Photo

Khalid mod for BG II

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#41 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:18 AM

ToB part of the dialogues has been finished. Some scripting is what is left for ToB.
And, of course, the SoA part. And getting the (annoying) flirts to work. I might accomplish *the latter* tomorrow...

EDIT: And, to clear up some things: the new portraits, kits and PID are optional components.

Edited by Zireael, 05 April 2011 - 11:19 AM.

#42 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:59 AM

An update of the first post - see what is bolded.
Scripting ToB has been finished. Some little things remain to be done (SoA scripting, 2 banters, Underdark bonus dialogue, an item, little things like that). Tomorrow/Friday/Saturday we should have finished the main part of the mod and the Polish text and I will have started on the English translation.

So, if you want to see anything more than what's already done, give me a hint ASAP!

Otherwise the mod is going to be traified in its current state.

I hope the English translation will be done before Easter.
Zi

#43 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:43 AM

See the first post for an update.

-----------------------------------
The only thing missing is 2 banters for SoA.

Tomorrow or on Saturday the Polish beta will probably be published on CoB. If there's no requests/bugs the English translation will follow (taking anywhere from 2 days to a week) and then I'll ask SHS for hosting.

#44 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:16 AM

Some last-minute fixing... and the Polish beta was just announced on CoB! If there's no requests/bugs, the English translations should follow in a few days!

#45 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:14 AM

I fixed some bugs in the Polish beta... I hope there are none left.

We'll see if there are any requests, as over 50 people have already downloaded the mod...

#46 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:44 AM

I have started the English translation... I hope to have it finished by the end of the week...

Nearly 80 downloads of the Polish beta gave me a spur to finish it and put it on SHS.

#47 Lord of Al

Lord of Al
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:01 AM

I assume english is a second language for you, but your great at it! Aside from some minor grammar. With that cold open, I'd be happy to proof your english dialogue sometime!

Good luck with Khalid!
My! What an interesting turn of phrase.

#48 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:09 AM

What is there left to translate? Answer: lovetalks, PIDs and tp2. All the rest is translated already! So keep your fingers crossed, the English version might be finished before the end of the week and the hosting request to SHS sent too before Sunday!

EDIT: Yes, English is my second language. But as I'm studying it at University, I ought to be good at it!

Edited by Zireael, 14 April 2011 - 11:10 AM.

#49 -kijikun-

-kijikun-

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:24 AM

I can't wait for this mod.:)

#50 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:00 AM

The translation is practically finished (some 5 lines are left, the ones from STRING_SET) and we just have to make the language choice work... And the hosting request has been sent. We'll see how soon I get a reply.

#51 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:12 PM

Okay, the only thing left is to squash a bug in install. Everything else is done.

#52 RavenSW

RavenSW
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:17 PM

It will be very interesting to see how this does, a very exciting prospect.
Creator~MOD in progress Raven NPC/Quest Mod

Contributor~MOD in progress Valiant's City MOD

#53 kijikun

kijikun
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:53 PM

Okay, the only thing left is to squash a bug in install. Everything else is done.

Yay! I've been holding off starting B2 for this mod.

#54 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:43 AM

We've found another teeny tiny bug to remove, so you have to be patient.

Besides, there's no telling when the mod will be available for download (Lava told me waiting for your hosting request to be taken into consideration sometimes takes a few months...)

#55 kijikun

kijikun
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:59 AM

We've found another teeny tiny bug to remove, so you have to be patient.

Besides, there's no telling when the mod will be available for download (Lava told me waiting for your hosting request to be taken into consideration sometimes takes a few months...)

I know I'd be more than willing to give it a test :) Sorry it just sounds like such a great mod. :)

#56 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:21 AM

(Lava told me waiting for your hosting request to be taken into consideration sometimes takes a few months...)

Well, that depends on how busy Staffers are at the moment :P It can as well take 2 weeks :P

However, there are still 2 bugs we should get rif of... still almost everything works as it should so...
We shall see how things go!

#57 smeagolheart

smeagolheart
  • 278 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:03 PM

Hosting a problem? Can't it be put on someplace and linked out so we can get our dirty little hands on it until it's agreed to be hosted here?

#58 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:45 PM

As Lava said, we have to get rid of 2 bugs... and then I'll put it temporarily on the Children of Bhaal page.

#59 kijikun

kijikun
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:39 PM

As Lava said, we have to get rid of 2 bugs... and then I'll put it temporarily on the Children of Bhaal page.

That's great news. \o/

#60 smeagolheart

smeagolheart
  • 278 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:37 AM

still working on them bugs?