2 replies to this topic

#1 joshuar9476

joshuar9476
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:27 AM

Posted by: Joshuar9476

Date posted: 6/30/2011

Looking for: Coder

Details: I've created a kensai based kit called Kenshei ... most of the coding is good and done and plays correctly on my install. The final bit I'm looking for is to create a spl file that will change the fighter paperdoll and avatar to the stock mage papaerdoll. The thing that might not allow this to work is that it will have to be a human male mage for a human male, and a female human mage for a female human ... etc. The kit is available only as human, elf, and half-elf.

Edited by joshuar9476, 13 July 2011 - 04:59 AM.

i have a witty signature thought up, i just haven't posted it yet.

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:32 AM

You will need several spells, one that selectively applies the others (with different values for opcode #53 animation change) based on the target's IDS values for gender and race. Maybe you could get away with one spell and several EFF files. Not difficult, but tedious spell creation and testing (GeN1e likes this sort of work :D).

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#3 joshuar9476

joshuar9476
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:59 AM

thanks miloch ... i went ahead and released it here without that component ... i guess i need to change this thread to closed.
i have a witty signature thought up, i just haven't posted it yet.