Photo

Sandrah Saga for EET (Bug and Support Forum)

EET Mega Mod

• Please log in to reply
1095 replies to this topic

#461 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:22 PM

Hi All

I've encountered some serious banter issue related to Imoen and wolf Haiass (or whatever his name is):

- Sandrah won't talk to Imoen and all-cross banters do not seem to work (e.g. first discussion with Sandrah after death of Gorion - option "continue" is available, but discussion ends and Sandrah won't joint the party - that changes when I remove Imoen from the party - Sandrah will joint, but no cross-banter wih Imoen appears after she rejoins; other example is the shop in Nashkel - conversation with the shopkeeper and Sandrah goes on and apparently Imoen should say something too, but then the same thing occurs - "continue" leads to the end of the discussion);

- whenever I initiate a discussion with Haiass there is some mentioning him being close to Sandrah etc., but pressing "continue" ends the discussion; removing Sandrah/Imoen from the party does not help here.

I have a bunch of other mods installed (I used BWS) and was wondering what might be causing this issue - maybe it is Imoen Romance mod or sth? Anybody has had similar problems? I've gone through this whole topic and have not spotted anything about that.

Just in case it's helpful, I've attached save file.

Other than the fact that you have Sandrah in the party nothing points to anything bugged in my mod. Sandrah is just the indicator that something is wrong with Imoen's dialogue. The savegame does not reveal anything suspicious. There is a lot of backlog from talks that did not finish (just like in your description).

So it all points to some install error. Most likely Bimoen.dlg has a problem. (The Haiass issue is a side effect of this.) It is best to post your Weidu.log and WeiDU-BGEE.log which are both in your game folder. Did you install any dialogue adding mod after EET_end?

PS - I can play with your savegame in my install without problems, all cross-banters work with my dialogue files.

A likely explanation is that Imoen's banter file is not correctly associated.

This is done in EET in a file called BGBanter.2da. It should have this entry :

IMOEN2       BIMOEN

Just for a quick test you can go to your override folder, look for that file and make a backup somewhere on your computer - then extract this file into override Attached File  BGBANTER.rar   1.08K   197 downloads   and see if it repairs.

Edited by Roxanne, 01 April 2017 - 09:31 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#462 Ar0n

Ar0n
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:44 AM

Hi All

I've encountered some serious banter issue related to Imoen and wolf Haiass (or whatever his name is):

- Sandrah won't talk to Imoen and all-cross banters do not seem to work (e.g. first discussion with Sandrah after death of Gorion - option "continue" is available, but discussion ends and Sandrah won't joint the party - that changes when I remove Imoen from the party - Sandrah will joint, but no cross-banter wih Imoen appears after she rejoins; other example is the shop in Nashkel - conversation with the shopkeeper and Sandrah goes on and apparently Imoen should say something too, but then the same thing occurs - "continue" leads to the end of the discussion);

- whenever I initiate a discussion with Haiass there is some mentioning him being close to Sandrah etc., but pressing "continue" ends the discussion; removing Sandrah/Imoen from the party does not help here.

I have a bunch of other mods installed (I used BWS) and was wondering what might be causing this issue - maybe it is Imoen Romance mod or sth? Anybody has had similar problems? I've gone through this whole topic and have not spotted anything about that.

Just in case it's helpful, I've attached save file.

Other than the fact that you have Sandrah in the party nothing points to anything bugged in my mod. Sandrah is just the indicator that something is wrong with Imoen's dialogue. The savegame does not reveal anything suspicious. There is a lot of backlog from talks that did not finish (just like in your description).

So it all points to some install error. Most likely Bimoen.dlg has a problem. (The Haiass issue is a side effect of this.) It is best to post your Weidu.log and WeiDU-BGEE.log which are both in your game folder. Did you install any dialogue adding mod after EET_end?

PS - I can play with your savegame in my install without problems, all cross-banters work with my dialogue files.

A likely explanation is that Imoen's banter file is not correctly associated.

This is done in EET in a file called BGBanter.2da. It should have this entry :

IMOEN2       BIMOEN

Just for a quick test you can go to your override folder, look for that file and make a backup somewhere on your computer - then extract this file into override attachicon.gifBGBANTER.rar   and see if it repairs.

Thank you Roxanne - I've already decided to reinstall the game all the way, but in case you find it helpful, enclosed please find a weidu file.

Attached Files

Edited by Ar0n, 02 April 2017 - 11:45 AM.

#463 -Reallyhairydave-

-Reallyhairydave-

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:28 AM

Hi there, really been enjoying this mod however I've hit a game breaking bug, looks a bit like a script has gone wonky to me (although I'm not too proficient in the coding side), basically during the quest to rescue Henning from the cloakwood mine I've gotten to the heavily trapped room, if I simply enter and fight Imoen does what it appears she's supposed to but once the fight finishes Sandrah begins a dialogue about betting on losing horses, she leaves the party and I take a reputation hit (basically it looks like a 'you failed big time' event). I've used the teleport command to allow me to get to the final room and trigger another script with the kidnapper however as soon as the fight ends no matter how things go I get the race horse dialogue again, from reading the 'not walkthrough' I understand she's supposed to take Henning to Waterdeep and leave the party but this dialogue I keep getting doesn't suggest that will be the case if I continue playing. Can anyone advise? I can upload any file you ask for (not sure which one you would need) but I will warn you I'm running a heavily modded loadout of EET.

Thanks in advance.

#464 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:21 AM

Hi there, really been enjoying this mod however I've hit a game breaking bug, looks a bit like a script has gone wonky to me (although I'm not too proficient in the coding side), basically during the quest to rescue Henning from the cloakwood mine I've gotten to the heavily trapped room, if I simply enter and fight Imoen does what it appears she's supposed to but once the fight finishes Sandrah begins a dialogue about betting on losing horses, she leaves the party and I take a reputation hit (basically it looks like a 'you failed big time' event). I've used the teleport command to allow me to get to the final room and trigger another script with the kidnapper however as soon as the fight ends no matter how things go I get the race horse dialogue again, from reading the 'not walkthrough' I understand she's supposed to take Henning to Waterdeep and leave the party but this dialogue I keep getting doesn't suggest that will be the case if I continue playing. Can anyone advise? I can upload any file you ask for (not sure which one you would need) but I will warn you I'm running a heavily modded loadout of EET.

Thanks in advance.

Did you do the rescue AFTER you finished Daevorn? I.e. you are in chapter 5 already?

See what C:GetGlobal("Sanbehbast","LOCALS") gives you when you have Sandrah selected

See what Global("Sanpoints","GLOBAL") gives you (should be 47 or more)

I suggest that you C:SetGlobal("Sanbehbast","LOCALS",4) while having Sandrah selected (it is a local variable not a global) and before you face the kidnapper.

Anyway, I will add an additional trigger for the *betting on the wrong horse* to delay it until you are actually outdoors from the mine. If your Sanpoint global is still low, she will nevertheless leave you, but maybe Henning's rescue will increase it for you-

The Sandrah Saga

#465 -Reallyhairydave-

-Reallyhairydave-

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:15 AM

Reallyhairydave, on 18 Apr 2017 - 18:28, said:snapback.png

Thanks in advance.

Did you do the rescue AFTER you finished Daevorn? I.e. you are in chapter 5 already?

See what C:GetGlobal("Sanbehbast","LOCALS") gives you when you have Sandrah selected

I suggest that you C:SetGlobal("Sanbehbast","LOCALS",4) while having Sandrah selected (it is a local variable not a global) and before you face the kidnapper.

Anyway, I will add an additional trigger for the *betting on the wrong horse* to delay it until you are actually outdoors from the mine. If your Sanpoint global is still low, she will nevertheless leave you, but maybe Henning's rescue will increase it for you-

Yes I did defeat Daevorn before going to rescue Henning so I am in chapter 5

Sanbehbast gave back almost an identical string
Sanpoints gave 33 back so I guess that was the problem

I've set Sanbehbast locals to 4, didn't work though, guess I'll go back to before I did the mines and replay, I'll let you know how that turns out.

Thanks for your help :)

#466 -Reallyhairydave-

-Reallyhairydave-

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:16 AM

Thanks in advance.

I've set Sanbehbast locals to 4, didn't work though, guess I'll go back to before I did the mines and replay, I'll let you know how that turns out.

#467 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:22 AM

Can you do the PID (Player initiated dialogues) talks with Sandrah? Such a low value may come from a recent EET-Bug for the forced dialogues, in which case you can fix it with a patch Attached File  SandrahEET_PID_Repair.rar   857.59K   1923 downloads.

I've set Sanbehbast locals to 4, didn't work though

Yes, sorry, without the extra check for AreaType(OUTDOOR) it will reset itself, even when you change it. Bad advice from my side.

So it is either that PID bug - or you and her did really not get along too well, which means she will leave you after the mines, being unhappy with your overall conduct.

Edited by Roxanne, 18 April 2017 - 11:26 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#468 -Reallyhairydave-

-Reallyhairydave-

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:35 AM

Thanks in advance.

Can you do the PID (Player initiated dialogues) talks with Sandrah? Such a low value may come from a recent EET-Bug for the forced dialogues, in which case you can fix it with a patch .

I've set Sanbehbast locals to 4, didn't work though

Yes, sorry, without the extra check for AreaType(OUTDOOR) it will reset itself, even when you change it. Bad advice from my side.

So it is either that PID bug - or you and her did really not get along too well, which means she will leave you after the mines, being unhappy with your overall conduct.

First thing I did to try to rectify it was that PID repair (even though I did a BWS installation which meant it probably was there in the first place)

Unfortunately this is my first major bug of the playthrough so I've been being lazy and relying on quicksaves mainly (silly me), my last full save was back in Cloakwood Grove so not too far back but it will still take a little while before I can report whether it was chapter 5 causing the issue or not (although by the sounds of things that was it)

As for getting along this is the first dialogue I've ever had with her that sounded negative, literally every one up to this point for me was frolicking (sometimes literally naked) through meadows :P

#469 -Reallyhairydave-

-Reallyhairydave-

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:27 AM

It was the chapter 5 thing, just got a different dialogue at the same point about Imoen's transformation (as the 'not walkthrough' suggested), thanks for your help Roxanne, great mod btw :)

#470 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:01 AM

It was the chapter 5 thing, just got a different dialogue at the same point about Imoen's transformation (as the 'not walkthrough' suggested), thanks for your help Roxanne, great mod btw :)

Thanks for reporting - I have added a check now to prevent this pre-mature trigger of the other dialogue.

The Sandrah Saga

#471 -Reallyhairydave-

-Reallyhairydave-

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:13 AM

Annoyingly the race horse dialogue came back when I flooded the mine (I swear I've done EVERYTHING including rescue the slaves), I checked sanpoints again, returned 35 (slightly better than before), I'm going through the PIDs now and the number is rising each time (up to 40 at the time of writing this), hopefully that will solve it for future as well :P

#472 Hairy Dave

Hairy Dave
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:44 AM

Damn, 41 wasn't enough and I ran out of PIDs, outside the mine just after the miner talks to me thanking me for rescuing them she leaves with the race horse dialogue again, take a point of reputation and then lose one again. I can probably rescue the playthorugh by recruiting my usual (Viconia) in her spot but it would be a shame as I've done that at least a dozen times before

Just realised I have an account here, just retrieved the password, sorry for the confusion

#473 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:52 AM

Annoyingly the race horse dialogue came back when I flooded the mine (I swear I've done EVERYTHING including rescue the slaves), I checked sanpoints again, returned 35 (slightly better than before), I'm going through the PIDs now and the number is rising each time (up to 40 at the time of writing this), hopefully that will solve it for future as well :P

Damn, 41 wasn't enough and I ran out of PIDs, outside the mine just after the miner talks to me thanking me for rescuing them she leaves with the race horse dialogue again, take a point of reputation and then lose one again. I can probably rescue the playthorugh by recruiting my usual (Viconia) in her spot but it would be a shame as I've done that at least a dozen times before

Just realised I have an account here, just retrieved the password, sorry for the confusion

This is a complex thing. it is not only PID dialogues but also other decisions you make in the game or quests you solve or reject. Normally doing Sandrah's quests and showing some overall interest in her views is sufficient (no use to be overly sweet to her, 47 points is about 40% you could have at that chapter change).

So either you had those PIDs missing or never asked her anything or you missed a major quest she had (Elminster's shard? Visiting Waterdeep?).. Or you solved some standard quest in some *weird* way?

If you want to continue, just set that global to your liking - it was introduced mainly for the PC being of evil alignment (by peasant's and innkeeper's view) while actually behaving rational in the game. Such a PC would attract Sandrah despite what others may think. I later expanded these checkpoints to all PCs. Very few players even recognise this, the only feedback I received until now was from games that had one or another bug (or someone who killed Brage instead of helping him.).

The Sandrah Saga

#474 Hairy Dave

Hairy Dave
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:45 PM

This is a complex thing. it is not only PID dialogues but also other decisions you make in the game or quests you solve or reject. Normally doing Sandrah's quests and showing some overall interest in her views is sufficient (no use to be overly sweet to her, 47 points is about 40% you could have at that chapter change).

So either you had those PIDs missing or never asked her anything or you missed a major quest she had (Elminster's shard? Visiting Waterdeep?).. Or you solved some standard quest in some *weird* way?

If you want to continue, just set that global to your liking - it was introduced mainly for the PC being of evil alignment (by peasant's and innkeeper's view) while actually behaving rational in the game. Such a PC would attract Sandrah despite what others may think. I later expanded these checkpoints to all PCs. Very few players even recognise this, the only feedback I received until now was from games that had one or another bug (or someone who killed Brage instead of helping him.).

I've started the shard quest but got stuck midway through after finding the first demon, decided after not finding anything to carry on with the main quest and go back, I did install the PID fix but only after I ran into this problem, as for Waterdeep I thought that came from completing this Henning side quest.

I've tried all sorts of things, I raised sanpoints to 100, went back over the mine and killed all remaining bad guys, noted the NPCs that won't initiate dialogue with me (a cook and the other prisoner from the Henning rescue), even simply leaving the mine gives that dialogue so I guess it's something to do with chapter 5 and my abysmally low score

#475 Hairy Dave

Hairy Dave
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:43 PM

I went back to my save at the start of the mine again and left (still in chapter 4), I had another look at the 'not walkthrough' and got the clue I'd missed (I tend to search an entire area, do all the quests and leave never to return and that was one such area), having completed all the available PIDs and advanced the shard quest sanpoints is up to 49, hopefully after completing the shard quest that will be enough and I can actually go to chapter 5 (I would like to unlock Baldur's Gate :P ), I'll let you know how that goes

#476 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:50 PM

I went back to my save at the start of the mine again and left (still in chapter 4), I had another look at the 'not walkthrough' and got the clue I'd missed (I tend to search an entire area, do all the quests and leave never to return and that was one such area), having completed all the available PIDs and advanced the shard quest sanpoints is up to 49, hopefully after completing the shard quest that will be enough and I can actually go to chapter 5 (I would like to unlock Baldur's Gate :P ), I'll let you know how that goes

It all seems to be connected with the PID issue, since you need to talk to Sandrah even at other times to move a quest forward.

As for Waterdeep - it becomes available after you returned Elminster's shard. The Henning rescue is just a reason for another visit later in the game.

PS - In a large modded game (not just for Sandrah) it makes sense to revisit areas even if you cleared them on the first visit. Many contain new contents later (In BG1 for example the areas on the Ling's Way. i.e.those between Friendly Arm and Nashkel, but also the Temple, High Hedge and many others,)

The Sandrah Saga

#477 hideyuki

hideyuki
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:42 AM

Heya, since yesterday I am trying to instal Sandrah Saga, I am havin problem with instaling TDD on EET to instal Sandrah.

Mods instaled pre EET:

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v22.8
~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Installing the Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Orcish Lover Encounter: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Many Little Paws": v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v14
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Drizzt Saga for BGEE/Tutu/BGT -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: v3.00
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Raise the XP cap: v3.00
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Delayed start: Drizzt joins after Durlag's Tower: v3.00
~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: 2.0

then I instaled on BG2EE:
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Initialise EET (first mod in install order): 1.0 RC8
~EET_CORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core EET (game importation): 1.0 RC8
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU/EET/BG:EE edition v1.9 -> Normal edition: v1.9
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #0 // TDD - Core: v1.2.5
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #1 // TDD - Trollford: v1.2.5
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #2 // TDD - Eshpurta: v1.2.5
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #3 // TDD - Purskal: v1.2.5
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #4 // TDD - Riatavin: v1.2.5
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #5 // TDD - Onset of the Darkest Day: v1.2.5
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #6 // TDD - Robilard: v1.2.5

even tho I am trying to instal TDDv1.4 before TDDZ, it requires to instal Gibb3fix patch..

so my question is, is there a guide to instal mods that are req for/to play Sandrah Saga, that works atm? sorry if everything I wrote is chaotic, back in my younger days 10+ years I had less problems with this.. now im a n00ber :D

#478 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:03 AM

Heya, since yesterday I am trying to instal Sandrah Saga, I am havin problem with instaling TDD on EET to instal Sandrah.

Mods instaled pre EET:

~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v22.8
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v22.8
~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Installing the Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Orcish Lover Encounter: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Many Little Paws": v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v14
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v14
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Drizzt Saga for BGEE/Tutu/BGT -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: v3.00
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Raise the XP cap: v3.00
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Delayed start: Drizzt joins after Durlag's Tower: v3.00
~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: 2.0

then I instaled on BG2EE:

~EET/EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Initialise EET (first mod in install order): 1.0 RC8
~EET_CORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core EET (game importation): 1.0 RC8
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU/EET/BG:EE edition v1.9 -> Normal edition: v1.9
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #0 // TDD - Core: v1.2.5
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #1 // TDD - Trollford: v1.2.5
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #2 // TDD - Eshpurta: v1.2.5
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #3 // TDD - Purskal: v1.2.5
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #4 // TDD - Riatavin: v1.2.5
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #5 // TDD - Onset of the Darkest Day: v1.2.5
~TDDZ/SETUP-TDDZ.TP2~ #0 #6 // TDD - Robilard: v1.2.5

even tho I am trying to instal TDDv1.4 before TDDZ, it requires to instal Gibb3fix patch..

so my question is, is there a guide to instal mods that are req for/to play Sandrah Saga, that works atm? sorry if everything I wrote is chaotic, back in my younger days 10+ years I had less problems with this.. now im a n00ber :D

Are you doing a manual install?

To install TDD, you need to have TDD1.4 extracted BUT NOT INSTALLED in your BG2EE folder, then extract TDDz into the BG2EE folder, then start the TDDz install only.

Here is my own current EET install log

Attached File  WeiDU.log   47.58K   152 downloads

It contains everything that works - which is much more than actually is required (I did a maximum installation with BWS + some manual addons for test)

PS - from your posted log it appears that you successfully installed TDDz?

Edited by Roxanne, 20 April 2017 - 09:04 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#479 hideyuki

hideyuki
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:08 AM

Yes, I am doing manual instalation.

and Yes I succesfully instald TDDz, but still Saradah NPC requires me to instal TDD

edit:

gonna go again with max instal of BWS, and gonna see where it will take me then

Edited by hideyuki, 20 April 2017 - 09:25 AM.

#480 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:27 AM

Yes, I am doing manual instalation.

and Yes I succesfully instald TDDz, but still Saradah NPC requires me to instal TDD

edit:

gonna go again with max instal of BWS, and gonna see where it will take me then

Do you mean you get this?

"The Darkest Day required - please install first!" or is there another issue when installing Sandrah?

The Sandrah Saga