[outdated]Thalantyr by French, spanish and italian

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:13 AM

Here it is. I've called it version 3.6, but I'll Leomar update it on the servers, since he is in charge of the file on the servers. I've also corrected grammar and spelling on the English translation.
Compatible with EasyTutu and BGT.

Edit: Get file from mirror below.

Edited by Ascension64, 05 July 2009 - 09:49 PM.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#22 Daulmakan

Daulmakan

Comfortably numb

• 1065 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:56 AM

Yay, thanks a lot, Ascension. :cheers:

item_pack.jpg   Drows.jpg

#23 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:07 AM

I've uploaded the new version at the Download-Center.

Version 3.6 (05 July 2009)
- Added cross-platform compatibility with EasyTutu (thanks to Ascension64)
- Updated English translation (thanks to Ascension64)
- Updated to WeiDU v211

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#24 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:41 AM

Received this in my PM.

Hi :)
Thalantyr IU for TUTU have small problem with Sword of Rage. This mod get Thalantyr two scroll Remove Curse (scrl5g). But with this scroll can`t make this sword. I make this sword when I buy Remove Curse (_scrl5g) from Wizard in Baldur`s Gate. Add spell to Thalantyr have wrong name of item file, who needed to make Sword of Rage, but only for TUTU of course. Maybe change this in the future version?
Sorry for my english, but I have hope do you understand me when is this problem.
Greetings.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)