• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modder
  • 656 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 06:24 PM

Is that related to this mod?

I have the Sunscorch spell installed from Spell Revisions, and it has an opcode 324 effect preceding it which immunizes the target if "AREATYPE bit_unequal RUBIKON."  I have no idea where that came from, but "Rubikon" sounds vaguely like it might be related to this mod.

#2 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:11 PM

Yes, RUBIKON area type is installed by this mod. This flag is used to limit usability of certain items to the modron maze. However, the mod doesn't touch spells from Spell Revisions.

#3 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modder
  • 656 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 05:12 AM

Well, somehow SPPR118 / CLERIC_SUNSCORCH got a 324 effect appended to it. Easy enough to strip out once I looked at the spell in NI (easy enough for me, anyway), but I thought I should let you know. My first guess would be an overly inclusive regexp patch, or something like that. (I dont know if its just that one spell, or includes others as well - I just noticed it on the one so far.)

EDIT - okay, damn in my game the spell was actually installed after Test Your Mettle. So the error is not in this mod. Need to change-log the .spl file to see what added the 324 effect. Or maybe the 324 effect was added correctly, but some mod came in later and messed with splprot.2da? That would be... very bad.

Okay thanks for the info, and sorry for the mistaken report.