• 262 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:55 AM

Thank you everyone. :)

#62 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:19 PM

Also - all the new shots looks amazing! Treetop, I love your new girl's face, it's really delicate and unique. I seem to be out of the loop again - where are all these new hairs coming from?

Thanks Rumple :cheers: Those new hairs are part of an Azn race mod by a Korean author.......He did a private release on his blog and told us not to redistribute........ :mellow: Are you interested on those new hair models ? :unsure:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 09 February 2008 - 03:20 PM.

Posted Image

#63 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:03 PM

Also - all the new shots looks amazing! Treetop, I love your new girl's face, it's really delicate and unique. I seem to be out of the loop again - where are all these new hairs coming from?

Thanks Rumple :cheers: Those new hairs are part of an Azn race mod by a Korean author.......He did a private release on his blog and told us not to redistribute........ :mellow: Are you interested on those new hair models ? :unsure:

Ah, thanks! I am interested, but if the modder wants to keep tabs on the distribution that's fine. I'll make do with my wigs :)
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#64 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:14 PM

Ah, thanks! I am interested, but if the modder wants to keep tabs on the distribution that's fine. I'll make do with my wigs :)

I will see what I can do ;) Already in-touch in the author.

Posted Image

#65 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:15 PM

I will see what I can do ;) Already in-touch in the author.

Treetop, that is really kind of you! Thank you for doing that :hug:
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#66 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:04 AM

Alternate Golden Elven Cuirass teaser
Redblack Dram Armor teaser

I'd love to give one of my characters that elven cuirass (or your other colour alternatives), the dram armor is good too but I think the boots and gloves don't blend well with the rest of the armor unless you intend it that way.

#67 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:39 PM

Alternate Golden Elven Cuirass teaser
Redblack Dram Armor teaser

I'd love to give one of my characters that elven cuirass (or your other colour alternatives), the dram armor is good too but I think the boots and gloves don't blend well with the rest of the armor unless you intend it that way.

Yea, I'm still trying to get the color variances between the gauntlets/boots and the Cuirass/pants to match better. It's only a slight color/brightness difference, but it still manages to show. -_-
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#68 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 11:59 AM

oooooo Kalia that scout outfit is gorgeous !!!

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#69 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:28 PM

oooooo Kalia that scout outfit is gorgeous !!!

Thank you very much! :cheers: That little collage-y thing means that (as far as that outfit goes :P ) I've tied my hands behind my back, given up on solving any more clipping issues, and called it "done". It'll be in the next release Floyd & I do, hopefully not too far out - tho we do have quite a few more outfits to go thru, and most of mine need a bunch more finalizing-type work.