• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 05:33 PM

Okay, removed those abilities via Shadowkeeper, saved as a new .cre, renamed it back to T1Dar.cre, and overwrote the old one, but still no dice.

Again I'd like to point out a line that jumped out at me in the debug log:

ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(20, "stat", "Darian\\Creatures\\T1Dar.cre")

Does this mean anything?

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#122 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:17 PM

Are you using \ in your path name? Please replace them with /.

Darian/Creatures/T1Dar.cre

That might be part of it. You should really be using / everywhere.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#123 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:44 PM

Done. Still wishing Weidu would tell me *why* there's an error loading it...

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#124 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:11 AM

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've never run into that problem myself, but I don't generally customize my CREs with anything special: start with a Tutu CHR, strip their equipment, give them XP, level them up, export the CHR, convert to CRE, remove the export allowed flags, change the alleigance to Neutral-128, and equip, name, set scripts, portraits and dialogue files in the tp2, and it installs.

At this point, I would recommend starting another thread in the IE Modding Help area titled with your specific problem, not a general "Putting it all Together".

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum