Photo

Thalantyr recipes

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:23 AM

As far I know Thalantyr have a recipe from Ring of Free Action, I have 2 of them (one buy from Thalantyr and one from an encounter Dark Horizon) but never when I was in dialog with Talantyr was trigger dialog from this recipe :(. I CLUA a ring of free action RING09 and dialog for recipe appear. My question is that: there is another ring of free action in BG1 game witch is optimal for this recipe or is another bug?

And second Thalantyr have a recipe from Girdle of Piercing, but I found another NPC in Friendly Arm Inn, Thorengrim Hammerfist (I think is from Dark Horizon mod) with another recipe from Girdle of Piercing. My question: is possible to find in BG 1 game 2 of this girdle? or I must choose between one of recipes?

Thanks in advance for responses :D

Edited by danemanuelk, 17 September 2009 - 08:48 PM.

#2 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:40 AM

DarkHorizon's items have a "CM####.itm" prefix, so they can't be used for recipes :D But most mods just use the vanilla items, so try searching more carefully everywhere (otherwise, you can always use you "Bhaalpowers" ;))

Cheers,
Lol

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#3 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:50 AM

I don't want to use CLUAConsole more that in real bug cases .... so you don't now what is with Ring of free action? because even that buy form Thalantyr won't trigger the recipe dialog .... :wacko:

#4 Darpaek

Darpaek
  • 363 posts

Donator

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:12 PM

Yes. There are several. My main, Minsc, and Khalid were all equipped with one at the end of my BG1 playthru. The ring Thal sells doesn't work correctly though (I think it works like a vanilla ring instead of the ItemRev version).

#5 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:06 PM

Thanks Darpaek I hope to find just one to work in this recipe. :D

#6 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:32 AM

Spoiler:
Spoiler

Edit: As for the girdle of piercing, there's only 1 in the unmodded BG1, though again, mods may add more.

DLTCEP's "search" functions are your friends :). (NearInfinity's are not always, because they can return false positives with unslotted items.)

Edited by Miloch, 19 September 2009 - 01:36 AM.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#7 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • 133 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:38 AM

Thanks Miloch :D I like too much Thalantyr recipes to miss one of them :P :cheers:

#8 Darpaek

Darpaek
  • 363 posts

Donator

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:12 AM

Spoiler:
Spoiler

Edited by Darpaek, 20 September 2009 - 05:13 AM.