CoI Bug/Typo Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:31 PM

You prolly don't need it but well :P A general thread to report bugs and typos... YAY :D

Line 197 in Yvette\Dialogues\YxDraw.d and line 193 in Yvette\Dialogues\DrawNAT.d have <PRO_HERHIM> instead of <PRO_HIMHER> :) Something to check for the next version :P

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#2 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:05 PM

Thanks for letting me know :)

#3 Shaitan

Shaitan
  • 800 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:50 AM

Hi

In the White Queen the Spellbinders (Gloves) are not useable by dualed/multiclassed mages allthough stated in the description.

There's a trap in the prison which is triggered by one of the guards.

Cheers

#4 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:04 AM

Huh, It seems White Queen has stupid guardians xD Yeah, I know. She should have hired smarter guys, hehe.
As for gloves, I will fix it one day :P I hope that modders will be able to update their mods soon. Now I believe it's pointless to bother those who try to improve the machine with updating mods so gloves were working as they should :) Once download centre is fixed, I will update some of my mods.

#5 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:19 AM

A small item problem in TotDG :P

DGI005.ITM error: Effect #3 (opcode 3) has strange probabilities (20 and 0)
- 20% Chance to berserk was a global effect, moved it into melee ability

You can find fixed versions of the above items in the attachments in this post :)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#6 -Gast-

-Gast-

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

Hello!
The 'evil' sling, gifted by the daemon in the White Queen mod, crashes the game, when I try to equip it. Tried it with Viconia and my neutral character. Result is the same: ctd. The Hamadryade uses a maze spell in this mod. The spell animation lasts on the 'victim' for ever. Remember something similar with an other mod.

#7 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:05 AM

ok, thanks :) Will add it to my "fix list"

#8 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:58 PM

Hello!
The 'evil' sling, gifted by the daemon in the White Queen mod, crashes the game, when I try to equip it. Tried it with Viconia and my neutral character. Result is the same: ctd. The Hamadryade uses a maze spell in this mod. The spell animation lasts on the 'victim' for ever. Remember something similar with an other mod.

If there's any info on what resolution you are using... we sure would want that, cause this CtD could be caused by not using the widescreen mod, at *unsupported* resolution -bug that CtD's when equipping the two-handed swords etc. as it sounds very similar.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#9 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:14 AM

It's caused by a non-ammunition using Sling making the game think it's firing arrows ^_^ (set the Bullet flag in the ranged ability header instead of the Arrow flag to fix this :P) - First attachment here has a fixed file in the appropriate folder

Also, the unidentified description of the Sling looks like that of a Short bow, and the 10% chance to slow actually has a 25% chance :lol:

Edited by Lollorian, 02 October 2012 - 01:44 AM.

#10 -Gast-

-Gast-

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

I played without widescreen mod in standard 800*600 resolution, Mr. Mikkola.