• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic

#21 Andaius

Andaius
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 06:59 PM

Nice ones Kalia!

Also Blue I'm right here! :P

Edited by Andaius, 25 January 2008 - 10:15 PM.

Posted Image Of wonderful Companions!

#22 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:18 PM

Ryu - Thank you! She is, indeed, a lucky girl. ^_^ And yes, that sparring thing is a bit of a cliche, isn't it? :lol: That last shot you pulled - that's my fixed up NE omod (fixed up meaning I've got the beaming sunglare & a different nebula in there) that I just did with your Simpler esp. Not sure why I thought that wasn't working for me before - I'm getting gorgeous weather like in that shot, and it *isn't* constantly raining/snowing (unlike when I was using the regular NW esp)! :cheers:

Might be the areas. Because everything is defined by the Regions/Climates, some areas due to overlapping regions could have a weather type occur much more often. Generally though, they all should show up nicely everywhere, although with some sensible factors to them. Colder types more often where it's colder, and warmer types everywhere else more often. There are also few specifics to blend better to the original intents of the game (like it snowing much more often in the Jerrals).

Conincidently, if it ever starts snowing in main Cyrodiil, that's not a glitch. :lol: Just something I did as a rare event ( and to see if it would actually occur). Never had it happen to myself yet, but I figure I'd give the heads up in case it does happen.

Thanks Ryu for nice comments :)
:cheers:

Because i am not up to post on SHS anymore , so i will leave this forum. Here are a lot of people , a lot which i don't know. The people which i like and want to have contact with contact in Beth forum or on MSN. Also i am stopping make mods after request , i will release mod i WANT to release. There are some i will help further like AlienSlof and some others , but there are not many who need MY help.

so thanks

It's sad to hear that you don't want to post here anymore. Even if it was just rarely, it was still very much appreciated. Who now will grace us with wonderful pictures of a Teutonic kitty here? Or various other great beast race characters. :crying: Also, have people been bothering you about releasing your mods again? Don't let em get to you to much. The fact that they have to bother you about it just shows even more just how talented you are. :cheers: You release things you want to release when you feel like it. And just keep having fun with it Ok. ^_^

Your always welcome to post screens here in the future if you'd like. It will always be open to you.

Alright on to the screen comments!

Page 3

Lady Blue: This shot of Erika is simply stunning! That Kimono (actually is Yukata the better word?) suits her very nicely. Great shot! :blush:

kalia: Ooooh, another beautiful sunset shot. I like the how it has that cool vivid quality to it. Like the beauty of a dim candle in the dark. Very nice.

Kadaj X: Heh, I bet that was one heck of a performance by that group eh? :devil: Or are they setting up for a painting? Anyway, great stuff as always!

ChaironDeCeleste: Ice Elf, 278 years old? She has certainly aged quite well! Must of had some good aging ancestors to pass on those traits to her. Is her hair Light blond, or is that the way the light is hitting it?

Chimera: I laughed. What else could I say. Course, in that situation I don't think it'd be too good of a request though. Cause the only other option is a fist full of fireball. :devil: Good work as always.

Page 4

Floydian1: Beautiful Sia against a backdrop of flames. Classic. Great stuff as always! Keep it up! :cheers:

Kadaj X: More from that performance like scene? Private preformance? I like how the black winged one just steals the show. Nice work!

Andaius: Welcome! It's always good to see a another around here. New, old, or returning. Hope you'll stick around to post some screens of yours here when it's convienent. Even if it's only every now and again, it'd still be nice to have. :cheers:

kalia: Contemplative? Or Enjoying the fruits of an evil? I like the slight surrealism of the scene. Good work!
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#23 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:28 AM

Kadaj X: Heh, I bet that was one heck of a performance by that group eh? :devil: Or are they setting up for a painting? Anyway, great stuff as always!

Kadaj X: More from that performance like scene? Private preformance? I like how the black winged one just steals the show. Nice work!

Thanks!! Performance or painting, both may be ;) and both need a central figure :lol:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#24 ChaironDeCeleste

ChaironDeCeleste

Texturing Apprentice with the broom ready

• 297 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 06:00 AM

[...]
ChaironDeCeleste: Ice Elf, 278 years old? She has certainly aged quite well! Must of had some good aging ancestors to pass on those traits to her. Is her hair Light blond, or is that the way the light is hitting it?

No color at all like an icebear pelt - it looks white due to the reflection in daylight :)

Please browse 'The Real Barenziah' concerning the age elves can reach ;)
Thanks for the alert! The account has been chopped up and thrown to
the snarling beasts that crawl in the dark recesses of Abuse Central
The user has been terminated. Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Torquemada
Posted Image

#25 Andaius

Andaius
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:12 AM

Good ones Rogue, kalia, and spike! Now I'm commenting on the pics 3 times! :P

Nice ones Floydian!

Edited by Andaius, 27 January 2008 - 03:51 AM.

#26 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:33 PM

Great looking character Floydian. Is she new?
http://mrfloydian.co...reenshot390.jpg

Kalia, where are you getting those fantastic modern city scenes? Love this one especially
http://mrfloydian.co...08_01_28_03.jpg

#27 Andaius

Andaius
  • 85 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:45 PM

I like the new stuff Kalia!

Lovely girl Floydian!

Nice shots there soul!

#28 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 02:56 PM

Thanks guys That city stuff's from DukeCityBeta - Note that it does have very adult content. It is beta, but there was more there than I expected. Also not e that it does overwrite the Distant Noise Effect so if you don't use omods you'll want your noise effect backed up for when you're back in the regular OB setting.

#29 DFSL

DFSL

Post Stalker

• 182 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 07:00 PM

Nice screens, Andaius, Soul Slayer and Chimera.

#30 Snowy

Snowy
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 09:11 PM

Sorry for posting in the screenshot forum.. thanks for moving me to my proper place. Guess I was out of it that night and did't read well enough to see the rule on it. I enjoy viewing the great screenshots and will be checking in from time to time to see what's happening there for sure. I'm always amazed at how well, and often how real, the shots look!

"There are two theories to arguing with a woman ... neither works."
~ Will Rogers ~

#31 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 10:58 PM

Great looking character Floydian. Is she new?
http://mrfloydian.co...reenshot390.jpg

Yes she is thanks, an Imperial called Kyrie.
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#32 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 12:08 AM

@ Kadaj X - Definitely hot :devil:

@ Rogue Sun - Ecellent as always :new_thumbs:

@ Darziak - Looks like either a race or a friendly game of tag :lol:

#33 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 02:05 AM

@ Kadaj X - Definitely hot :devil:

Thanks!! :devil:
:hug:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#34 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 03:23 PM

@ Rogue Sun - Ecellent as always   :new_thumbs:

Thank you.

#35 Andaius

Andaius
  • 85 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 05:59 PM

Nice shots there treetop!

#36 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 06:34 PM

Thanks ! Nice screens everyone ! :cheers:

Posted Image

#37 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:33 PM

Darziak: Sigil Stones...the Daedric treasures! Wonder what he's going to enchant with that one.

Darziak: Nice hobby there. Model building replicas are always a fun past-time, virtual or real.
whole thing. One thing the game deeply misses is overlooking spires/castles. Hope they put some of those in the next game.

Darziak: Like how Kaizrad's face turned out. Another thing the game needs is more beast races/options. Anyway, Well done!

I'm too much of a keeper to enchant anything. :P

Derikan likes to do artistic things and wanted a change from painting.
But being a mole is fun in those caves and such.

Thanks using IAFT certainly helped make Kaizrad look more realistic. Some more customizing options would be good.

@ Darziak - Looks like either a race or a friendly game of tag :lol:

Definitely a race, take note of that hanging thing on the left of the screen. (it's what they seek)

#38 Andaius

Andaius
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:29 AM

Nice ones Darziak, Kalia, Kadaj, DFSL and Chimera!

Edited by Andaius, 30 January 2008 - 07:32 AM.

#39 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 10:43 AM

Thanks Andaius!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#40 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:07 PM

It's sad to hear that you don't want to post here anymore.  Even if it was just rarely, it was still very much appreciated.  Who now will grace us with wonderful pictures of a Teutonic kitty here?  Or various other great beast race characters. :crying: Also, have people been bothering you about releasing your mods again?  Don't let em get to you to much.  The fact that they have to bother you about it just shows even more just how talented you are. :cheers: You release things you want to release when you feel like it.  And just keep having fun with it Ok. ^_^

Your always welcome to post screens here in the future if you'd like.  It will always be open to you.

I will keep posting pictures in the beth forum. So if there are interests , you will find some pictures there in future too. I don't stop playing Oblivion.

best wishes