• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:24 PM

erebusant, or anyone else with a BGT/Megamod/WM install - could you do a screenshot of the BG1 portion of the Worldmap with all the area icons highlighted that are applicable to the BG1 portion of the game (standard but especially mod added - DSotSC, NTotSC, Bone Hill, Drizzt mod maybe, any others you can think of)? I have a list of the standard area names and their BG1/Tutu/BGT equivalents but I should add the mod areas too. Plus it'll help determine how large of a map we really need for Tutu.

I suppose someone should look at the BG1 FotD too, just in case there's ever a Tutu conversion of it. Probably not, but you never know, and it's a real pain to shuffle areas after the fact.

What keystrokes do you use for a screenshot? Never done one before.

It takes a village...

#22 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:30 PM

Just press the Print Screen key on your keyboard (upper right) and a .bmp should appear in your ScrnShot folder. You may need to do more than one to get the whole area, which is fine - I can paste them together.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#23 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 06:50 AM

Just press the Print Screen key on your keyboard (upper right) and a .bmp should appear in your ScrnShot folder. You may need to do more than one to get the whole area, which is fine - I can paste them together.

Here's what I have for a Worldmap for BG1 (a little BG2 overlap) with all my areas flagged.

Attached Files

It takes a village...

#24 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 10:41 AM

Where can I locate an EasyTutu download? I've got some time now before beginning play again, once I get the new NTotSC, RevisedBattles uploaded to download and install an EasyTutu directory and run through the areas and see what can be done.

It takes a village...

#25 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:16 PM

Where can I locate an EasyTutu download?

The page seems to be down for me. Everything's down these days it seems. If you want, I can mirror it privately and send you a link.

Wanna alpha test DSotSC for Tutu while you're at it? :D It might help see what content we've added (or enabled from the original) that could be used in the BGT version and vice versa. Plus I think NTotSC needs Dark Side, though maybe it could be revised to avoid such a dependency (no clue - I've never played it).

Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#26 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:35 PM

Where can I locate an EasyTutu download?

The page seems to be down for me. Everything's down these days it seems. If you want, I can mirror it privately and send you a link.

Wanna alpha test DSotSC for Tutu while you're at it? :D It might help see what content we've added (or enabled from the original) that could be used in the BGT version and vice versa. Plus I think NTotSC needs Dark Side, though maybe it could be revised to avoid such a dependency (no clue - I've never played it).

Yes, please PM the link for EasyTutu. I don't think I'll have time for running through the game-play though for the Tutu DS or NT. The BGT ones & Bonehill and WM are keeping me plenty busy.

It takes a village...

#27 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:42 PM

Here's what I have for a Worldmap for BG1 (a little BG2 overlap) with all my areas flagged.

Thanks. I had no idea the BG1-portion BGT mods covered so much area, including some areas all the way in Icewind Dale (presumably from the Drizzt mod). Given this, it might be more feasible just to continue making the existing BGT/Tutu v4 version of Worldmap compatible with EasyTutu. Though still, (Easy)Tutu users wouldn't need to full space with all the BG2/mod areas, so it could be clipped a bit.

Is it possible to have more than one worldmap? For example, once you transition to the Drizzt mod, you get a map for Icewind rather than the Sword Coast? I think it works something like that for ToB, though I don't know if the same concept would work otherwise.

#28 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:36 AM

Travel from the Icewind Dale areas back to Sword Coast areas may be sacrificed with the two different maps. That is the only way to get back I think by normal travels.

Edited by Hoppy, 12 June 2008 - 09:40 AM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#29 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:59 PM

Miloch or cmorgan, can either of you explain exactly how travel between areas in EasyTutu is accomplished? I've just completed a survey of the typical Worldmap areas and 23 out of 54 areas have no defined entrances at all. The issue that is bothering me however is I can see no travel regions built into those areas either, so just how is travel accomplished?

Edit *** OK, I think I'm starting to get the picture. When traveling to the "Farms over Chionthar" (FW0400) area from "Wyrm's Crossing" (FW0900), where does your travel throw you into the farm area in relationship to Wenric's Farmhouse? I can see how the Worldmap screen is called up, I just want to verify that you will arrive at Wenric's farm where I'm expecting you to, to be sure the map is behaving the way I think it will.

Edited by erebusant, 12 June 2008 - 08:19 PM.

It takes a village...

#30 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:07 PM

Miloch or cmorgan, can either of you explain exactly how travel between areas in EasyTutu is accomplished?

To be honest, you're probably in a better position than I am to check, since I just wiped my (incredibly old) Tutu install to make way for a fresh install.

Last I heard, cmorgan was playing Boringwind. I don't know why, when he should be busy modding WM for Tutu... much more fun :).

#31 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:10 PM

I wish I was playing Morrowind... I am still scrambling to end the school year! I am stuck with some testing and behind the scenes stuff a couple of places.

I wish I knew the answer to your question, erebusant, but I can't find it in the notes I have restored (new machine is still light on the research components restoration, though my full testing setup is intact now). I do think it is the same as Tutu, but I know Macready changed some facings, so he is the dude with the best chance of answring questions about offsets, etc.

#32 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:54 PM

I wish I was playing Morrowind... I am still scrambling to end the school year! I am stuck with some testing and behind the scenes stuff a couple of places.

I wish I knew the answer to your question, erebusant, but I can't find it in the notes I have restored (new machine is still light on the research components restoration, though my full testing setup is intact now). I do think it is the same as Tutu, but I know Macready changed some facings, so he is the dude with the best chance of answring questions about offsets, etc.

That's OK cmorgan. I'll be Exploring all the areas on the Tutu map this weekend, and will compile my list of entries that are needed and then applying code. Hopefully will have something functional to test here shortly (a couple weeks or so).

It takes a village...

#33 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:11 PM

Looks like I'll be adding a total of 101 entrances divided amongst 38 different areas. Does anyone have an EasyTutu specific file I can use as an install marker that is different than BG1Tutu? I need to differentiate between the 2 installs so as to not install the wrong patches.

It takes a village...

#34 Jarin Hawkeye

Jarin Hawkeye

Wanderer

• 37 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 09:15 AM

*Impatient Wolfish Roar*

You could just ask the user which version he has installed? A bit less proffesional, but it gets the job done. And we all want that to happen quick.

(I do not have any idea what the difference between those files might be, but something tells me that one should look near the spell system).

Edited by Jarin Hawkeye, 04 July 2008 - 09:18 AM.

#35 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:19 AM

Does anyone have an EasyTutu specific file I can use as an install marker that is different than BG1Tutu? I need to differentiate between the 2 installs so as to not install the wrong patches.

I must've missed this before. Anything starting with "mac" should denote EasyTutu (macshout.bcs for example).

#36 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:48 PM

Does anyone have an EasyTutu specific file I can use as an install marker that is different than BG1Tutu? I need to differentiate between the 2 installs so as to not install the wrong patches.

I must've missed this before. Anything starting with "mac" should denote EasyTutu (macshout.bcs for example).

Yes, I got a reply from Macready over at PP, I just haven't had the opportunity to get back to the Worldmap yet. I'll probably use MACINIT.BCS or MACELMIN.BCS to make the switch.

Edited by erebusant, 04 July 2008 - 01:48 PM.

It takes a village...

#37 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:43 PM

OK, 1st things 1st, I got the BG1Tutu install for WM v6.6.1 to work properly with my install. Here's this Weidu Log's entries:
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Core Bugfixes
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Organised Journal Entries
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restored BG1 Loadscreens
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // BG2 Ammo Stacks
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Totemic Druid Spirit Summons are Balanced
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1 Summoning Spells
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #8 // Hooded unarmoured avatars and hooded bards
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #10 // BG2 style world map [Requires new game to take effect]
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #12 // Journal Entry Titles
~SETUP-BONEHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bone Hill Mod v2.10 (Requires BGT-Weidu or Tutu)
~SETUP-BONEHILLV215.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bone Hill Mod v2.15 upgrade (Requires BGT-WeiDU or Tutu)
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Drizzt Saga for Tutu/BGT v1.0
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Worldmap v6 Support
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #1 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.6.1 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with TuTu now...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Worldmap size: Choose the size of the worldmap -> Huge Worldmap  8000x4600
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #9 // Flag

Next to try running it thru on my EasyTutu install and see what happens. I think realistically, the entire set of travel links should be redone since there's way too many of them. Working on it ...... :whistling:

It takes a village...

#38 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:02 PM

Hey there - I just loaded up BP_BGT_Worldmap_v7_0_a.rar and Worldmap_v7_No_Tutu_WM_Mods_Patch.rar on my latest test install for EasyTutu_ToB, and ran into some troubles - probably me, but could you guys please check?

Order:

without patch, as expected, failure to launch:
ERROR Installing [New Worldmap for use with TuTu/EasyTutu...], rolling back to p
revious state
Will uninstall  55 files for [SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2] component 1.
Uninstalled	 55 files for [SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2] component 1.
ERROR: Sys_error("Worldmap/map_mods_areas.tbl: No such file or directory")

With patch installed first and no overwriting, or with patch installed after main package, a different error:
Copying 1 file ...
ERROR: COPY ~areas.tbl~ ~Worldmap/map_mods_areas.tbl~ FAILED: cannot open target

Stopping installation because of error.

It is probably something small and silly, as noone else has reported it - running XP so no admin problems -

and though the Weidu.log probably won't help I might as well be thorough and post it here (this is a test install for before-and-after comparisons of materials while working through Vault stuff):
[size=2][code]
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~EASYTUTUDEGREENIFIER.TP2~ #0 #0 // ?????? -> : ???
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #3 // BG2 Ammo Stacks: v18
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Totemic Druid Spirit Summons are Balanced: v18
~SETUP-TUTUFIX.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1 Summoning Spells: v18
~SETUP-BW_HERBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in (BG1 / BG1Tutu / BGT) v1.0.1 by Baronius
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components)
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit
~SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lost Items: vR2
~IIITEMMOD/SETUP-IIITEMMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Items [version 5]
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Mini-Quests and Encounters Mod: 3
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BG1TUTU edition v1.10 -> Normal edition
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v8 pre 10
~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v5
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #17 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in the Hall of Wonders.: v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #19 // The BG1 NPC Project: Eldoth's Starting Location -> Eldoth Starts in the Cloakwood Forest.: v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Quayle's Starting Location -> Quayle Starts at the Nashkel Carnival.: v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #24 // The BG1 NPC Project: Tiax's Starting Location -> Tiax Starts in Beregost.: v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #25 // Jason Compton's Accelerated Banter Script.: v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // The BG1 NPC Project: Make Shar-Teel Unkillable until In Party: v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #29 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open four Cloakwood areas (everything but the Mines): v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v17beta
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v17beta
~XANBG2VOICE/SETUP-XANBG2VOICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's BG2 voice for BG1, v2
~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks, v1, October 20, 2007: v2
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v6 [+posted forum repairs]
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu and BGT, 14April2008: v3.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): v3.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): v3.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Gavin: Check for Tutu-Fix Walking Speeds: v3.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gavin: Alternate Portraits -> Original portrait by berelinde (default): v3.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: v3.1
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // One Pixel Productions: v2 Everything but Potions (1): v2.5
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #1 // One Pixel Productions: v2 New Potion Graphics (2): v2.5
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #2 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flaming Swords (3): v2.5
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #3 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords (4): v2.5
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #4 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords item patches (5): v2.5
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #5 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords mod item patches (6): v2.5
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #6 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Paperdolls (human, half-orc, elven, halfling) (7): v2.5
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #7 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Bucklers (D1) (8): v2.5
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #8 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Small Shields (D2) (9): v2.5
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #9 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves core (10): v2.5
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #10 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves mod patches [caution advised.] (11): v2.5
~PLASMOBG1BG2/PLASMOBG1BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Plasmocat's BG1 NPC Portraits in BG2 Style: v2
~PLASMOBG1BG2/PLASMOBG1BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Plasmocat's BG1 Imoen Portraits -> Plasmocat's BG1 NPC Choices: Imoen #1, BG2 (ruffles): v2
~PLASMOBG1BG2/PLASMOBG1BG2.TP2~ #0 #3 // Plasmocat's BG1 Xzar Portraits -> Plasmocat's BG1 NPC Choices: Xzar #1, BG2 (red): v2
~PICKS_OF_THE_LITTER/PICKS_OF_THE_LITTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Plasmocat's Picks of the Litter Portrait Pack: v2
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Divine Remix Core Components (Required for Everything)
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #109 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Install Painbearer of Ilmater Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Install Firewalker of Kossuth Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #118 // Install Authlim of Iyachtu Xvim Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Install Lorekeeper of Oghma Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #124 // Install Heartwarder of Sune Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #127 // Install Feywarden of Corellon Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #130 // Install Strifeleader of Cyric Cleric Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #200 // Druid Remix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #403 // Install Bowslinger Ranger Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #406 // Install Feralan Ranger Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #409 // Install Forest Runner Ranger Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #412 // Install Justifier Ranger Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #415 // Install Wilderness Runner Ranger Kit
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #605 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #610 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Kit for Viconia
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v3.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v3.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bard kit revisions: v3.91
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v3.91
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sensible weapon restrictions for MODS
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #12 // New Armour (Scale, Banded, and Field Plate)
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Sensible weapon restrictions for BG1Tutu
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Sensible weapon restrictions for SoA (non-mod weapons)
~SETUP-ASHESOFEMBERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Sensible weapon restrictions for ToB (non-mod weapons)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1110 // Add Map Notes
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation) -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave (Salk)
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at  Mid-Range Reputation
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3210 // Minimum Stats Cheat
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Correct various errors on race, class etc: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Make elemental arrows more like their BG2 counterparts: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Faster Bears: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Allow Yeslick to use axes: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Smarter general AI: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Better calls for help: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Potions for NPCs: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Smarter mages: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #180 // Smarter priests: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Smarter deployment: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Harder giant and phase spiders: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Smarter sirines and dryads: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #240 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #250 // Smarter basilisks: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #260 // Improved doppelgangers: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #280 // Relocated bounty hunters: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #290 // Improved Ulcaster: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #330 // Improved miscellaneous encounters: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #390 // Improved final battle: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #400 // Skip Candlekeep: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #410 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #420 // Stackable ankheg shells and winterwolf pelts: Unofficial Hotfix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #440 // Ease-of-use player AI: Unofficial Hotfix
~CONTAIN/SETUP-CONTAIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: Beta 2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any other components): v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tweak weapon proficiencies for some classes (a la Ashes of Embers and aVENGER's Rogue Rebalancing?: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience?: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1218 // Ajantis Ilvastarr: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Branwen: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1221 // Coran: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1222 // Dynaheir: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1204 // Edwin Odessiron: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1206 // Imoen: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Jaheira: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1226 // Kagain: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1227 // Khalid: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1228 // Kivan: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1215 // Viconia De'Vir: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1235 // Xan: v1.1
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1237 // Yeslick Orothiar: v1.1

#39 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:58 PM

Hey there - I just loaded up BP_BGT_Worldmap_v7_0_a.rar and Worldmap_v7_No_Tutu_WM_Mods_Patch.rar on my latest test install for EasyTutu_ToB, and ran into some troubles - probably me, but could you guys please check?

With patch installed first and no overwriting, or with patch installed after main package <--- Yes, this is the proper order, but either will work. You want the new Tutu_Code.tph installed, a different error:

Copying 1 file ...
ERROR: COPY ~areas.tbl~ ~Worldmap/map_mods_areas.tbl~ FAILED: cannot open target

It is probably something small and silly, as noone else has reported it - running XP so no admin problems -

Yep - One thing I didn't think of with the patch is with no Worldmap mods installed yet, nothing has created your Worldmap folder and the .tph won't make it for you like a backup folder. Anyway, in your BP-BGT_Worldmap/lib/Tutu_Code.tph find the section of code that says:
ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS ~Worldmap/map_mods_areas.tbl~ THEN BEGIN
COPY - ~areas.tbl~ ~areas.tbl~
APPEND_FILE ~Worldmap/map_mods_areas.tbl~
END ELSE BEGIN
COPY ~areas.tbl~ ~Worldmap/map_mods_areas.tbl~
END

and make it read like so:

ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS ~Worldmap/map_mods_areas.tbl~ THEN BEGIN
COPY - ~areas.tbl~ ~areas.tbl~
APPEND_FILE ~Worldmap/map_mods_areas.tbl~
END ELSE BEGIN
MKDIR ~Worldmap~
COPY ~areas.tbl~ ~Worldmap/map_mods_areas.tbl~
END

I'll post a revised patch on the download server.

Edited by erebusant, 22 August 2008 - 02:01 PM.

It takes a village...

#40 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:02 PM

Cool - trying now...

... it is beautiful. I am a map fiend, and this is awesome. Installed fine after the edit :)

I have a successful install, and will run with it in testing for a bit, and let you know how it goes.

Edited by cmorgan, 22 August 2008 - 02:18 PM.