Comments about PoOC #20

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic

#61 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 12:58 AM

@Karandras

Well that picture was a lot of work , i had to create a lot of them and tried to make them not all look the same so they all have a differnt helmet phew i have 7 different looking Great helmets :P so i had to equip an other and then "create full actor copy" BUT then he doesn't stand there where i would like to have him , he stand too far away so i had to push him closer to the other until i got my little army :cheers:

damn that was a long text and so many spelling mistakes :unsure:

BTW your Deadra guy looks really cool :) better then the ones who life i my Oblivion Gates :cheers: i like the horns he has in the face ^_^

@Ryo_Doppler

I think you know what i think to say ;) thats still one of the uniques chars i ever saw i really like the shots of him :) but what kind of char is he? a thief or a adventurer?

Edited by JazzJR, 29 September 2007 - 01:30 AM.

#62 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 02:11 AM

(from thread 19)
@ Karandras -
1. Much thanks for the link :)
5. Amoz is always off in that ruin. Something to do with Bethesda not thinking anyone would have a companion with them I guess.

@ DFSL - (looks at pic agqain) Oh! It IS a staff. My bad. :) In that case, it doesn't look too big :)
Thanks :) Aubret is actually just a Dark Elf, slightly modified.

(and finally getting to thread 20) :)

@ Karandras - Beautiful. I've snagged this one for a desktop on my computer at work
Very cool. Though now that your how-to secret is out...... It's still cool. :)

@ Floydian1 - Sunsets and moons. Two of my favorite things. :)
Very pretty headpiece. I like :)
What is the arced piece behind her head from? It's very interesting.
Neat collar. Rather reminiscent of Syl's.
Cool B&W
I think you might need another container for those sparklies :)

@ KadajX - He seems rather dejected
A brand-new outfit, and still he's upset over something ?
Dang this water is cold!
Looks like he's warmed up and is having a relaxing read.

@ Yorkmaster - Odd, but yet quite cool looking outfit.
Bringing literacy to Cyrodil one store at a time
Much thanks for clearing the protuberence issue up. :) Not having Exnem or FF sized bubbles-of-joy and wearing a flattening outfit can sometimes cause confusion in others.

@ highpressure - 7+ months?? And she still looks that good?
Must be hot in those tunnels....
Looks like Dominique is doing a fine job of personifying the Sexy Beast.
to swim, or not to swim. Now THAT is the quesiotn.
Scarey, yet seductive. I'm just glad she's not doing that while in the water (cue horror movie music)

@ DFSL - Fashion comes to Cyrodil
I like her dress. Very classic
Apparenlty, that book in enough to put even the most studious mage to sleep.

@ Treetop Smoker - This is a very peaceful scene
Cool looking armor she's got there
Ok. It looks like her top armor is a variant of the Seductress armor, but what is the bottom armor from?
Is that a real tub!?? Very cool

@ Ryu Doppler - Looks a bit like a split decision ;)
Looks like she's smacking Ryu in the head with a farm implement.
How did you get the arrows.to stick in his face like that? Mine never seem to land above shoulder height.

@ Soul Slayer - I think I want the flooring in that room in my house. Looks more comfortable than my carpet.
Double trouble
Seems more Cyrodillians are finding relaxation in literature.
Cool shot:)
Sauna time!

@ Chimera - Cool video. Well done :)
Looks good :)
While others simply talk about it, Chimera hires the reporters and gets the jopb done. :) Great looking magazine cover :)
Very well done. Male seem to be the most difficult to get looking decent in this game. Good job :)

@ Rogue Sun - That guard doesn't look like he's listening too intently

@ Flucidity - Nice looking character. Are those highlights in her hair?[

@ Radicus -One can see the whole city from
up there :)

@ JazzJR - Stunning
He's defending himself with a loaf of bread??
Right about here is where I turn and run away
Good thing you char likes taking on more than his fair share :)

@ Shadow' - This is the first home in Cyrodill I've seen that has a swimming pool in it's backyard. Careful, or everyone will want one. (and then we'll start seeing tract housing, homeowners associations,...)
Alessa looks good as a Dark Elf

The hair is a part of the GUNMAN set. 0360 Link !

Thanks :) BTW, any idea as to what the eq9967.zip is on that same page?

Thank you too, Chiglet, for your comments, and also the faith (albeit, momentary) you had in the Annoying Fan! :cheers:

links links links...everyone always wants links... :) Here it is, Demented Madness armor

As for how I did that, in place of using normal NPCs to wear the armor I used mannequins from Reznod Mannequins :) that way they wouldn't move and they didn't have the drain on the computer that NPCs do. Also, as madness armor completely covers the body and face, you can't even tell they aren't people :)

Of course we all want links :) Especially if it's to cool stuff. Much thanks.

Mannequins?? LOL I love it!!

BTW, Love the way your new format for comments looks. As for using other people's shots? Well, you have my permission to use any of mine at least.

Great shots everyone, and great joy to report my end. The recalcitrant PC is mended!!!! 'Twas the motherboard that had croaked, but seeing as it was a warranty job and the engineer had come with a new vid card and memory cards as well, he stuck them in, too.

No shots really from me, although I have been playing, but then got watching the Rugby World Cup. But I have a week off work now...hehehe!

Good to hear your computer is back up and running! :)
How are the Rugby games going?

#63 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 02:42 AM

Great shots everyone, and great joy to report my end. The recalcitrant PC is mended!!!! 'Twas the motherboard that had croaked, but seeing as it was a warranty job and the engineer had come with a new vid card and memory cards as well, he stuck them in, too.

No shots really from me, although I have been playing, but then got watching the Rugby World Cup. But I have a week off work now...hehehe!

Good to hear your computer is back up and running! :)
How are the Rugby games going?

England through to the quarter finals by the skin of their teeth, although they did play with a little more verve against Tonga. Australia next though... <_<

#64 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:19 AM

@Chiglet

nice :) a blue Daedra butterfly char :cheers: is he a evil :devil: one or a good one? :Bow:

and thanks for the comment :)

Edited by JazzJR, 29 September 2007 - 03:20 AM.

#65 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:41 AM

Thanks for all the comments Chiglet.
Anyone know where I can get this little outfit? Found the pic on that Matrix site.
http://i117.photobuc...yT99/eq9996.jpg
What software is this?
http://eq2.matrix.jp.../src/eq9995.jpg

Edited by Chimera, 29 September 2007 - 03:51 AM.

#66 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:18 AM

@Karandras: I like the new layout, very cool. :cheers:
The sauna is part of This mod

@Chiglet: Thanks for the comments. :cheers:

@Chimera: I have to ask this, how often do your characters leave Frostcrag? Most of your shots seem to be from inside there.
The software is NifSkope.

#67 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 06:30 AM

@Karandras: that armour is part of the armoury of Conan so I the link is in my earlier post :P Coraxis looks great, maybe a bit young to be a commander :unsure:

@treetop smoker: this staff, do you have a link? I thought I had it Bookmarked but I didn't :( because I recognize it (it requires OBSE right?)

@Shadow': End of the world(as we know it in bruma :P ) : the question is do you feel fine? :cheers:

Edited by Yorkmaster, 29 September 2007 - 06:32 AM.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

Lewis Carrol "Jabberwocky"
Posted Image

#68 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 07:02 AM

(1.) @ Karandras -
1. Much thanks for the link :)

(2.)@ Karandras - Beautiful. I've snagged this one for a desktop on my computer at work
Very cool. Though now that your how-to secret is out...... It's still cool. :)

(3.)Of course we all want links :) Especially if it's to cool stuff. Much thanks.

(4.)Mannequins?? LOL I love it!!

(5.)BTW, Love the way your new format for comments looks. As for using other people's shots? Well, you have my permission to use any of mine at least.

1. Your welcome :)

2. Woohoo A desktop worthy picture!

3. That seems to be the way of the world, request links, give links, repeat :) (actually in my case it's more request, request, request, request, give, repeat but you get the idea :) )

4. Yea I was quite proud of myself for thinking of that :)

5. Thank you, once again I seem to have made a comment post more about the images than the comments :rolleyes:

@Karandras: I like the new layout, very cool. :cheers:
The sauna is part of This mod

Thank you and thank you for the link :)

(1)@Karandras: that armour is part of the armoury of Conan so I the link is in my earlier post :P

(2)Coraxis looks great, maybe a bit young to be a commander :unsure:

1. :doh: :doh: :doh: whoops :)

2. That is intended actually :) It is explained in his story that I am working on how such a young Dremora was made strategist of the army :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#69 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 09:53 AM

@Soul Slayer:
I only get into playing occasionally after finishing the main quest. Right now I'm trying to learn a little modding. Thanks for the word up on Nifscope; actually I downloaded it recently but haven't had a chance to learn how it works. But in the future I will try to get some shots in other places cause yeah, you're right; pics of the same old place can be boring.

#70 -DFSL-

-DFSL-

Posted 29 September 2007 - 11:50 AM

Thanks, Karandras and Chiglet for your kind comments... and sorry for repeating some pictures, I lost track of them. Last pages of the POC thread are stunning, I like JazzJR's skeletons the most.

#71 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:22 PM

@treetop smoker: this staff, do you have a link? I thought I had it Bookmarked but I didn't :( because I recognize it (it requires OBSE right?)

Here is the link to the mod. OBSE not required ! :cheers:

@ Treetop Smoker - This is a very peaceful scene
Cool looking armor she's got there
Ok. It looks like her top armor is a variant of the Seductress armor, but what is the bottom armor from?
Is that a real tub!?? Very cool

Thank you ! Yes, thats a real tub. :D

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 29 September 2007 - 01:23 PM.

Posted Image

#72 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:40 PM

treetop smoker: Thanks for the linky :coolthumb:
Edit: Tesnexusreadme says:
How to get the items:
You find the staves at Rindirs Staffs, Market District,Imperial City.
You must buy the staves.
The orbs are free to take in Rindirs Shop
Buy the book at Mystic Emporium.

How to enchant them:
Make sure you do exactly as the book say before complain about that it won't work!
And make sure you have latest OBSE.

Things Needed:
OBSE, newest version (atleast 1.1)

so to equip em you won't need OBSE but to enchant em you do? right? well I'll check it out anyway..

does anyone know if there are female dremora textures Slof-style :twisted: for Bab? cause I can't find them

Edited by Yorkmaster, 29 September 2007 - 01:42 PM.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

Lewis Carrol "Jabberwocky"
Posted Image

#73 -DFSL-

-DFSL-

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:53 PM

You don't need to install OBSE if you are only using the staves to take screenshots.

#74 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:10 PM

treetop smoker: Thanks for the linky :coolthumb:
Edit: Tesnexusreadme says:
How to get the items:
You find the staves at Rindirs Staffs, Market District,Imperial City.
You must buy the staves.
The orbs are free to take in Rindirs Shop
Buy the book at Mystic Emporium.

How to enchant them:
Make sure you do exactly as the book say before complain about that it won't work!
And make sure you have latest OBSE.

Things Needed:
OBSE, newest version (atleast 1.1)

so to equip em you won't need OBSE but to enchant em you do? right? well I'll check it out anyway..

My pleasure. Just glad I could help :)
Fighting with staves just isnt my style. I got this mod just for the my screenshots. :cheers:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 29 September 2007 - 04:11 PM.

Posted Image

#75 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 11:00 PM

@DFSL

Your Necromancer looks really cool :) the equip reminds me on the one from Diablo :cheers:

#76 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 03:40 AM

Posted Image

Useless Fact of the day

It costs more to buy a new car today in the United States than it cost Christopher Columbus to equip and undertake three voyages to and from the New World.

Quote of the day

There are two kinds of people who never amount to much: those who cannot do what they are told and those who can do nothing else.

Word of the day

Doff \DOF\, transitive verb: 1. To take off, as an article of clothing.

Posted Image

Treetop Smoker

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: Those swords over her back look great :clap: (this a bad place for a "x marks the spot" joke?) :whistling: Anyway did you give her two colored hair? That last shot kinda looks like it.

Shadow'

Posted Image

Posts today

#65 #76

Comments: End of the world is right, you just about destroyed everything. (Including all the heroes) Sure hope Skingrad or one of the few remaining cities can come up with something :whistling: (By the way, must you burn everything? :) )

Highpressure

Posted Image

Posts today

#66 #75

Comments: Wow that teal outfit is amazing *Quickly writes down an idea* Oh and I am no expert but wouldn't those beads hurt a lot being connected like that? :blink:

Chiglet

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: The blue butterfly Dremora returns :) Glad to see he didn't stab himself in the hand again :whistling: Oh and how did you get that sky?

Yorkmaster

Posted Image

Posts today

#68 #79

Comments: That mod sure has a lot more than I thought it did, it has now moved up several places on the list of things to download :cheers:

Soul_Slayer

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: Quite nice :) A bit simple but still good, did you do something to that ebony warrior armor? It looks kinda, flat... :whistling:

Floydian1

Posted Image

Posts today

#70 #72 #74 #80

Comments: Your exploration of that mini boat seems to be going well. Though I must say, I did do a double take when I saw this picture (I am sure you can figure out why :whistling: )

Chimera

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: For once I can actually tell what you did to her face (woohoo) :) Now she looks even better than before, have a cookie or two :cookie: :cookie: (I like giving out cookies...)

DFSL

Posted Image

Posts today

#73 #78

Comments: Really nice job on that dress, those chrome parts look great :clap: (Plus that necromancer looks awesome :) )

Ginnyfizz

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: Yay! More shots of the lovely Sukira :) Perhaps she should get together with JazzJR's cats :) (Though with them being knights they might not like a Succubus...)

Greatfool1

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: Both hilarious and really, really disturbing at the same time...(plus with those comments by AF...)

Posted Image

None :(

Posted Image

Well this is a first, I actually fell asleep when writing this post. (this is why I didn't post anything at all last night :whistling: )
Posted Image

#77 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 04:21 AM

The outfit isn't the Ebony one, it's that retex I attempted with the leather texture.

#78 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 04:43 AM

Love your new comment format Karandras but you'll have to keep your cookies for now. I realized it when I was arrested by a guard and he had a mole on his face with female eye shadow, telling me to pay with my blood. Every NPC in the game has the same facial alterations, so I had to take it off, but I'm learning...

#79 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 04:59 AM

The outfit isn't the Ebony one, it's that retex I attempted with the leather texture.

That would explain why it doesn't quite look right for an ebony armor...

Love your new comment format Karandras but you'll have to keep your cookies for now. I realized it when I was arrested by a guard and he had a mole on his face with female eye shadow, telling me to pay with my blood. Every NPC in the game has the same facial alterations, so I had to take it off, but I'm learning...

Thank you *nibbles on the cookies* Maybe you should make her a custom race so you can use that facial texture (it does look really good)
Posted Image

#80 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:35 AM

Yeah, I was gonna say the same as Karandras - just make her a custom race. Supereasy to do in the CS. Actually since all you wanna do is change her face texture - just first make a backup of any cosmetic mod you're using (like bp or babe or whatever), then open it up in the cs, make a duplicate of her current race(character-->race, right-click on the race), then go to the face data tab & click on the right-hand box of the "head" line. That way rather than having your face texture overwrite (if that's what you did) you can name it a unique name & just point this new race to it. You can save this edited esp just after doing that - the new race will have the same name as the old, but that means it'll be just before or just after it in the showracemenu - meaning your character's face won't have to go thru argonian/khajit changes to get to it.