Photo

NPC Portrait Pack Expansion

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

#141 Dakk

Dakk
  • 398 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

Some of you folks have made pretty wacky requests that I've already filled [...]

That's me!

[...]so there's no need to be mean!

That probably also me.. :( I just meant there's nothing a pop star could bring to that portrait, for me. Sorry Lisandro, t'was uncalled for.

#142 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:41 PM

No... because... I think is interesting see the shape of her face with Shakira or Beyonce... that's all...

This one is beatifull too.

Ah, you have a good point there!

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#143 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:51 AM

Minor Kova fix
Posted Image

#144 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:57 PM

Chloe of the very red and curly hair

Posted Image

Face model is Anna Lynne McCord

clothing from the lovely Lagueuse
[link]

small edit took out an artifact on chest, blurred armour
small edit 2: and now I even uploaded the right picture

Edited by Enkida, 07 February 2012 - 12:07 AM.

#145 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:35 PM

I came across this hairstyle while searching for Chloe pic components. Since it's looking more and more like I'm not going to get JPS permission to include that lovely Nalia portrait in this pack, I just redid it. This will probably completely replace curly-hair Nalia from my first attempt, because I don't like that picture too much. Unless there is massive public outcry for really short hair Nalia still. Somehow I doubt it. :P

Posted Image

#146 Dakk

Dakk
  • 398 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

Much better, yes :)

As always, I love you work - but this time I've got suggestions (I always feel like a dork coming with suggestions to artists, as I'm such a hack with art)! Anyway. The eye shade under the eyes is not symmetrical, but more than that it actually looks like she's got a black (left) eye :)

#147 Lisandro

Lisandro
  • 126 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:17 PM

Nalia looks great!

#148 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

Much better, yes :)

As always, I love you work - but this time I've got suggestions (I always feel like a dork coming with suggestions to artists, as I'm such a hack with art)! Anyway. The eye shade under the eyes is not symmetrical, but more than that it actually looks like she's got a black (left) eye :)

no probs, you're critiquing the bioware artists there. I didn't do *anything* to her face at all. :-) I have to think if I will fix that or not, because it wanders into the realm of "modding the bioware artists' face stuff." Not that I don't have (a lot) of problems with some of their faces, but I had much more problems with their hair.

#149 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:39 PM

that's as deblackified as I'm willing to make it. I don't really want to redo her face ;-)

Posted Image

#150 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:35 PM

Hubelpot

Posted Image

Leather armour again from Langueuse:
http://lagueuse.devi...chest-267807990

#151 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:05 PM

Nice, but... could you make his teeth less blinding? :P Just a bit :)

#152 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

He's been chewing on rosemary twigs. It's all natural!

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#153 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:04 PM

That's hilarious, BW as Hubelpot :) the least kill-em-all char in the collection.

I really love the Kiyone portrait, she's downright awesome :) I only hope there can be a suitably matching portrait of Kova, serious, brooding, nice jawline and more grizzled (similar to how Kiyone's new pic looks older). Maybe a talented artist with a bit of time on hand, might make something out of this.
http://26.media.tumb...jkcvjo1_500.jpg

Regardless, I think most of the portraits are awesome :) its a fresh great remix on the BG2 portraits, and there are some very good ones like Chloe and Tsujatha and even Nalia ( she's the NPC I usually dislike having in my party). Rock on, you guys! :)

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#154 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:42 PM

All so stunning and beautilicious :)

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#155 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:12 AM

Hubelpot stops brushing his teeth:
Posted Image

#156 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:41 AM

Hubelpot spent the money he saved on toothpaste on hair growth tonic instead:

Posted Image

#157 TDouglas

TDouglas

Unwashed Wildling

• 121 posts

Donator

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

Perfect! :clap:

#158 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:52 AM

*THAT* last Hubelpot is awesome :) !!

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#159 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:54 AM

He doesn't look like BW anymore, great job! (Never played that mod though so I don't really care :P)
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#160 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:35 PM

Miriam from "Vampire Tales" - face model is Michelle Monaghan

Posted Image