Photo

Original SPMAGGLO.BAM

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Aahzmandius

Aahzmandius
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:13 AM

Installed BGT and heap of mods and one of them replaced the "spell trap" animation. Another, it seems, completely deleted the original one, since I can't find it in bif files with WnBiff. Which was fine before I decided to go back to original animation for this spells.

A giant amount of time went into hand bug-fixing, tweaking and small time modding with NearInfinity so reinstalling is not an option.

Can anybody please post\send this magical SPMAGGLO.BAM file with original BG-II version of the animation!? :Bow:

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:36 AM

Can anybody please post\send this magical SPMAGGLO.BAM file with original BG-II version of the animation!?

Make a --change-log from the spmagglo.bam -file, and then copy the the backup given by the logging to the override -folder.

Or you could use this:

Attached Files

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 07 June 2009 - 10:42 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 Aahzmandius

Aahzmandius
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:21 AM

Thank you very much. \(^_^)/

#4 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:17 PM

It is BG2 Tweaks' Cloak of Mirroring component that overwrites it (see here) so the original should be in that mod's backup folder.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#5 Aahzmandius

Aahzmandius
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:03 PM

Heh.. I actually knew which mode did it, but I discarded the uncritical back-ups long ago when an urgent need in disc space presented itself. Naming the mode kinda makes it sound responsible, when this was totally my fault. ^_^"

Edited by Aahzmandius, 07 June 2009 - 02:03 PM.

#6 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:44 PM

The BAM shouldn't be in a default override. Just toss it if you want the original whiffle ball back.