Photo

Challenge #26: Love

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#81 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 10:02 AM

Doxy, I already know that one, but I still love it.

Yay for Gann-of-Dreams (aka Smurfie MacSmurfpants)!

- ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#82 Isilven

Isilven

DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 02:20 PM

What is love? Baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.

Posted Image

Vaguely Bhaalspawn free! (because remember kids, Immy is certainly a Bhaalspawn)
AND JAILIN! </shameless mod plug>

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon

#83 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 03:53 PM

:wub: Love both of them immeasurably. Nice work Isilven. :hug:

Edit: And reminds me to get back to work on this. :D

Edited by Solar's Harper, 18 January 2008 - 03:55 PM.

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#84 SpAE

SpAE

explodes into glitter when provoked

• 103 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 04:26 PM

Word on Kulyok, this challenge is too darn fun. Also, to everyone who spent some kind words and guessed both pairings on my sketches - thank you very much, it's very very flattering. (Or I need to come up with more creatively deceptive filenames. :P)

Azri - Aww, thank you, that's extremely flattering :D Also, I was dead serious when I said I wanted to see more of your art, do you have any online gallery or stuff?

Doxia - Oooh! ooh..must...not...cheat and look at filename! >_< (Clue to the characters please?)
Guessing-suckiness aside, that is a lovely picture - gotta love how his totally hot-in-control expression and body language against her adorable shyness. One of my favourite things about your artstyle is the way you do curled hair, though. Also, mmm, bluemanblue has nice built arms. Alsoalso, did you highlight her top with yellow? Looks great :D

Isilven - <3<3<3<3 I was waiting for someone to quote that.
Seriously dig that first picture, they both look so cute but there's something - *more* in Jailin's expression that's very intriguing. Also dig the texture of Jailin's hair and how it's even a little messy too.

Hooray, booting the (nameless!)Bhaalspawn!

#85 Isilven

Isilven

DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 05:18 PM

Thank you :D I wasn't too happy with how Imoen turned out, unfortunately :(

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon

#86 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 04:03 AM

(aka Smurfie MacSmurfpants)!

"Smurfie MacSmurfpants" Gods who named him like that :P

Doxia - Oooh! ooh..must...not...cheat and look at filename! >_< (Clue to the characters please?)
Guessing-suckiness aside, that is a lovely picture - gotta love how his totally hot-in-control expression and body language against her adorable shyness. One of my favourite things about your artstyle is the way you do curled hair, though. Also, mmm, bluemanblue has nice built arms. Alsoalso, did you highlight her top with yellow? Looks great :D

Filename will not help you with deduction :devil:

As for the clues :shifty: well, wonderful Jazhara7 had guessed who he is correctly and if Solar paid attention, he might know who she is :devil:
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#87 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 02:01 PM

(aka Smurfie MacSmurfpants)!

"Smurfie MacSmurfpants" Gods who named him like that :P

Mea Culpa, I'm afraid. :whistling: But I use the term in an endearing way, as I love our handsome smurf-man. And when he's beside my PC, they look like they really belong together, since she also has blue skin - a regular Smurf and his Smurfette. ^_^

However, now I have an image of him wearing a smurf hat and wearing smurf pants in my heads. And ye gods! He just started singing the smurf song! :blink: (Serves me right, I guess :P ).

- ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Edited by Jazhara7, 19 January 2008 - 02:02 PM.

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#88 Deathsies

Deathsies
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 06:28 PM

(sighs) Lurking around the fanart challenges has seemed to overcome all sense of remaining hidden. Too many beautiful artworks... Orthodoxia in particular has a delightful style. Although, I would love to list all the other artists, too, I'm afraid I'll run out of time or forget one... I'll try to submit a pitiful drawing of mine, if I can... Though I lost my scanner and can't get another one, I might even draw one in Paint. ^^' Heh... I'll try, though I'm a bit busy... I'll spend my weekend working on it, if I have time. Or even if I don't, I probably will work on it. :whistling: It'll more than likely include my PC and Xan, who always has his way and is never drawn by me since he chooses to make it look horrible. (Darn enchanters.) Maybe even my PC and a few other mods... I'll try though, and I hope that I can find time to draw and more beautiful artworks!

I love all of your works, though! Anyway... Peace.

#89 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 08:11 PM

As for the clues :shifty: well, wonderful Jazhara7 had guessed who he is correctly and if Solar paid attention, he might know who she is :devil:

A more accurate version: "If Solar stopped oggling the woman in question, he might know who she is." ^_^

Sadly however that is not the case. :devil: :P

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

~***~***~***~

#90 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 08:25 PM

A more accurate version: "If Solar stopped oggling the woman in question, he might know who she is." ^_^

Snap out of it. :rolleyes: :hug:

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#91 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 01:12 AM

Deathsies - Thank you :) And there are better artists floating around. I just post a lot. Too much sometimes.

Heh, Solar wouldn't be Solar without that :lol: :cheers: And Solar, you be oggling Ele'ena -_-
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#92 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:23 AM

Welcome to SHS, Deathsies! Nice to have people making their first posts here in the Challenges. :D Don't be shy, now, get that scanner and post your art. :)

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#93 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 08:01 AM

:woot:

A n00b!

...fresh meat! :Tasty:

(Don't mind me, I'm actually quite nice and won't bite. Much.)

Also: wow, this one sure filled up quickly. Quite the popular topic.

#94 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 08:15 AM

Deathsies - Thank you :) And there are better artists floating around. I just post a lot. Too much sometimes.

Heh, Solar wouldn't be Solar without that :lol: :cheers: And Solar, you be oggling Ele'ena -_-

I knew I recognised that hairstyle, for the brief second I was looking at the the cute face :D

Also: wow, this one sure filled up quickly. Quite the popular topic.

It's Love Vilkacis. Embrace the desire and no wonder why its popular! ^_^ :devil:

~***~***~***~

#95 Deathsies

Deathsies
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:22 AM

Orthodoxia- You're welcome. And whether or not that is true is a different matter, however, your posts(among others) tend to brighten my day. And then make me fall on the floor with jealousy. :Bow:

Ilmatar- I'll try. I mean, I woke up early on a weekend to work on it, I barely ever do that! ^_^ But I fell asleep because I hit my head on the board that is on my bed, and decided to go back to sleep so I didn't have to deal with the pain and such. :whistling: But I've been spending the past hour or so thinking of what to do... I might be able to get my friend to scan it for me or something. Or do the really pathetic, take a picture of it route.

And of course everyones' first posts are here, they want to have some of the awesomeness of all the peectures to blind them with their... awesomeness? I'll think of something better later... Or not.

Vilkacis- I swear I don't taste like chicken! Usually... Although, there was that time, last year... Eh... Whatever. <_< (Eh... If you bite me, I suppose I'll have to nibble you back, and neither of us would like that, now would we?)

#96 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:00 AM

Thanks Deathsies :D

Ok, now I really feel like I'm haunting this thread :blink: But it's practice and I'm loving it!

Kivan & Deheriana (I love that mod :D ). Friendship, love and common sense. NO jealousy.

SHS_Ch_26c.jpg
Posted Image

#97 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:13 AM

Oooh, Domi must see this! I'll go and link. :)

(And, great).

#98 Deathsies

Deathsies
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:31 AM

Once again, no problem, Orthodoxia. ^_^ (stares at the pretty comic) :wub: I love that mod, too.

Okay, as soon as I can find some pencils, I suppose I'll draw the peecture. And attempt a coloring. My black pen isn't that interesting. And, I can't draw Xan in ALL black. He needs some purple-y grey, too! And so do the tombstones that, of course, go in the peecture.

#99 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:33 AM

Okay, as soon as I can find some pencils, I suppose I'll draw the peecture. And attempt a coloring. My black pen isn't that interesting. And, I can't draw Xan in ALL black. He needs some purple-y grey, too! And so do the tombstones that, of course, go in the peecture.

*drooooool* You tease! :)

#100 Deathsies

Deathsies
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:39 AM

*drooooool* You tease! :)

Of course, if it has Xan in it, you can't possibly expect me to give away my idea. (Though, I probably will. Xan is too unbearably adorable -especially when he's mopey- to even think of trying to make him happy. :P ) Though I hope not to dissapoint with my horrible drawing skills. Even I have to agree my artistic career is doomed.