• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#21 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:45 AM

:coolthumb: You're right!!! :D

If I read it correctly, I would merely add a pause after the TDD setup line (for example) and during the pause would run Setup-TDD.exe to make my changes. Is this correct or must I also edit the TDD install.bat line?

I assume, you wanna install the TDD Kitpack right after TDD right?? So. adding a pause right after the TDD line would do. And while it pauses, you could run Setup-TDDexe again to install the Kitpack.

Editing the TDD install line (adding the 1) "forces" the BWP install.bat itself to install TDD (afterall, an automatic install should be like ... automatic right?? :P ). So, if you edited the bat to install them for you, you don't have to restart TDD and install all kits again.

In my example, the pause after TDD was to run Setup-ModKitRemover.exe and not Setup-TDD.exe, so that I could remove the TDD Cleric Kits then and there :P Sorry bout the confusion, I'll try to clear that out in the next version (which should be up any minute now ;) )

Anyway, thanks a lot for the comment, :cheers:
Lol

EDIT: New BWP KitList uploaded.

Since, no one replied to confirm the TDD-RoT compatibility thing, I assumed it to be valid :unsure: Plz don't hurt me :D
And added 5 missing SP Collection kits :cheers:

Edited by Lollorian, 16 August 2009 - 06:59 AM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#22 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:34 PM

Ok, NOW I'm trying to do something ambitious. It seems, that there IS a way to remove individual kits :o

I'd been trying to understand how it actually works. The .tp2 seems to just copy some files in the override based on the option selected. These "files" are .2da tables stored in "class-name" folders like BArd, Cleric, Fighter etc. Each folder contains 7 of these .2da files named by race suffixes (H -> Humans, HE -> Half-Elf etc). When I opened, the K_C_D.2DA (Kit_Cleric_Dwarf) from the folder that removes all mod kits, it looked like so:

2DA V1.0
KIT
1 0
2 19
3 20
4 21

Now, that's exactly how the vanilla BG2 Cleric Kits table looks like in NearInfinity :o (it's the file with the same name K_C_D.2da).

Now, the .2da in the ModKitRemover that removes ALL kits (mod and vanilla) looks like this:

2DA V1.0
KIT
1 0

So, it seems, I could just edit the table directly in NI (allowing better control and removal of individual kits), you only need the number of the kit in the order it appears on the CharGen Screen.

Hopefully, I'll test this today itself (monday mornings suck :( ) with the TDD kitpack (hopefully BWPv8 won't be out tonight :devil: ), and hopefully, there'd be something to write about in the guide :D

Cheers,
Lol

Edited by Lollorian, 16 August 2009 - 05:35 PM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#23 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 07:49 PM

Sorry for triple posting but I figured these would be better left separate.

OMFG!!! I've been so naive :o NearInfinity is DA SHIZNIT!!! It can really help ya manipulate what kits show up and which don't. Standard procedure for "your very own kitlist in CharGen screen"

(DO NOT TRY IF YOU HAVEN'T MADE A BACKUP OF YOUR INSTALL)

1. Install any kits you'll need (doesn't matter if they're "pushed down" :D )
2. Make a rough sketch/list of kits you want to show up and write it down somewhere (the base class cannot be changed, so 9 kits at max)
3. Get NearInfinity (and probably the NI.bat file in that page)
4. Move both .bat and .jar to your BGII - SoA folder
5. Run NI through the .bat
6. Expand the "2DA" tree
7. Find "KITLIST.2DA" and click it!!! :D
8. Find the kits you need in that list and note down their "codes" (found to the left of the name <_< )
9. Now, the hard part: Find the kitlist you wanna change
  • There are some 50 .2da files by the name format K_<ClassLetter>_<RaceLetter> right above the KITLIST.2DA
    • <ClassLetter>
      • B -> Bard
      • C -> Cleric
      • D -> Druid
      • F -> Fighter
      • P -> Paladin
      • R -> Ranger
      • T -> Thief
    • <RaceLetter>
      • D -> Dwarf
      • E -> Elf
      • G -> Gnome
      • H -> Human
      • HE -> Half-Elf
      • HL -> Halfling
      • HO -> Half-Orc
  • Find your kitlist (Eg. A Dwarven Fighter Kitlist would be K_F_D.2DA)
  • See those 2 columns?? The left one is the kit order and the right one is the kit "code" (the number you noted down earlier. (any kits with "order numbers" more than 10 would be pushed down)
  • Edit codes to new ones (the ones you want) and choose the order.
10. Hit Save
11. Start BGII and check if everything's as you want it ;)

Isn't that just nifty?? :D
Lol

#24 Kuugen

Kuugen
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:10 PM

additional note: you can delete the 1 - 0 basic kit option so you have then 10 slots for kits but you're unable to play a unkitted class ( who the hell does that except mages )
additional note2: I tried adding the kit-files for mages by myself but it didn't change anything. are the kits for mages hardcoded or simply in a file that i didnt notice yet? I thought I checked all kit files, though.

#25 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:33 AM

Thanks Kuugen :cheers: Adding ...

About the mage kits, I have no clue :doh: BUT, you helped in some placement stuff :D The Spellshaper is NOT a Mage kit :woot:

Anyway, everything's set for uploadin if no one has anything else to object/add :P Look for new version within the hour ;)

Cheers,
Lol

Btw: This li'l list has gone waaaaaayyy off its original purpose (listing all BWP kits), now, it's like DA KIT GUIDE lol :lol: Not yet definitive, but, I'll try to get it there :P Let's start the KiT World Project then :tease:
:bi:

EDIT: Done and done!!! :cheers:

Wouldya look at that?? 0.98 MB!!! :o Maybe I'll 7zip it up from next time :unsure:

Edited by Lollorian, 17 August 2009 - 12:45 AM.

#26 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:50 AM

Have you documented what the normal Kit's contain when you install all the mods in the BiG World Install, and what changes what? :lol:

Could you put the duplicated kits one after another, so one can see the difference without going through 100 pages... ;)
Like say in alphabetical order alike this:

DRUID [DRD]
-------------------------------------------------
Aerial Druid (The Darkest Day)

Aerial Druids have, in the past, had the ability to fly. Such a gift gave them abilities to see places
and tread ground that very few races will ever be able to. When being in such hostile places and
at heights where the weather can be highly hazardous, they have learned to resist to a certain
degree of electricity as they are frequently the victims of lightning strikes. Such wonderful
bonuses did, however, make them unable to wear armor, and such treats after they have lost their
abilities to fly are carried over. They are unable to deal with the restriction of armor and refuse to
wear it.

Advantages:

• +3 to saves vs. breath weapons
  • +3 to saves vs. spells
  • Have a 50% resistance to electricity
  • Can shapechange in to a powerful air elemental at levels 10 and 14
Disadvantages:
  • Can wear no armor
  • Can only use the following weapons with any skill: Sling, Staff, Club, Knives, and Spears.
-------------------------------------------------
Aerial Druid (Region of Terror)

Aerial Druids are able to call for air elemental creatures from different planes to help in battles.
Aerial Servant is an example of the creatures Aerial Druid can summon. These sorts of abilities
are easy to train so they have required no sacrifices from other druid abilities.

Advantages:
  • Can summon different kinds of air elemental creatures (one at level 7, two at level 10 and three at level 13)
  • Has the normal shapeshifting abilities
Disadvantages:
  • None

N3xt thing will be Kit Revision of course... :tease: And the kit's not in the KitListX. The Improved Anvil kits too. :P

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#27 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:54 AM

Have you documented what the normal Kit's contain when you install all the mods in the BiG World Install, and what changes what? :lol:

Are you referring to the changes that affect the vanilla BG2 kits like "Konalan's Tweaks Wizard Slayer Enhancements"?? I guess that should wait till BWP8 arrives, cause vanilla kit enhancements are actively used by the BWP (and I feel lazy to scour the guide for that :rolleyes: )

Btw, the major problems in documenting that would be from components like "Monk Remix" (that give NO idea of what actually changes) and the hugelisimo list of HLA table changes :o And the changes made by the 3 G3 KitRemix mods (Sword anf Fist, Song and Silence, Divine Remix) are like, HUGE!!! (where do they come up with names like that lol :D ) And it seems we have no "Mage remix" mods ^_^

Anyway, by default, no kits are added deliberately by the BWP and the only Thief kit (SoS's Fence) that forces addition isn't playable :P

Could you put the duplicated kits one after another, so one can see the difference without going through 100 pages... ;)

Aye, it be time for that already?? :D All kits in alpabetic order -> Top priority ;)

N3xt thing will be Kit Revision of course... :tease: And the kit's not in the KitListX. The Improved Anvil kits too. :P

Wow, looking at the Kit Rev forums gives me chills if I'll have to document everything :o But seeing that ItemRev and SpellRev are THE must-have mods, KitRev will be too :D

Btw, I thought IA was taken down or sommin :P Will check :D

Since there's no "major" changes, any releases from now will take longer than releases until now :P (which was like, 8 versions in 3 days lol :D )

Cheers,
Lol

EDIT: Uploaded new KitListX, with Improved Anvil kitties and alphabetic ordering stuffs :P

PS: Anyone know if I can reduce the BWP KitList pdf's size in any way??? Zipping, rarring and 7zipping give it a ~890 kB size. The best alternative I see is giving it out as a .doc (or .docx even), reducing it to ~600 kB (.docx gives 200 kB) but I figure they aren't standard formats :P

If anyone wants to have a go, I'd be appreciative if someone could convert the kitlist into a thread in the forums (seeing that it IS almost complete now). Ya needn't even gimme credit lol :lol: (it was just a copy-paste job for me :P ) But updating responsibility would fall on you ;)

Edited by Lollorian, 17 August 2009 - 09:55 AM.

#28 Kuugen

Kuugen
  • 81 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:27 AM

are improved anvil kits even compatible with any install that does not include IA?
also, you do a wordpad file, those are minuscule and every OS can open .txt files.
are there any cheese-kits ( such as, totally overpowered on purpose ) kits included? I have my own Envoy of Chaos kit and the Hourglass Guardian but they're not suited for anything but a full tactics run with a single character.

#29 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 10:54 AM

Well, the core IA component is the main culprit behind the incompatibilities (I think) and I dunno if the kits can be used without the core components. If they can be installed though, shouldn't be a problem ;) The readme doesn't mention anything about only kit installs or anything (that's the problem with archaic stuff :mellow: they don't account for any other possibilities or anything) <pokes around for someone who's actually USED IA :P >

Now, the main reason I was against using .txt files (and i think I mentioned it before) was that all the formatting, linking, bulleting would go down the drain :( The only way to preserve them would be through .doc (or maybe .rtf) formats at the least.

About cheesy kits, there's always DA UBER KIT - Reaver (The last one in the BWP Kitlist :P ) but it has some disadvantages too, so it may not be the perfect cheese-kit :P

On another note, about your "Envoy of Chaos" and "Hourglass Guardian", would you be interested in sharing them with us :P (or have you already uploaded them somewhere). Their oh-so-kewl names have piqued my interest :wub:

Cheers,
Lol

PS: Does anyone know of the kitmods in the "Miscellaneous Mod Release" forums right here in SHS?? I think I saw one a few months back :P

Edited by Lollorian, 17 August 2009 - 11:06 AM.

#30 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:37 AM

New version uploaded with alphabetic ordering :P (took awhile :wacko: )

Time for some self-sig-pimpin :P

#31 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:13 AM

<pokes around for someone who's actually USED IA tongue.gif >

I have played a significant amount of it (version 5.0) and the mods' kits were installed as the core package since the kits need the core for spells and abilities. The Riskbreaker and Vagrant kits are not installed as a separate component. I would say not compatible with your BWP unified list.

A while back there was a link to Sikret's Riskbreaker kit mod in the Misc Released Mods but is no more. Probably before Improved Anvil came into creation.
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#32 Kuugen

Kuugen
  • 81 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:55 AM

I modified the wizard slayer kit and the anti-paladin kit from tactics into those two.
the advantages are... well.

Those are "UBER" kits to fit the history of my character ( the Envoy of Chaos kit )

"ENVOY OF CHAOS"
While the realms are to it's gods and mortals a absolute world, they aren't at all. Many crystal spheres exist in the existing universe. But there was once one more. A Sphere that was just a prison for them. Them. The danger that was floating over the other spheres from before the creation of time. Soon, many worlds rallied against them, attacked them to destroy them once and for all. While the realm sphere had not participated in this fight, mainly to preserve it's ressources at the command of their overgod Ao, it was still affected. The dark seed of the Chaos Sphere had even spread to the realm sphere, seemingly harmless and so Ao did not interfere, believing the danger to be gone.

Many Centuries later, with the time of troubles, the seed should be awakened by the presence of the dark god Bhaal. Unnable to use the seed for himself, he planted it into many of his children, hoping that one of them would bloom into something more, not fully knowing what the seed was, but that it was a powerful tool of destruction.

Where the steps of a Envoy of Chaos may lead, destruction, war and despair will follow him like a shadow. Unnable to escape his fate, with the years, the seed will grow stronger and stronger, until it completely takes over the mind, then the body of the host. A infernal being, from the Chaos Sphere, a world where the rule of power was the only rule.

But the seed grows slowly, but while it gifts in the beginning are small, they soon gain on power. The way may be long, but the reward will be great. For you.

Advantages:
+1% Magic Resistence from Level 1 to 50
Causes Dispel Magic on hit and Magic Disruption on melee and ranged hits
Immunity to Charm, Hold, Paralyze, Fear and Level Drain
+20% Element Resistance
+1 to attacks and ranged attacks and AC every 5 level
True Seeing once a day for each Level 1-50
- Freedom
- Summon Dark Planetar
- Time Stop
- Spell Strike
- Summon Fallen Deva
- Maze
- Conversion to Dark ( Lawful Evil ) ( TDD Spell )
- Emotion: Despair
- Dark Ritual ( TDD spell )
- Gate
- Aura of Flaming Death
- Remove Magic
ALL!! once a day for each level above 21, instant cast

Disadvantage: ( Fourth Wall warning )
Needs to have TDD installed
Needs to have the EXP table customized
Only applicable to a F/C/M ) triple-class
Must be Half-Elf
Needs exact 300.000.000 EXP for level 50
Created for a BWS with BGT install
Should have Insane difficulty enabled

as you can see, this is totally incompatible with everything else. it's a private kit.

#33 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 05:11 PM

I have played a significant amount of it (version 5.0) and the mods' kits were installed as the core package since the kits need the core for spells and abilities. The Riskbreaker and Vagrant kits are not installed as a separate component. I would say not compatible with your BWP unified list.

To-do for next version -> Component requirements :P

That sucks :D The TDD Kitpack needs TDD and the Divine remix Kits need DR :P So, I guess, something more to-do :unsure:

A while back there was a link to Sikret's Riskbreaker kit mod in the Misc Released Mods but is no more. Probably before Improved Anvil came into creation.

Yeah, this. But I found some good kits by Adul and yarpen in da process :D

@Kuugen: OMG!!! You say THAT's a private kit?? :o With that kind of flavor text, it'd pass off as some BioWare hidden kit or sommin lol :D You da man!!! :cheers: And that's the first kit that checks for an "Insane" difficulty I've seen :P

Cheers,
Lol

#34 Kuugen

Kuugen
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:36 AM

I'm not a guy :(

Well, if you lower the difficulty to hard or lower, a PC_DEATH effect takes place, instantly killing you. You can bypass it when you are mazed, but once you rest, the spell takes action, killing you when you wake up. in some cases it leads to a CTD but i haven't found out why. I found no way to bring the exp effect into play without modifying the game's exp table, so yeah. And I am author, descriptions like that flow out of my fingers every other minute. nothing special, really. Is not that good anyway.
also, the only way to actually use that kit is using shadowkeeper or nearinfinity to give your triple-class F/C/M that kit. And even them, it only works for the fighter part, though each class of the triple class needs then 100.000.000 exp for lvl 50. and thats actually good in a BWS install without exp reductions.

the main flaw is, that you die really often. you are long long long low level and have not much HP. I played through all of BG1, bonehill, DSotSC, NtotSC and ToSC and i while i have roughly 3 million exp, I'm not even lvl 15 with each class. ( it get significantly slower after 20. )

I thought about making real kits, but seriously. what is good has been done, what is balanced has been done, what is creative has been done. all thats left is shitty stuff and cheesy stuff. I' did latter for me, for a solo run on insane, and prolly not gonna do it again.

#35 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:15 AM

I'm not a guy :(

Haha :D Happens ... quite often nowadays (internet and all :P ) Besides, "You da human!!!" doesn't sound quite right now, does it?? :D

Anyway, sad to hear about the way the kit needs to be assigned. Maybe someone here could think of a working script that could "grant" you the kit or sommin :P (of course, only if ya want it to :D )

Ok, back to beeswax, I was wondering about this line in the BWP Guide:

With SOS a kit fence is added. Do not click this one, it is not playable and causes a crash to desktop

Shouldn''t that be fixable by changing the line in Setup-SoS.tp2:

~ K_T_D K_T_E K_T_G K_T_H K_T_HE K_T_HL K_T_HO ~

to

~~

so that it doesn't get shown on the Kit Selection screen in the first place :D (been reading the BG2 Kit Creation guide :P )

Has anyone figured out why it CtD's in the first place?? (don't ask me, i never tried to select it cause of the BWP warning :P )

More rummaging through .tp2's:

New discovery, Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods has a "secret" non-installable (commented out) Fighter kit called a Blood Shaper at the end of its .tp2 with its own HLA!!!:

BLOOD SHAPER : Blood Shapers are select few warriors who have mastered the use of their lifeblood and energies, allowing them to enhance their combat skill or speed, or to enhance their resistance to elements, to magical assaults or to physical attacks. These effects may cause fatigue and temporary physical harm in return for limited effectiveness, but with sufficient rest and preparation they can be stacked to great potency. These makes Blood Shapers able to handle many different combat situations, making them valuable and highly sought after warriors, especially in adventuring parties. It is believed that like Sorcerers, Blood Shapers have some special heritage, though it is more likely to be that of demons or other worldly denizens. Still, foolish use of their abilities can lead them to untimely demise, which is sometimes irreversible.

BLOOD SHAPING
All effects can be stacked repeatedly and last for 24 hrs. This alteration is useable once per day only.

Level 11 or less :
Max Hp drops by 8 for ONE of the following effects
- 12% Resistance to Fire Cold Electricity and Acid, 6% Resistance to Magical Fire and Cold
- +1 Movement Rate
- +1 Damage

Level 12 to 17 :
Max Hp drops by 12 for ONE of the following effects
- 24% Resistance to Fire Cold Electricity and Acid, 12% Resistance to Magical Fire and Cold
- +1 Movement Rate and +1 Attack / round
- +1 Damage and +1 Thac0
- 8% Physical Damage Resistance, +1 AC
- 8% Magic and Magical Damage Resistance, -1 to all Saving Throws

Level 18 or more :
Max Hp drops by 18 for ONE of the following effects
- 36% Resistance to Fire Cold Electricity and Acid, 18% Resistance to Magical Fire and Cold
- +2 Movement Rate and +1 Attack / round
- +2 Damage and +2 Thac0
- 16% Physical Damage Resistance, +2 AC
- 16% Magic and Magical Damage Resistance, -2 to all Saving Throws

- Instead of a HLA, can choose to Gain One Additional Use of Blood Shaping per day at levels 23 and levels 30.

LIFE SHAPING (HLA)
- happens at levels 20, 27 and 34
- Either increases Max Hp permanently by 10
- OR causes Max Hp to drop by 15, in return for one of the following PERMANENT effects
- 36% Resistance to Fire Cold Electricity and Acid, 18% Resistance to Magical Fire and Cold
- +2 Movement Rate and +1 Attack / round
- +2 Damage and +2 Thac0
- 16% Physical Damage Resistance, +2 AC
- 16% Magic and Magical Damage Resistance, -2 to all Saving Throws

Seems it never worked out :P

Two new kits found: Ashes of Embers' Priest of Arithaar and Tactic's Generic Archer
AND, i just found out that the Neverending Journey kits aren't actually playable :P Sorry about that :crying:

Cheers,
Lol

Edited by Lollorian, 20 August 2009 - 05:15 AM.

#36 Kuugen

Kuugen
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:18 PM

I see a big problem with the bloodshaper kit. you could very well hit 0 HP or close to 0 with that. add a bad constitution or some permanent damage and you have a character with 0 HP. I think that is why it's commented out.

#37 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:46 AM

I'm on the verge of completing the KitListX this weekend :cheers: , all I need are the kit descrips for the following mods (from the PPG Modlist)

If any of you use these kitmods, please post ther descrips (some of them don't have a valid download link, but I may be mistaken :P )
  • Crusader Pack (no dl link)
  • Druidic Sorcerer
  • Elementalist Kits (no dl link)
  • Grey Acumen's Kit Improvements (no dl link)
  • Harper Scout kit
  • Jedi & Sith Kits
  • Lyric Bard (no dl link)
  • Paladins of Faerun Kitpack
  • RTT Kit Pack
  • Samurai Kit (no dl link)
  • Warrior KitPack (no dl link)
  • Wolf Lord: Shapeshifter Upgrade (no dl link)
Only kits that CAN STILL BE DOWNLOADED BY EVERYONE need descrips :P So, if you have a new link for those marked (no dl link), please post it here :D

Btw, I'd like some feedback on the Kit Removal & Modification section :P
For coders, is it right?? Any suggestions??
For not-so-coders, is it understandable???

Thanks in advance,
Lol

Edited by Lollorian, 21 August 2009 - 06:09 PM.

#38 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:22 AM

• Wolf Lord: Shapeshifter Upgrade

Which? This is from v2:

WOLF LORD: This type of Druid has willingly sought and become infected with Lycanthropy. Intense study and training allow the Wolf Lord to harness the power of the Lycanthrope War Form without losing his or her self-control. These Druids are also known as Shapeshifters, werewolves, Lycans, and shape changers.

ADVANTAGES:

May extend and retract War Claws at will (regardless of current form)

May shapeshift between War Form and human form at will

War Form and War Claws increase in power with experience (at Lv 6, 11, 16, & 21)

May speak while in War Form

DISADVANTAGES:

May not wear ANY armor

Does not gain normal Druid shapeshifting abilities

Does not gain normal Druid resistance modifiers

--- NOTES ---

War Form I (Lv1):

STR 19 / DEX 17 / CON 17
Magic Resistance 10
Elemental Resistance (All) 10
Natural AC 1 / Actual AC -2 (w/DEX Bonus)
1 Attack per round

War Form II (Lv6):

STR 20 / DEX 18 / CON 19
Magic Resistance 20
Elemental Resistance (All) 20
Natural AC 0 / Actual AC -4 (w/DEX Bonus)
1 Attack per round
Regenerates 1 HP per second

War Form III (Lv11):

STR 21 / DEX 19 / CON 21
Magic Resistance 30
Elemental Resistance (All) 30
Natural AC -2 / Actual AC -6 (w/DEX Bonus)
2 Attacks per round
Immune to Non-magical Weapons

War Form IV (Lv16):

STR 22 / DEX 20 / CON 23
Magic Resistance 40
Elemental Resistance (All) 40
Natural AC -4 / Actual AC -8 (w/DEX Bonus)
2 Attacks per round

War Form V (Lv21):

STR 23 / DEX 21 / CON 25
Magic Resistance 50
Elemental Resistance (All) 50
Natural AC -5 / Actual AC -10 (w/DEX Bonus)
3 Attacks per round

War Claws +1: 1d8 Damage (+ strength bonus), Enchantment Level 1

War Claws +2: 1d8 Damage (+ strength bonus), Enchantment Level 2

War Claws +3: 1d12 Damage (+ strength bonus), Enchantment Level 3

War Claws +4: 1d12 Damage (+ strength bonus), Enchantment Level 4

War Claws +5: 2d8 Damage (+ strength bonus), Enchantment Level 5

If a Wolf Lord is foolish enough to wear a helmet while shapeshifting into War Form, then that helmet will be destroyed.

The Wolf Lord's War Claws are naturally imbued with powerful Lunar magic. A successful Dispel Magic will forcibly retract the War Claws. To counter this, the Wolf Lord must willfully retract and re-extend his or her War Claws. This may buy a lucky Mage or Cleric a few seconds to escape with his or her life... or not.

#39 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:05 PM

Thank you Jarno, I didn't know which version to list :P All I saw was its link in the PPG KitModList. When I click it, it takes me to another PPG thread with the readme, and a (seemingly) download link (which doesn't work).

Many of those mods don't have workin download links anymore :(

And many of them don't have kit descriptions online. (The prospect of downloading something I won't use just for its readme unnerves me :P )

That's why I ask any of you who've played these mods, and may have their readmes with you, to post the descriptions, advantages, disadvantages/attach the readme so that i may add them to the list :cheers: hopefully finishing it before monday :unsure:

Cheers,
Lol

PS: Edited previous post to show which mods don't have dl links.

#40 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:58 PM

Thank you Jarno, I didn't know which version to list :P All I saw was its link in the PPG KitModList. When I click it, it takes me to another PPG thread with the readme, and a (seemingly) download link (which doesn't work).

Many of those mods don't have workin download links anymore :(

Ermh, the downloading link actually works :tease: , but you have to be part of the yahoo group to download it... this has all made me think we should perhaps provide few undead mods back to surface- Should we not? To ease the access to them. I could provide:
Auramaster_druid_kit v7 and to v5 too. :D
WolfLordV2
Druidic Sorcerer Kit v1.7