• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#61 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:31 AM

Here - in Poland - we currently have May Holidays and it seems that Zi is having a break ^^ However there's no way she would leave the project, so no worries! When she's back there will be more news!

#62 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:32 AM

I had a lot of other, non-Baldur's Gate related ideas, and I frankly didn't have the energy to deal with bugs. Tomorrow I'm coming back to uni, as Lava indicated... I hope I'll go bug-hunting during this weekend.

I really want to have it finished before the 15th May rolls by, as then I'll be very busy preparing for the exams in June.

#63 Senka

Senka
  • Modder
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:18 AM

Any news? :rolleyes:

#64 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:51 AM

I can't get those two bugs to stop... I'll be trying some more tomorrow and/or during the weekend.

#65 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:30 PM

Post the offending code in "modding questions" at G3, we'll try and have a look at it. (If you're getting an "error on line 1234" during compilation, post the lines AND the 10-15 lines that go right before the offending line).

#66 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:47 AM

Post the offending code in "modding questions" at G3, we'll try and have a look at it. (If you're getting an "error on line 1234" during compilation, post the lines AND the 10-15 lines that go right before the offending line).

Done: http://forums.gibber...showtopic=22405
I should have thought of it long ago...

#67 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:30 AM

Fixed one of those two bugs, I hope to fix the other one too today.

#68 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:36 AM

I'm back after the exams at uni and I'm working to fix the bug in the PID.
If nothing else works soon, I'll just release a version as it is now, but you won't be able to install PIDs.

#69 Senka

Senka
  • Modder
  • 134 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:46 AM

I'm back after the exams at uni and I'm working to fix the bug in the PID.
If nothing else works soon, I'll just release a version as it is now, but you won't be able to install PIDs.

I would play :) Honestly I don't like PIDs at all and use it if mod strongly require ;)

#70 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 07:40 AM

Khalid's first open version is attached.

The files outside of the .zip are files used for bugfixing. Please replace the originals from the .zip with them.

The fixes.zip has been submitted 30.06.2011 and fixes some of the issues reported by Senka. Details inside the .zip. As usual, replace the original files with the ones in the fixes.zip.

I'll upload the .zip anew AFTER I find all the bugs. My net is too slow to reupload 11 MBs every time I fix something.

Attached Files

Edited by Zireael, 30 June 2011 - 08:52 AM.

#71 Senka

Senka
  • Modder
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:39 AM

Download already! :)
Can you explain the kit "Khalid as a Harper Warrior" please?

#72 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:08 AM

Here are the kits:

Harper Fighter

Harper Fighters are the warriors who fight in the ranks of the Harpers. They admire the same virtues as the other representatives of this group: keeping the balance, scribing and keeping the history and fighting the organizations shrouded in manipulation and greed. Those are the Zhentarim, the Red Mages and the Cult of the Dragon. The Harper Fighters are trained as skilled warriors, who are hard to break in battle and outside of it. They are fortituous and they strive to fulfill their tasks. They often travel with other members of their group: bards, druids and clerics.

ADVANTAGES:

-Gains +2 to hit against evil-aligned enemies
-Every 3 levels starting at 1 they gain additional +5 Lore
-On 10 level gains "Chaotic Orders", that works like the spell of the same name
-On 14 level gains +2 to saving throws versus magic
-On 16 level gains the "Deneir's Support" ability which dispels invisibility

DISADVANTAGES:

-Has a -3 penalty to saving throws versus death/poison
-Has a -1 penalty to hit points on levels 1-9
-Cannot be evil

Harper Druid

The druids belonging to the organization of the Harpers admire the same virtues as the other representatives of this group: keeping the balance, scribing and keeping the history and fighting the organizations shrouded in manipulation and greed. Those are the Zhentarim, the Red Mages and the Cult of the Dragon. They are trained as a kind of a warrior in the name of the balance what makes them fight better than the rest of the druids. They can brilliantly balance the abilities of a fighter and a druid.

ADVANTAGES:

-Gains +2 to hit against chaotic-aligned enemies
-Can achieve Mastery in a weapon available to druids
-Every 3 levels starting at 1 they gain additional +5 Lore
-On 8 level gains the "Sword of Balance" ability which works similar to the "Flaming Blade" spell
-On 16 level gains additional attack per round

DISADVANTAGES:

-Has a -3 penalty to saving throws versus death/poison
-Has a -1 penalty to hit points on levels 1-9
-Cannot be evil

NOTE: he has the High Level Abilities of a fighter

#73 Senka

Senka
  • Modder
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:11 AM

Please delete it. I moved my report to another topic

Edited by Senka, 22 June 2011 - 11:46 AM.

#74 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:05 AM

Gen1e/Ardanis (Gibberlings3), you are a genius! Khalid is now working correctly and I'm uploading the fixed .tp2.
It was just a single mistake in the .tp2 that no one caught until now...

Edited by Zireael, 26 June 2011 - 06:13 AM.

#75 Sanctifer

Sanctifer

Anarchiviste

• 137 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:39 AM

Khalid's first open version is attached. Please do not install PIDs - I haven't been able to get rid of the bug.

[lots of files]

I'd like to try and install him again, I'm confused :
what files should I use ?
« Regarde moi ces émincés d'oignons, je voudrais tous les enfiler sur une corde pour m'en faire une parure ! »

#76 Senka

Senka
  • Modder
  • 134 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:10 AM

Download all 4 files and replace Setup-Khalid.zip, Khalid.TP2 and ZIKHAL.baf

#77 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:13 AM

EDIT 1.07.2011 - Never mind.

Edited by Zireael, 30 June 2011 - 10:38 PM.

#78 Sanctifer

Sanctifer

Anarchiviste

• 137 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:49 PM

Thanks !
I'll give it a try as soon as possible and let you know if I encounter any bugs.
« Regarde moi ces émincés d'oignons, je voudrais tous les enfiler sur une corde pour m'en faire une parure ! »

#79 Zireael

Zireael
  • 191 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:37 PM

New version comes here in a single archive. Readme updated, fixes listed in it, Gen1e credited with helping.

Attached Files

Edited by Zireael, 30 June 2011 - 11:40 PM.

#80 Adia

Adia
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:04 PM

Finally got around to installing this mod to give it a whirl :) I've only just left the dungeon, but thought I'd let you know of a little bug I found - I rested in the dungeon, and on waking Jaheria had three dialogues that seem to be reminders to go look for Khalid. They were talking of having left the dungeon, and hope dying last. So, I think these should have spawned once I'd actually left the dungeon?