s)
Post #24
Picture 1
Picture 2

Video(s)
Post #22
video 1

Comments: Very nice video and pictures, that dragon didn't seem to like the Dremora :)

Things that pop into my head: Hmm this is the second time recently we have had a reference to Texas...I wonder why that state get all the attention.

Kadaj X

Picture(s)
Post #23
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: Very nice pictures, although he does look a little depressed

Things that pop into my head: What pose is that in picture 2?

Yorkmaster

Picture(s)
Post #29
Picture 1
Picture 2

Comments: wow...that shop looks completely different without the books :blink:

Things that pop into my head: So the thieves will be able to read but what about everyone else? :)

Greatfool 1

Picture(s)
Post #33
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: Hahahahahahahahaha that was great :)

Things that pop into my head: One of these days Layla is going to get back at you for all this :)

I think I need to redesign this post again, it seem to focus to much on the picture links and not the comments as it is supposed to...expect a new format tonight (if I can find the time, I am absurdly busy at the moment :( )
Posted Image

#35 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:25 AM

Thanks for the comments Karandras, and Ryu. :cheers:

#36 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:27 AM

In first person I get a huge artifact with the outfit but it's fine in 3rd person which is good for screenies :)

Edited by Floydian1, 27 September 2007 - 09:27 AM.

Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#37 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 12:44 PM

Ryu, I like the look of NPCs With Jobs. Would you recommend it?

Not at the moment. It's suffering from a few things, bugs and other wise. More specifically, a few worldspace bugs (no LOD land and actual land sometimes! :wacko: ), and the install is a bit 'unclean' for me at least. Most of the content doesn't use custom subdirectories, so it all gets intermingled with the regular directories and makes uninstalling a bit of a hassle. I mentioned that to them in hopes that they will rework it later as a optimization or something.

#38 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 12:47 PM

Oh, shame. It's such a good concept for a mod. I'm not suprised it needs fine-tuning, though - looks like a huge project. I think I'll hold off and see how much they improve it before I give it a go.

Thanks for the information :)
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#39 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 01:40 PM

Kadaj X

Picture(s)
Post #23
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Comments: Very nice pictures, although he does look a little depressed

Things that pop into my head: What pose is that in picture 2?

Thx :) ! He really is depressed (living alone in the old tower in a middle of nowhere, having only a pack of wolves as friends and family,
being hated by all humans because of his race..... yes, he is depressed ;) )

That pose is just one of those private ones 8)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#40 RGM2

RGM2
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:30 PM

@RGM2: Oh noes! Not Agarmir and Rolgarel! You should have glitched the quest so that both of them would be alive! That way you could recruit both of them later! Stealing the key off Agarmir, getting the shovel, and escaping without the dialogue starting is quite easy once you get the hang of it! :lol: Also, I'm glad to see them getting alone so well! Thats quite a conversation between those too...yep! :rolleyes:

Comments: Very nice action shots, they looks very chaotic (in a good way :) )

Things that pop into my head: I really liked how picture two looks like a stand off :)

Thanks for the comments guys, I really appreciate it. :) You know, I'm a little bit reluctant to post on this thread because everything I see here is so good. You guys are intimidating, and I really mean that. :Bow: