#81 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 12:19 PM

Ryu Doppler

Posted Image

My Favorite Picture of Yours Today

Comments: You know, Ryu kinda reminds me of Indiana Jones, only with more gore :)

Questions: How did you make that "rock" fist? (example)

Runners-up for Favorite Picture: Picture

Posted Image

You know, I honestly can't remember how I made the rock fist. It was one of the animations along with postures from normal AIC though. I think it's actually supposed to be used with the sword drawn.

@Ryu_Doppler

I think you know what i think to say ;) thats still one of the uniques chars i ever saw i really like the shots of him :) but what kind of char is he? a thief or a adventurer?

More of an adventurer. Although he does have one heck of a lock picking ability. Mostly through a auto-pick trick though, that can unlock anything fairly quickly.

@ Ryu Doppler - Looks a bit like a split decision ;)
Looks like she's smacking Ryu in the head with a farm implement.
How did you get the arrows.to stick in his face like that? Mine never seem to land above shoulder height.

Dead men can't deflect arrows from the face! :D

For everyone else, keep posting those screens. I'd get more up myself as soon as Image-shack stops being so relentless... :crying:
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#82 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 01:20 PM

I haven't commented properly for god knows how long. I've mercifully had three glasses of wine forced down me so this evening should all be fine.

Isn't it strange how people have very definite facial styles to their characters? I noticed there were a lot of new, or tweaked characters being posted. So I covered up the sidebar and tried to see if I could guess whose was who. I got every one right. I think people have a face that they've found works, and use variations around that - would that be fair to say? I think it's fascinating. I wonder what each one of you found so appealing about those face-types that they've become your base for attractive construction.

Chimera, Demitrius is excellent. I think he's instantly in my top couple of male character faces. Extremely well crafted. Congratulations! Also, I like Suki Lee's look. The face-shape is a slight departure from your normal style, but I really like it.

Radicus, I like the hair you've used for this guy. Is it from Throttlekitty's?

Floydian - I do this too! When I got my first house, I went out collecting gems and just scattered them all over the floor :lol: I just though it looked so cool.

Shadow - your end of the world series is simply stunning. Some incredibly effective shots, especially ones like this. Very interested in your story and where you're taking it.

Ginnyfizz, your cat succubus is adorable and makes me squee. There, I said it. SQUEE I tell you.

Ryu, you know now that I love - er, Ryu (damn, this could get confusing). I especially like this one. Ardently reading while covered in blood - Oh, how Macbeth! Love him. Excellent as always. Dying to sketch him when I get the time.

Highpressure, I really like the short hair on your characters. Ren's hair is great, but I think it's time some other hair-modders get some love too.

Kalia - I first scrolled through your pictures thinking they were Floydians! You can really see his input! Beautiful characters for a beautiful player x

Time for another glass of wine. Ciao bbs.
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#83 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:11 PM

Ryu, you know now that I love - er, Ryu (damn, this could get confusing). I especially like this one. Ardently reading while covered in blood - Oh, how Macbeth! Love him. Excellent as always. Dying to sketch him when I get the time.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing those sketches when you do get around to making them Rumpleteasza. :blush:

In case you might be interested, I'm actually reading your Fan-Fiction right now. And I'm enjoying every bit of it! :cheers:

#84 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:12 PM

Aye Kalia is certainly awesomely beautiful aswell as super talented.

Great pics my love :wub: :wub: :wub: :hug:
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#85 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:15 PM

In case you might be interested, I'm actually reading your Fan-Fiction right now. And I'm enjoying every bit of it! :cheers:

Oh well that's just made my evening. You are too kind! x
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#86 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:18 PM

Keep the shots coming everyone! :cheers:

Shadow - your end of the world series is simply stunning. Some incredibly effective shots, especially ones like this. Very interested in your story and where you're taking it.

Hey Rumms! :hug:
Thanks for the comment. I appreciate it. ^_^
Hey, is your avatar you in real life? If so, wow. You're beautiful, but I'm sure you get that alot. :D
If that's not you, well, I'm sure my comment is still valid. :D

Take it easy with the wine. :cheers:

Oi. It never ends. :rolleyes:
Am I the only one who hears wedding bells at this point? :P :lol:

Edited by Shadow', 30 September 2007 - 02:20 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#87 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:25 PM

Hey Rumms! :hug:
Thanks for the comment. I appreciate it. ^_^
Hey, is your avatar you in real life? If so, wow. You're beautiful, but I'm sure you get that alot. :D
If that's not you, well, I'm sure my comment is still valid. :D

:hug: Why thank you very much. It is. What a sweet thing to say!

Take it easy with the wine. :cheers:

*sigh* Oh, words of wisdom. If only I didn't have to work tomorrow. Lucky I can't access SHS from there or I'd get fired in one week flat :P

Edited by Rumpleteasza, 30 September 2007 - 02:25 PM.

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#88 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:35 PM

Yay! Image-shack isn't relentless anymore! ^_^

Oh well that's just made my evening. You are too kind! x

@Rumpleteasza: :blush: :hug:

#89 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:38 PM

^_^

Dopply, your last post - Dario and Glenn Hadrian? Am I way off?

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#90 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:50 PM

^_^

Dopply, your last post - Dario and Glenn Hadrian? Am I way off?

Glenn Sr. Yes. Ryu and his father are supposed to look fairly like each other since Ryu is almost a splitting image of him. Although there are a few subtle differences (beyond his father being quite older and the blue eyes).

If Dario ever did turn up, people would know right off the bat. For some reason, I always imagined him looking like a cross of Char Aznable and Zechs Marquise from the Gundam animes.

#91 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:52 PM

If Dario ever did turn up, people would know right off the bat. For some reason, I always imagined him looking like a cross of Char Aznable and Zechs Marquise from the Gundam animes.

Oh man. You must do this.

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#92 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 03:00 PM

Oh man. You must do this.

I'll have to devote time into making him when I'm not distracted by other things. And when I get hit with a big bout of inspiration and such.

#93 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:26 PM

Posted Image

Useless Fact of the day

It?s estimated that at any one time around 0.7% of the world?s population is drunk.

Quote of the day

Red meat is NOT bad for you. Now blue-green meat, THAT'S bad for you!

Word of the day

precipice \PRES-uh-pis\, noun: 1. A very steep, perpendicular, or overhanging place; a cliff.

Posted Image

JazzJR

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: Wow tons of amazing from you today :) I love the one with you impaling that bandit with your sword :)

Floydian1

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: You know what, I think I am gonna just sit here and drool over those picture a for a few minutes...

DFSL

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: :lol: That skeleton looks cute running after you like that :) Oh and I must ask, is there some reason every single one of your posts today comes right after a post by Floydian1? (every single one) Almost looks like you are post-stalking him :)

Leomorq

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: You sure thats an oblivion picture and not a FF7 one? :) Your character seem to look more like Vincent every day

Soul_Slayer

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: wow, that is a lot of poses :) What pose mod are they from?

Kalia

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: That shot is wonderful, I love how her eyes are closed :) (Also that black/blue hair looks great :) )

Chiglet

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: Ah another pleasant day in Chorrol :) Oh and I am not sure if you meant to do this but the last picture you have there "petite Dunmer female sitting next to a Dremora" The picture seems to be of a Dremora female... :unsure: (Oh and I loved that last line you have there :) )

Rogue Sun

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: You know you always seem to post on the line between " a brief time away" and "Needing a welcome back comment" *sigh* Anyway very nice shot, Is she standing on water out there?

Yorkmaster

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: Really nice race :) I agree with you brother they shouldn't be attached by default, that way people using the race have more options. You can call yours the progenitor of the race and thus has the wings that none of the others do :) (Sorry I just watched Underworld Evolution :) )

Shadow'

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: She sure does look lovely :) Oh and hasn't anyone ever told you not to mix water and electricity? :)

Ryu Doppler

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: Well I must not be the one person who knows because I haven't got a clue who that is :)

Lady Blue

:(

Posts today

Comments: You know, I was getting hopeful when I saw you had the newest post in the pictures thread :(

Highpressure

Posted Image

Posts today

Comments: Even if your sick those are some great pictures :) (Get well soon, I enjoy pictures of Serena :) )

Posted Image

You know, I honestly can't remember how I made the rock fist. It was one of the animations along with postures from normal AIC though. I think it's actually supposed to be used with the sword drawn.

Hmm okay I am gonna have to go through AiC then. That looks great for a picture of someone being punched :)

Isn't it strange how people have very definite facial styles to their characters? I noticed there were a lot of new, or tweaked characters being posted. So I covered up the sidebar and tried to see if I could guess whose was who. I got every one right. I think people have a face that they've found works, and use variations around that - would that be fair to say? I think it's fascinating. I wonder what each one of you found so appealing about those face-types that they've become your base for attractive construction.

Yep I have noticed this as well. It just highlights the fact that everyone has their own opinion on what is "good looking" and their characters in game reflect that as closely as possible :)

Oi. It never ends. :rolleyes:
Am I the only one who hears wedding bells at this point? :P :lol:

Nope you aren't the only one :) In fact I think I started hearing them awhile ago :rolleyes: :)

Posted Image

Yet another weekend day I thought was going to be a dud then at the last minute everyone posts :) (it's nice to be proven wrong)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#94 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:39 PM

mmm sorry Karandras, its fixed now i think. The images werent showing up so it took forever to fix it >.<

Beautiful screens everyone, I looked at each and every one of them from the past 3 threads and I love them all :)

#95 -DFSL-

-DFSL-

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:03 PM

DFSL

Posted Image

Comments: :lol: That skeleton looks cute running after you like that :) Oh and I must ask, is there some reason every single one of your posts today comes right after a post by Floydian1? (every single one) Almost looks like you are post-stalking him :)

I think it's an unfortunate coincidence... repeated across 4 forums :rolleyes: There is no foul play, really, plus I barely say anything and nothing offensive.

#96 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:35 PM

Rogue Sun

Comments: You know you always seem to post on the line between " a brief time away" and "Needing a welcome back comment" *sigh* Anyway very nice shot, Is she standing on water out there?

I know. Lately I haven't been as involved with Oblivion as I would like to. But I promise I'll post more in the future. As for the picture, she is standing right on the coast in the Nascosto Isles.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I like the new format, though it looks really time/labor intensive. We're not worth quite that much effort :P

Edited by Rogue Sun, 30 September 2007 - 09:36 PM.

#97 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 12:53 AM

@Karandras: me thinks, too!!! Vincent is so cool and awesome and ...*begins with a extense and boring fan moment* :vbat:
Some really cool daedra lads here, guy - loved specially the way you mixed up features in their races!!! My fav is the bald dremora with spikes ^_^

@Rogue Sum: Speak for yourself... :D
Jking, for the sake of god! You elven ranger is a outstandig piece of pixelated awesomeness, ya know? How you did that sepia tone on the background? And we really don't worth all this effort Karandras! Thanx for being so dedicated to this forum and for us ;)

@Lady Blue: How the hell do you manage to get such smooth self shadows on your beautiful char?

@Soul Slayer: Yum! :Tasty:

@Ryu Doppler: KICK THAT DEAD ASSES, RYU!!!

@Chiglet: Original as always!

@Highpressure: Awesome but... I demmand to see more Andras...

Floydian1, Kalia, Shadow, gf1, and DFSL: already commented on CI&HD forums, but... wonderful work!!!

PS: Hector the Hooded: I swear that "thing" will be on your box tomorrow... for now I have to sleep a bit :(

Edited by leomorg, 01 October 2007 - 12:57 AM.

Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#98 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 12:54 AM

nice :) a blue Daedra butterfly char :cheers: is he a evil :devil: one or a good one? :Bow:
and thanks for the comment :)

Well, he's not exactly good, nor is he really evil. Chaotic neutral I'd say. :)
You're welcome.

Thank you ! Yes, thats a real tub. :D

Absolutely awesome :) About time we had real places to bathe in Cyrodil

Comments: The blue butterfly Dremora returns :) Glad to see he didn't stab himself in the hand again :whistling: Oh and how did you get that sky?

Hildegaard is getting better at using sharp objects. :)
The sky was done by simply utilizing the TS console command. :) I don't remember who it was who first posted about that command, but it's been great fun to use.

Comments: Ah another pleasant day in Chorrol :) Oh and I am not sure if you meant to do this but the last picture you have there "petite Dunmer female sitting next to a Dremora" The picture seems to be of a Dremora female... :unsure: (Oh and I loved that last line you have there :) )

The "Dremora" female is Aubret, a Dark Elf. She's just spent so much time in the Deadlands and with the Dremora that it's had a bit of an effect on her. :) So, petite Dunmer female is actually correct. :) If I ever manage to get my act together, I've got a story in the works that sort of explains how/why she looks the way she does.

Great pics everyone! :) I'm definitely behind on comments now, and probably will get even more behind. Sigh. Unless it's completely dead at work this week. :devil: We'll see.

#99 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:46 AM

@Karandras: Poses are from Here

#100 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:30 AM

mmm sorry Karandras, its fixed now i think. The images weren't showing up so it took forever to fix it >.<

Yay :) Comments on them tonight :)

I think it's an unfortunate coincidence... repeated across 4 forums :rolleyes: There is no foul play, really, plus I barely say anything and nothing offensive.

I was kidding :) It's just it was an interesting coincidence :)

(1)I know. Lately I haven't been as involved with Oblivion as I would like to. But I promise I'll post more in the future. (2) As for the picture, she is standing right on the coast in the Nascosto Isles.

(3) EDIT: Oh yeah and I like the new format, though it looks really time/labor intensive. We're not worth quite that much effort :P

1. It seems we are all slaves to real life :) (or Halo 3...*glares around*) :whistling:

2. Ah okay, I guess I should have known she was standing on something as the water was kinda shallow out there :)

3. Thank you :) This comment post is the least I can do to thank you all for these amazing pictures :) (this goes for everyone)

(1)@Karandras: me thinks, too!!! Vincent is so cool and awesome and ...*begins with a extense and boring fan moment* :vbat:
(2)Some really cool daedra lads here, guy - loved specially the way you mixed up features in their races!!! My fav is the bald dremora with spikes ^_^

(3) And we really don't worth all this effort Karandras! Thanx for being so dedicated to this forum and for us ;)

1. Having never played FF7 everything I know about him comes from Wikipedia and Advent Children :) (though that is more than enough to prove how awesome he is :) )

2. Thanks, I really liked how he came out as well :)

3. See number 3 above :)

(1)Hildegaard is getting better at using sharp objects. :)
The sky was done by simply utilizing the TS console command. :) I don't remember who it was who first posted about that command, but it's been great fun to use.

(2)The "Dremora" female is Aubret, a Dark Elf. She's just spent so much time in the Deadlands and with the Dremora that it's had a bit of an effect on her. :) So, petite Dunmer female is actually correct. :) If I ever manage to get my act together, I've got a story in the works that sort of explains how/why she looks the way she does.

1. Ah okay, time to go forum hunting (One of my favorite pastimes :) )

2. Ah okay, that makes sense :)

@Karandras: Poses are from Here

Ah thats the pose mod I am having trouble with, for some reason they never do anything when I use it :(
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature