Photo

DSotSC 2.00 / NTotSC 1.56

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 06:02 PM

Why looks this forum so abandoned? The important links above the forum, listed only the very old modversions of DSotSC and NTotSC. The new modversions of erebusant should listed above or replaced with the older ones.

I recommen a fresh new DSotSC and NTotSC forum, so everyone who looks into this forum get the up-to-date informations and will not be confused with all the oldest modlinks. What do you think?

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6579 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:38 PM

Yeah, you know I didn't even know those were the latest versions, and it doesn't help you have to dig around in Downloads to find them (kind of confusing since they aren't "BG2" mods and that's the only category there that's even close). Maybe no one else knows either, judging from the download counts on the newer versions.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#3 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:30 AM

Yeah, you know I didn't even know those were the latest versions, and it doesn't help you have to dig around in Downloads to find them (kind of confusing since they aren't "BG2" mods and that's the only category there that's even close). Maybe no one else knows either, judging from the download counts on the newer versions.

I'll get them updated shortly. I just got the access to update the links, etc. It will take just a little while. Thanks...

It takes a village...

#4 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

I'll get them updated shortly. I just got the access to update the links, etc. It will take just a little while. Thanks...

Thanks, erebusant.

A fresh wind flies through this forum.

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#5 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:02 PM

Congratulations to erebusant for updating two fun (and funky!) mods!

Edited by Azazello, 17 December 2008 - 02:16 AM.

#6 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6579 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:46 PM

Incidentally, the Tutu version of DSotSC in development has three new full sound sets (in English at least, for Bardo, Bub and Thorfinn), a set of alternate portraits and a component that enables inter-party banters for the DS NPCs. Any interest in any of this for the BGT version?

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#7 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:54 PM

Incidentally, the Tutu version of DSotSC in development has three new full sound sets (in English at least, for Bardo, Bub and Thorfinn), a set of alternate portraits and a component that enables inter-party banters for the DS NPCs. Any interest in any of this for the BGT version?

Nah, That might make it almost as good as BG1 NPC and we can't have that many good mods for BG1 part of the game. Who would ever want to go and play BG2?

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev