Need help with upcoming BWP v10.3

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:14 AM

I just wanted to change the install order as discussed in the BWP v10.2 thread. I thought this would not be a big thing, however, I came across two problems that I cannot solve without your help.

The first one concerns WeiDU v230:
When installing the SpellpackB6 component Fog Cloud the install procedure was caught in an endless loop.

Installing [Fog Cloud]
[./override/LCPACKB6.xxx] loaded, 314 bytes
Checking for required files ...
[Data/25Dialog.bif] found: 705847 bytes
Adding spell %add_spell_ids%
[./override/SPELL.IDS] loaded, 32651 bytes
[./override/add_spell.ids] loaded, 1251 bytes
[./override/ADD_SPELL.IDS] loaded, 1251 bytes
Copying and patching 1 file ...
[SpellPackB6/SpellsAndEffects/Wizard/Level02/ADD_SPELL/LCWI204.spl] loaded, 298 bytes
Copied [SpellPackB6/SpellsAndEffects/Wizard/Level02/ADD_SPELL/LCWI204.spl] to [override/spwi204.spl]
Copied [add_spell.ids] to [override/add_spell.ids] (NO BACKUP MADE!)
Clearing the IDS map.
[*.IDS] forgotten
Added spell WIZARD_FOG_CLOUD
[./override/SPELL.IDS] loaded, 32651 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/LCLIST_SPELLS.2DA] loaded, 3782 bytes
override/LCLIST_SPELLS.2da copied to SpellPackB6/Backup/2204/LCLIST_SPELLS.2da, 3782 bytes
Appended text to [LCLIST_SPELLS.2da]
[./override/SPWI204.spl] loaded, 298 bytes
[./override/25SPELL.sto] loaded, 6588 bytes
[./override/25SPELL.sto] loaded, 6588 bytes
Patching SCRL88.ITM into store...
override/25SPELL.sto copied to SpellPackB6/Backup/2204/25SPELL.sto, 6588 bytes
Copied [25SPELL.sto] to [override/25SPELL.sto]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD5\/DATA/NEJ-STO.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD4\/DATA/NEJ-STO.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD3\/DATA/NEJ-STO.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD2\/DATA/NEJ-STO.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD2\/DATA/NEJ-STO.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD1\/DATA/NEJ-STO.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\/DATA/NEJ-STO.BIF]
[G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\/DATA/NEJ-STO.BIF] 119492 bytes, 80 files, 0 tilesets
Copied [25SPELL2.sto] to [override/25SPELL2.sto]
[./override/BERNARD.sto] loaded, 2844 bytes
[./override/BERNARD.sto] loaded, 2844 bytes
override/BERNARD.sto copied to SpellPackB6/Backup/2204/BERNARD.sto, 2844 bytes
Copied [BERNARD.sto] to [override/BERNARD.sto]
[./override/BERNARD2.sto] loaded, 3348 bytes
[./override/BERNARD2.sto] loaded, 3348 bytes
[./override/BMTHIEF.sto] loaded, 1716 bytes
[./override/BMTHIEF.sto] loaded, 1716 bytes
override/BMTHIEF.sto copied to SpellPackB6/Backup/2204/BMTHIEF.sto, 1716 bytes
Copied [BMTHIEF.sto] to [override/BMTHIEF.sto]
[./override/RIBALD.sto] loaded, 4684 bytes
[./override/RIBALD.sto] loaded, 4684 bytes
Not found space for SCRL88 after SCRL1C
						SCRL6E
						SCRL6F
						SCRL85
						SCRL86
						SCRL87
						SCRL89
						SCRL73
						SCRL92
						SCRL93
						SCRL94
						SCRL95
						SCRL96
						SCRL97
						SCRL98
						SCRL99
						SCRLA2
						SCRLA3
	                                	SCRLAI.
override/RIBALD.sto copied to SpellPackB6/Backup/2204/RIBALD.sto, 4684 bytes
Copied [RIBALD.sto] to [override/RIBALD.sto]
[./override/SCROLLS.sto] loaded, 2092 bytes
[./override/SCROLLS.sto] loaded, 2092 bytes
[./override/SHOP08.sto] loaded, 2716 bytes
[./override/SHOP08.sto] loaded, 2716 bytes
[./override/SUELF10.sto] loaded, 3088 bytes
[./override/SUELF10.sto] loaded, 3088 bytes
override/SUELF10.sto copied to SpellPackB6/Backup/2204/SUELF10.sto, 3088 bytes
Copied [SUELF10.sto] to [override/SUELF10.sto]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD5\/DATA/STORES.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD4\/DATA/STORES.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD3\/DATA/STORES.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD2\/DATA/STORES.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD2\/DATA/STORES.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD1\/DATA/STORES.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\/DATA/STORES.BIF]
[G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\/DATA/STORES.BIF] 156344 bytes, 110 files, 0 tilesets
Copied [TYPE2.sto] to [override/TYPE2.sto]
[./override/UDDROW22.sto] loaded, 2592 bytes
[./override/UDDROW22.sto] loaded, 2592 bytes
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD5\/DATA/TDD-RULE.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD4\/DATA/TDD-RULE.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD3\/DATA/TDD-RULE.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD2\/DATA/TDD-RULE.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD2\/DATA/TDD-RULE.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\CD1\/DATA/TDD-RULE.BIF]
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\/DATA/TDD-RULE.BIF]
[G:\Black Isle\BGII - SvA\/DATA/TDD-RULE.BIF] 981113 bytes, 349 files, 0 tilesets
Appending to files ...
[./override/LCLIST_SCROLLS.2DA] loaded, 14 bytes
override/LCLIST_SCROLLS.2da copied to SpellPackB6/Backup/2204/LCLIST_SCROLLS.2da, 14 bytes
Appended text to [LCLIST_SCROLLS.2da]
Copying and patching 13598 files ...
[./override/#SALLEAT.ITM] loaded, 498 bytes
...and so on and on...

This happens also with all the following itm files. The file is from the Severian mod. But I don't think the file is buggy, but it simply happens because this items is the first file in alphabetical order inside my override. Unnecessary to say that this doesn't happen with WeiDU v229.

The second problem concerns Item Revisions:
I wanted to install IR after BGT and after the big BG2 mods as suggested. However, doing so there arises a new problem with BPv180 and the TOOLTIP.2DA

The TOOLTIP.2DA starts with 3 rows. The big BG2 mods change this system into 10 rows. When installing IR after these mods IR adds some entries with 3 rows on top of TOOLTIP.2DA. BP expects 10 rows inside TOOLTIP.2DA and such the installation fails.

[./override/TOOLTIP.2DA] loaded, 24300 bytes
override/TOOLTIP.2DA copied to BPv180/BACKUP/0/TOOLTIP.2DA, 24300 bytes
Appended text to [TOOLTIP.2DA]
Appending to files ...
[./override/TOOLTIP.2DA] loaded, 24358 bytes
Appending to files ...
[./override/TOOLTIP.2DA] loaded, 24412 bytes
[./override/TOOLTIP.2DA] loaded, 24465 bytes
ERROR: cannot convert %test% or %%test%% to an integer
ERROR: [TOOLTIP.2DA] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("int_of_string"))
Stopping installation because of error.
On trial I cut the entries with 3 rows from top of the tooltip and pasted them to the bottom of it and I could istall BP without any error.

Unprofessionally I could imagine one of these solutions::

1. Installing also the IR main components together with all its other components after BP. Is there any reason against it?
2. Changing IR's TOOLTIP.2DA so that it starts with 10 rows
3. Adding IR's entries at the bottom of TOOLTIP.2DA instead of the top
4. Any patch for BP to handle with 3 rows

#2 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:57 PM

1. WeiDU fixed by the bigg.

2. IR's TOOLTIP.2DA problem unsolved yet.

#3 Turambar

Turambar
  • Modder
  • 935 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:32 AM

1. WeiDU fixed by the bigg.

In GIT only, if I'm not wrong. And there's also the DFK bug, which deletes random files (usually ids) causing huge pains. So, perhaps we'd better wait a bit (and perhaps, since this time there were many nasty bugs, we could ask the bigg to release an extra version?)

2. IR's TOOLTIP.2DA problem unsolved yet.

I knew that there was a hotfix for IRv2, which should also fix that. I don't know if it has been included in v3 beta

since g3 is down now, here's the hotfix for IR v2. I don't know if it works for that; otherwise, I'll give you some code which patches tooltip.2da without f***ing it up (and allowing tooltips to be correctly displayed in game).

Attached Files

Edited by Turambar, 04 November 2011 - 04:32 AM.

Turambar

Currently supporting: DSotSC for BGT, NTotSC - forum

Turambar's fixes and tweaks for BG2, BGT, DSotSC, NTotSC, SoBH and more!

Before posting questions (even regarding posts written by myself), please look at Jarno Mikkola's FAQs for the Megamods!
(how to correctly report CTDs)

vipersig.jpg

#4 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:04 AM

The hotfix does not help. The problem is the changed install order. Until now, IR's main component was installed before the big mods. The tooltip starts with 3 colums and will be changed to 10 by the big mods. However, I assume some of IR's entries get lost.
Now, with the changed install order I meet the problem with the additional three-columned entries both with IR v2 as IR v3 with/without the hotfixes.

#5 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:13 AM

In GIT only, if I'm not wrong. And there's also the DFK bug, which deletes random files (usually ids) causing huge pains. So, perhaps we'd better wait a bit (and perhaps, since this time there were many nasty bugs, we could ask the bigg to release an extra version?)

Afair there are/were only two bugs, DFK and SET_2DA. Both are fixed in WeiDU beta 230.02 according to the bigg.

10th

Edited by 10th, 08 November 2011 - 01:25 AM.

Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#6 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:00 PM

The tooltip starts with 3 colums and will be changed to 10 by the big mods.

Not sure I understand the full issue, but it is useless to have a tooltip.2da that goes beyond 4 columns and questionable to have one that goes beyond 3. The engine can't really accommodate more entries than that.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#7 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:55 PM

Unfortunately I don't have the tooltip from the mentioned installation any more. To show the problem I have attached two other files instead.
The unmodded tooltip.2DA starts with 3 colums for each item. After the installation of the big mods they have 10 colums. When Item Revisions adds some entries with 3 colums on top of the tooltip the installation of BP stops with an error message.

Why are there even more than 3 colums when the engine cannot accommodate them? One mod in the later installation even changes them to 14 colums.
And there are also entries with 10 different values:

CBWTNI3a  12048     12072     13073     07571     25934     32393     25960     25944     7783      23358

Attached Files

#8 Turambar

Turambar
  • Modder
  • 935 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:56 AM

Unfortunately I don't have the tooltip from the mentioned installation any more. To show the problem I have attached two other files instead.
The unmodded tooltip.2DA starts with 3 colums for each item. After the installation of the big mods they have 10 colums. When Item Revisions adds some entries with 3 colums on top of the tooltip the installation of BP stops with an error message.

Why are there even more than 3 colums when the engine cannot accommodate them? One mod in the later installation even changes them to 14 colums.
And there are also entries with 10 different values:

CBWTNI3a  12048     12072     13073     07571     25934     32393     25960     25944     7783      23358

The tooltip starts with 3 colums and will be changed to 10 by the big mods.

Not sure I understand the full issue, but it is useless to have a tooltip.2da that goes beyond 4 columns and questionable to have one that goes beyond 3. The engine can't really accommodate more entries than that.

There are many old mods which do add new items with many extended headers.
The .itm and .cre file formats only provide space for 3 charges (there are three bytes containing the current # of charges). But the engine does have a way to deal with that.
I've tested one of those items (a staff from NTotSC), checking how the item was stored in the GAM file, and here's how it works.
The first header of those items is usually the normal melee header, which does not need nor use charges.
Then, there are 5 magical abilities.
the first and second ones work properly, using the 2nd and 3rd charge.
The 4th, 5th and 6th all use the FIRST charge. So, you will be able to cast ONE instance of ONE of the last three spells every day, and it will normally recharge when you sleep. The melee header will work regardless of the first charge.
So, it's apparently not such a problem to have more than 3 headers, and nothing is written where it should not (overflow).
One important thing with tooltip.2da is that if it's not correctly indented (as many old mods leave it) it won't work, and tooltips won't be displayed.
The solution is just to use PRETTY_PRINT_2DA.

Here's an example of code which works for tooltip.2da (extracted from WIP for NTotSC); it could be adapted to IR and included into the BWP fixpack:
COPY_EXISTING ~tooltip.2da~ ~override~
	//determine required column number
	COUNT_2DA_COLS col
	col -= 1
	modreq = [required columns] // the number of columns THIS MOD will add
	req = (%col%>%modreq%) ?  %col% : %modreq% //this checks whether some other mod is using more columns
	SPRINT header ~  TU###~
	FOR (i=%req% ; i>0 ; i -= 1) BEGIN
		SPRINT header ~%i%   %header%~	//writes 1 2 ... %req% TU###
	END

//fix corrupted special characters: 2DAs should only contain spaces and \n returns
	REPLACE_TEXTUALLY CASE_INSENSITIVE EXACT_MATCH ~%WNL%~ ~%LNL%~
	REPLACE_TEXTUALLY CASE_INSENSITIVE EXACT_MATCH ~%MNL%~ ~%LNL%~
	REPLACE_TEXTUALLY CASE_INSENSITIVE EXACT_MATCH ~%TAB%~ ~ ~
	REPLACE_TEXTUALLY CASE_INSENSITIVE EVALUATE_REGEXP ~^ +~ ~~ //remove initial spaces

//reset 3rd row: some mods f*** it up (such as IR v 2)
	READ_2DA_ENTRY 2 0 1 test
	PATCH_IF NOT (~%test%~ STRING_MATCHES_REGEXP ~[0-9 ]+~) BEGIN
		REMOVE_2DA_ROW 2 1
	END
	REPLACE_TEXTUALLY CASE_INSENSITIVE EVALUATE_REGEXP ~^0? *1 +2? *3? *[0-9 ]*\%LNL%~ ~~ //kill misplaced header rows
	INSERT_2DA_ROW 2 1 ~%header%~

//determine number of columns to be appended (one more will be appended, to prevent S_2_E problems)
	COUNT_2DA_ROWS 3 rw
	shorter = rw
	FOR (i=3 ; (i<= (%req% + 2) AND shorter=rw) ; i+=1) BEGIN
		COUNT_2DA_ROWS i shorter
	END												//stops when it reaches the first too short line
	toadd = %req%+ 4 - i //why 4? 1 for column 0, which is not counted in req + 2 because i indicates (2+shortest row) + 1 because I need an extra column for S_2_E
	SPRINT patch ~$ $ $~
	COUNT_2DA_ROWS 1 rw
	FOR (i=3 ; i<rw ; i += 1) BEGIN
		SPRINT patch ~%patch% ###~				//prepares columns to add, with the right number of rows
	END
UNLESS ~[item name]~ //optional, but if you use it, you must use it 3 times!
BUT_ONLY

//add missing columns
SILENT
OUTER_FOR (i=0 ; i<toadd ; i += 1) BEGIN
	APPEND_COL ~tooltip.2da~ ~%patch%~ UNLESS ~[item name]~
END
VERBOSE

//really append new lines and pad empty entries
COPY_EXISTING ~tooltip.2da~ ~override~
	//adjust length of rows to append and append them
	SPRINT patch ~~
	FOR (i=modreq ; i<req ; i += 1) BEGIN
		SPRINT patch ~%patch%   -1~				//prepares rows to add, with the right number of cols
	END
	COUNT_2DA_ROWS 3 rw //end of file
	INSERT_2DA_ROW rw 3 ~NTROBE01          12082        12022   -1   %patch%~ //all these lines must have exactly [required columns] STRREFS
	INSERT_2DA_ROW rw 3 ~NTBLUN07          66666666        66666660   -1   %patch%~ //you can add as many rows as you want here
	INSERT_2DA_ROW rw 3 ~NTBLUN06          66666666        66666660   -1   %patch%~ //use -1 for blank spaces, the STRREF for already existing strings, and other codes for strings which have to be resolved with REPLACE

//turn extra entries in the first req columns into -1
	FOR (i=1; i< rw ; i+=1) BEGIN //start from 1: don't touch header
		FOR (j=0 ; j<=req ; j += 1) BEGIN
			READ_2DA_ENTRY i j 3 test
			PATCH_IF ("%test%" STRING_EQUAL "###") BEGIN
				SET_2DA_ENTRY i j 3 ~-1~
			END
		END
	END
	//removes other extra entries and extra spaces; process STRREFS and indent properly
	REPLACE_TEXTUALLY CASE_SENSITIVE EVALUATE_REGEXP ~ +TU### *~ ~~
	REPLACE_TEXTUALLY CASE_SENSITIVE EVALUATE_REGEXP ~ *### *~ ~~	//extra columns
	//perform all needed REPLACEs
	REPLACE ~66666666~ @25
	REPLACE ~66666660~ @50
	REPLACE ~66666661~ @177

PRETTY_PRINT_2DA //VITAL: otherwise, NO tooltips will work in the whole game!
UNLESS ~[item name]~
BUT_ONLY

PS: weidu 231 has been released and solves the DFK bug, so there's no more need for betas of weidu.

Edited by Turambar, 21 November 2011 - 06:20 AM.

Turambar

Before posting questions (even regarding posts written by myself), please look at Jarno Mikkola's FAQs for the Megamods!

vipersig.jpg

#9 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:37 AM

Took a gander at the item_rev code that added those malicious (:lol:) rows and found the freaky :D Ok, here goes :P

CtB (and Co.) add a special row to index each column at the top of the TOOLTIP.2DA...
1      2       3         4        5        6         7         8        9        10
Item_rev comes along and adds stuff ABOVE this indexing row :D

Now Mr.BP comes forth all shiny and tries to look for this indexer row... and it sees... OMG the indexer row isn't there! :o (because there are IR item rows where it should be and the indexer row is pushed way down :D) Now because BP can't find this indexer row, it borks (cause it's too cool and shit :P)

Simple fix: Make IRv3 append BELOW the indexer row, tried it with a pure CtB, IRv3 and BPv180 install and it seems to work :P

Also found some freakiness with BP adding ""'s to 3 rows that it adds (botched evaluation of a REPLACE_TEXTUALLY) and added the PRETTY_PRINT_2DA as Turambar advised :cheers:

Resulting TOOLTIP.2DA:
Spoiler

Cool yeah? :D

WeiDU.log
Spoiler

PS: Daulmakan's Item_Pack uses the same code that IR uses so it added stuff at the top too :lol: Modded .tp2 attached...

PS2: The 14 columns in the TOOLTIP.2DA are caused by some freakiness happening when installing Throwable Hammers in the BWP :o

Attached Files

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#10 Turambar

Turambar
  • Modder
  • 935 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:03 AM

Resulting TOOLTIP.2DA:

Spoiler

Cool yeah? :D

Have you tested whether the tooltips are correctly displayed? From what I've seen, tooltip.2da is very sensible with spaces and so on; does the fact that some rows at the beginning only have 3 columns not create any problem?

Turambar

vipersig.jpg

#11 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:45 AM

I tested:
BOW12 (from IRv3 - 3 abilities)
CBMALR1A (from CtB - 8 abilities :o)
HELMLIFE (from BP - 3 again)

They seemed to show up (and work) fine on Daria :D (my male voiced female ToB Mage :ROFL:)

Edited by Lollorian, 24 November 2011 - 08:46 AM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#12 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:00 AM

Took a gander at the item_rev code that added those malicious (:lol:) rows and found the freaky :D Ok, here goes :P

Resulting TOOLTIP.2DA:

2DA      V1.0
-1     <-------------------------------this here
         1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        10
WA2HELM  34616    -1       -1

Freaky... it's not because the default value setter is set to -1, Yes, the first number before the actual table even begins with line numbers. :P

So it's read like this:
2DA      V1.0
         1        2        3        4        5        6        7        8        9        10
WA2HELM  34616    -1       -1       -1       -1       -1       -1       -1       -1       -1
And by the way, that's how you can have the 51's level XP number be -1 when you can set only 50 columns in the table...

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 24 November 2011 - 11:08 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#13 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:34 PM

Ok here's something more :D Throwable hammers needlessly added 4 more columns to my earlier BWP install (turns out the freakiness was related to the megamod manhandling of TOOLTIP.2DA that happened way before it was installed :lol:)

I installed hammers in the IR-CtB-BP install I used to try the stuff I posted earlier and it still seemed to add an unnecessary column :unsure:
Preview:
Spoiler

Tried to fix it as much as I could (not saying this would be valid for non-BWP games)

New preview:
Spoiler

Not much, changed a few numbers and added oh-so-pretty tabbing :D TP2 Attached :cheers:

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 24 November 2011 - 11:43 PM.

#14 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:42 AM

Here's something you might be interested in :D I made an install of all the mods that affect the TOOLTIP.2DA and used the 4 little files I attached earlier...

WeiDU.log:
Spoiler

And here's what my final TOOLTIP.2DA looks like :cheers:
Spoiler

And it revealed another borkage :lol: Setup-NMTP.tp2 apparently had botched replacer strings so it completely messed up BOW12 anf SBOY01's tooltips... fixed to use better stringy variables :D

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 27 November 2011 - 11:00 AM.