Photo

Comments about PoOC #20

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic

#41 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:30 PM

Drat, I wasn't able to finish my ideas in time for tonight :( This means I am going to be using my "oh crud what time is it?" (The one I use when i forget to do the post :whistling: ) method for tonights post :)

Useless fact of the day: Count Victor Lustig fraudulently sold the Eiffel Tower. Twice.

Quote of the day: "I recently learned something quite interesting about video games. Many young people have developed incredible hand, eye, and brain coordination in playing these games. The air force believes these kids will be our outstanding pilots should they fly our jets." Ronald Reagan

Phobia of the day: Aulophobia- Fear of flutes

Rogue Sun: Welcome back :) I see time hasn't dulled your ability to create amazing screenshots :new_thumbs:

Floydian1: Well that is a neat glow, how did you get the red light?

DFSL: Wonderful posing in this shot :) *scribbles down a reminder to download the rogue armors again*

Chimera: :lol: That magazine is really cool :) How did you make it?

Kadaj X: Sometimes your pictures really make we wonder if that is a guy or a girl :) (Only a careful study makes it clear :) )

Yorkmaster: Thanks, now I not going to be able to get that term "mammalian protruberances" out of head for the rest of the day :doh: Anyway she does look really neat, if a bit ticked :) Great sword to, where did you get that one?

DFSL: Looks like Syl was right to be paranoid, more maids don't wear rogue boots :)

Highpressure: Another awesome armor/retexture from you :) )That isa really nice bow too, did you make any changes to that?

Soul_Slayer : Okay, this might sound like a really strange question but, is that bra looking back at me? :blink: (told you it was strange...)

Treetop Smoker: A simple shot, but still a beautiful character :) is that a veil covering the lower part of her face?

Floydian1: :blink: Wings and that back piece? That looks awesome (is that a [rl=http://www.firingsquad.us/albums/Floydian1/ScreenShot13746.jpg]tail[/url] I see? )

Soul_Slayer: It looks like you are going back to the beginning :) Now all she needs is some wings and something to perch on :)

Hopefully one of these days I am going to get back on track with these comment posts, this makes 3(4) in a row that have been "lacking" for various reasons :(
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#42 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 08:53 PM

Treetop Smoker: A simple shot, but still a beautiful character :) is that a veil covering the lower part of her face?

Yes, it is. :cheers: Thank you :cheers:

Posted Image

#43 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:23 PM

congratulations on making staff Karandras. Sorry if I'm a bit late with my congrats hehe

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#44 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 01:15 AM

"Chimera: That magazine is really cool smile.gif How did you make it?"

It's from some old software called "Microsoft Picture it 2000" (year 2000). Microsoft probably still has
It has layouts for different kinds of magazines, a few I will probably show later, calendars (Come to think of it an October Obliv calendar with Trinity and pumpkins would be nice) and other things.
I googled and found this but not sure it has same features:
http://www.ankhsoft...._Premium_9.html

#45 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:09 AM

It's Valeria's sword from the "armory of Conan" which is a great mod if you're a fan of Conan the barbarian (not necessarily Arnie, just Conan) There are some great armors and swords scattered around in that mod. all just lying around in the Chapel undercrofts. I'll show some armor later today, its all basic body mesh but maybe if someone's interested it can be exnemised or something for our own, and the rest of the world's, enjoyment because I know the maker is still modding so he can be contacted :)
Oh what do you mean ticked? like in infected with ticks? or having a tick?
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

Lewis Carrol "Jabberwocky"
Posted Image

#46 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 04:06 AM

Yes, it is. :cheers: Thank you :cheers:

Af okay, your welcome :)

congratulations on making staff Karandras. Sorry if I'm a bit late with my congrats hehe

Thank you :)

It's from some old software called "Microsoft Picture it 2000" (year 2000). Microsoft probably still has
It has layouts for different kinds of magazines, a few I will probably show later, calendars (Come to think of it an October Obliv calendar with Trinity and pumpkins would be nice) and other things.
I googled and found this but not sure it has same features:
http://www.ankhsoft...._Premium_9.html

hmm okay, I am going to have to look into that.

It's Valeria's sword from the "armory of Conan" which is a great mod if you're a fan of Conan the barbarian (not necessarily Arnie, just Conan) There are some great armors and swords scattered around in that mod. all just lying around in the Chapel undercrofts. I'll show some armor later today, its all basic body mesh but maybe if someone's interested it can be exnemised or something for our own, and the rest of the world's, enjoyment because I know the maker is still modding so he can be contacted :)
Oh what do you mean ticked? like in infected with ticks? or having a tick?

Cool, thank you for the link :) Oh and by ticked I mean annoyed :)
Posted Image

#47 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 10:07 AM

Kadaj X: Sometimes your pictures really make we wonder if that is a guy or a girl :) (Only a careful study makes it clear :) )

I just like to have cute charas :D I'm a girl who like to watch beautiful boys :wub:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#48 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 11:23 AM

Soul_Slayer : Okay, this might sound like a really strange question but, is that bra looking back at me? :blink: (told you it was strange...)

Heehee, no, it's a lace bra I made, didn't turn out as well as I'd like.

Soul_Slayer: It looks like you are going back to the beginning :) Now all she needs is some wings and something to perch on :)

Beginning? :huh:

#49 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:32 PM

it's just those pictures reminded me of Sable and all the shots of her flying around
Posted Image

#50 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 02:18 PM

it's just those pictures reminded me of Sable and all the shots of her flying around

Well, Sable did just get a makeover, however, those pics were of another character Sabrina. :cheers:

Edited by Soul_Slayer, 28 September 2007 - 02:18 PM.

#51 Ginnyfizz

Ginnyfizz
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 02:31 PM

Great shots everyone, and great joy to report my end. The recalcitrant PC is mended!!!! 'Twas the motherboard that had croaked, but seeing as it was a warranty job and the engineer had come with a new vid card and memory cards as well, he stuck them in, too.

No shots really from me, although I have been playing, but then got watching the Rugby World Cup. But I have a week off work now...hehehe!

#52 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 04:13 PM

Great shots everyone, and great joy to report my end. The recalcitrant PC is mended!!!! 'Twas the motherboard that had croaked, but seeing as it was a warranty job and the engineer had come with a new vid card and memory cards as well, he stuck them in, too.

No shots really from me, although I have been playing, but then got watching the Rugby World Cup. But I have a week off work now...hehehe!

Glad to hear the good news Ginny ! :cheers: Congrats :cheers:

Posted Image

#53 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 06:32 PM

Posted Image

Useless fact of the day: The most expensive perfume in the world is Parfum VI, which was made by Arthur Burnham. A 4 inch bottle which is covered with diamonds and 24-carat gold costs $71,380.

Quote of the day: The first time I see a jogger smiling, I'll consider it.

Word of the day: mendacious \men-DAY-shuhs\, adjective: 1. Given to deception or falsehood; lying; untruthful; as, a mendacious person.

Posted Image

Soul_Slayer

Posted Image

My Favorite Picture of Yours Today

Comments: That shot is amazing :cheers: I really like the changes you made to Sable and the location that picture was taken at (not to mention the lighting) :)

Questions: Where is that little pool located? It looks kinda like one of Trollf's houses

Runners-up for Favorite Picture: Picture

Floydian1

Posted Image

Comments: Wow, that is an incredible face she has, plus the detail around it only adds to the effect :clap:

Questions: How did you get all those gems in your other shots? (Example )

Flucidity

Posted Image

Comments: Doing a little testing with the brightness controls are we? :)

Questions: Might just be me, but isn't that necklace a bit out of place for going to school? :whistling:

Yorkmaster

Posted Image

Comments: I gotta agree, those legs look they will snap under the weight also, that axe, while a bit silly, is still cool neat looking :)

Questions: Have a link to that armor? (one of these days I am gonna have to learn how to search for thing :whistling: )

Chimera

Posted Image

Comments: I suspect he will receive a warm welcome from Trinity :) (wonderful job on that face :clap: )

Questions: Did he take a boat to get there? He looks a bit seasick :) (i.e. green :whistling: )

Radicus

Posted Image

Comments: I never have understood the hype around the halo series...*smacks self for going off topic* Anyway very nice shots of Radicus :) I kinda miss Bo ( :wub: ) but Radicus is still a really neat looking character :)

Questions: What gloves are those he is wearing? Are they just fur retextured to be black?

DFSL

Posted Image

Comments: Oooo, a flaming, snake headed staff, neat :new_thumbs:

Questions: Is that a rose in her hair on the right side of her face? :unsure:

JazzJR

Posted Image

Comments: The cats are going to war! Seriously thought that is am amazing picture :Bow: :Bow:

Questions: You know...I think I am not going to ask how this one was done, figuring it out would just make it less unique.

Shadow'

Posted Image

Comments: Those are some great shots, she does look really relaxed :)

Questions: You are going to burn that house down and let a gatekeeper run around aren't you? :)

Highpressure

Posted Image

Comments: I love the lighting in that shot above :) Also her pet looks really neat :) (Example)

Questions: I have to ask, is Serena going to be joining the Outlawz or is she going to be against them? :)

Ryu Doppler

Posted Image

Comments: You know, Ryu kinda reminds me of Indiana Jones, only with more gore :)

Questions: How did you make that "rock" fist? (example)

Posted Image

Glad to hear you got it fixed, with a new video card and memory to boot :)

Posted Image

Alright so what does everyone think? Unlike my other types I am attempting to include pictures that aren't links and yet wont slow down loading the page (I hope) The biggest problem I see with this style is I am kinda using other peoples screenshots :( (If anyone has a problem with this I will remove them)

Overall I do like it a lot (The banners are the part I am most happy about :) ) but it is a ton of work so I might make some changes to it. If you can think of anything please let me know :)
Posted Image

#54 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:34 PM

Nice layout for comments Karandras. Very nice indeed. :)
Also, late congrats for making staff, but congrats nonetheless. :D
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#55 Flucidity

Flucidity

Screen Shot Jockey/Mod Fiddler

• Modder
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:39 PM

@Karandras :P

Really like the new layout, and the header graphics a lot!
A link to the post would be all I can see that would be useful
Actually she's wearing a sailors smock

And, its not as simple as just brightness controls. Made four layers: Original, Negative, B&W, and diffuse. With layer adjustments the possibililililities are very interesting

No opinions on the hair/wig? I spent a whole ....
10 mins on it :P

Edited by Flucidity, 28 September 2007 - 07:46 PM.

Sig.jpg

A rare beauty in the north, she's the finest lady on earth.
A glance from her, the whole city falls; a second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins.
There exists no city or nation, that has been more cherished
Than a beauty like this.
-Han Dynasty poet Li Yannian

Flucidity's Texture Resource

#56 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:44 PM

Thank you and thank you :)

@Karandras :P Actually she's wearing a sailors smock

And, its not as simple as just brightness controls. Made four layers: Original, Negative, B&W, and diffuse. With layer adjustments the possibililililities are very interesting

Hmm thats 0/2 on this one for me :) Now that I look at it more those shots do seem quite a bit more detailed than a simple brightness change, sorry about that :whistling:
Posted Image

#57 Flucidity

Flucidity

• Modder
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:48 PM

Thank you and thank you :)

@Karandras :P Actually she's wearing a sailors smock

Hmm thats 0/2 on this one for me :) Now that I look at it more those shots do seem quite a bit more detailed than a simple brightness change, sorry about that :whistling:

It's cool, I was just messing around. probably should of explained myself :whistling:
I edited my last comment. please reread :)

Sig.jpg

A glance from her, the whole city falls; a second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins.
Than a beauty like this.

#58 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:54 PM

1.Really like the new layout, and the header graphics a lot!
2. A link to the post would be all I can see that would be useful

3. No opinions on the hair/wig? I spent a whole ....

1. Thank you.

2. As for a link to the post how would I do that? Every time I have tried something like that before I could never figure it out.

3. Whoops, yet another thing I completely miss :doh: It really is amazing sometimes how a picture can look simple and be anything but that :)
Posted Image

#59 Flucidity

Flucidity

• Modder
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 08:13 PM

1.Really like the new layout, and the header graphics a lot!
2. A link to the post would be all I can see that would be useful

3. No opinions on the hair/wig? I spent a whole ....

1. Thank you.

2. As for a link to the post how would I do that? Every time I have tried something like that before I could never figure it out.

3. Whoops, yet another thing I completely miss :doh: It really is amazing sometimes how a picture can look simple and be anything but that :)

click on the number in the right upper corner of the post:
You'll get something like:
http://www.shsforums...p...st&p=349318

Is This Post
It only takes you to the page though

Edited by Flucidity, 28 September 2007 - 08:22 PM.

Sig.jpg

Than a beauty like this.

#60 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 08:36 PM

click on the number in the right upper corner of the post:
You'll get something like:
http://www.shsforums...p...st&p=349318

Is This Post
It only takes you to the page though

Ah okay thank you, I will include this in tomorrows post :)
Posted Image