• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 13 July 2002 - 01:35 AM

This thread is for asking questions of Imoen. It should give me a chance to refine my writing of her character, and allows you to pick holes in it. We can all look like we understand the finer points of grammar too!

I will not answer questions which I feel may ruin parts of the mod, or give too much away. This is character, not plot, development. They're best kept frivolous.

Due to the loss of the FW boards, I did not get a chance to note down all the questions asked. Currently, Imoen has to reply to the following:

Guest:

Found anyone you'd like to share you life with yet?

Hey, where'd you get that from?

(Sigh) I'm bored, what about you?

Do you think Minsc will be okay when Boo eventually dies? Hamsters don't live as long as humans do ya know.

So do you still have that scar on you left buttocks cheek from when we were still kids?

INeedTheNetInMyRoom:

You think you're ever gonna grow your hair longer?

pace675:

All-right did you eat my sandwitch?

INeedTheNetInMyRoom:

What do you think of this strange party I threw together?

Wynne:

So, Immy... do you think Bhaal ever wore lacy underthings? Got in touch with his feminine side?

Demosthenes:

So Imoen.. do you prefer to memorize pacifistic or combat spells?

What do you think of Amn?

What?s your favorite musical instrument?

Eocine:

Hey Imoen, how do you and the other girls find the time to shave your legs whilst we are on the road?

#2 Eocine

Eocine

Jinx

• 128 posts

Posted 13 July 2002 - 01:02 PM

How have you held onto your innocence when mine has long since been stripped away?
Every action has an equal and opposite inaction

I always find the "Great Outdoors" chaotic and Dirty. It needs a shaping will to slap the beasts into proper order.
Edwin BG2

I'm not a martyr, I'm not a prophet and I won't preach to you but here's a caution....

#3 oopsilon

oopsilon
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 July 2002 - 03:04 PM

Have you ever had a crush on anyone? Someone I might know? Ever think about casting a "Charm" spell on him?

Didn't see this among the list of questions to be answered so I'm not sure if it fits under the category "gives too much away", but here goes: What do you think of my partner, (insert romance partner(s)).

#4 Thanatos

Thanatos

God of Peaceful Death

• 52 posts

Posted 13 July 2002 - 03:13 PM

Other than when you talk about Bhaal and Irenicus, are you ever serious?
~We're all doomed~ Xan

Xan's Keep, finding lots of neat stuff including the most up-to-date information on Rowan.... and other stuff that MIGHT attract your interest...you're still here?

#5 Gospel

Gospel
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 July 2002 - 03:31 AM

*purrs* Do you like dashing Swashbucklers, missus Imoen? :D

.... That happen to be (technically) related to you? :D
Is kitty :)

#6 INeedTheNetInMyRoom

INeedTheNetInMyRoom

Forum Blabbermouth

• 86 posts

Posted 20 July 2002 - 12:30 PM

Is this your ring Imoen?
I'm not crazy... at least thats what those voices I keep hearing tell me.

You say I'm a pyro like its a BAD thing

#7 Khelia

Khelia
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 July 2002 - 04:52 PM

Hello,

Newbie here and I have to frist say THANK YOU, I alway was disappointed that Imoen becare the male PC's sister since I liked her the best. Any way, here's my question that for Imoen that can go two ways and give you some meat to work with I think. (This is based on the picture we're all used to seeing of Imoen.)

-"You know Imoen, we grew up together, you never told me how you got that scar over your eye."

or

-*(CharName) stares at Imoen over the fire then shakes his head when she gives him a questioning look. "Just thinking back, everytime I see your scar... I think back to the time when I gave it to you."

Glad to be here.

#8 Thanatos

Thanatos

God of Peaceful Death

• 52 posts

Posted 22 July 2002 - 05:50 PM

Hello,

Newbie here and I have to frist say THANK YOU, I alway was disappointed that Imoen becare the male PC's sister since I liked her the best. Any way, here's my question that for Imoen that can go two ways and give you some meat to work with I think. (This is based on the picture we're all used to seeing of Imoen.)

-"You know Imoen, we grew up together, you never told me how you got that scar over your eye."

or

-*(CharName) stares at Imoen over the fire then shakes his head when she gives him a questioning look. "Just thinking back, everytime I see your scar... I think back to the time when I gave it to you."

Glad to be here.

Uhhh... did Imoen have that scar in BG1, I don't think soo :huh:
~We're all doomed~ Xan

Xan's Keep, finding lots of neat stuff including the most up-to-date information on Rowan.... and other stuff that MIGHT attract your interest...you're still here?

#9 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 22 July 2002 - 07:11 PM

Hey Imoen, what's your deepest, darkest secret?

Did you ever wish that you could have a pet (dog/cat/pig)?

#10 Littiz

Littiz
  • Modder
  • 1078 posts

Posted 22 July 2002 - 09:08 PM

oh, I've got a couple of questions too...

"Immie, if you... ehm, I mean, IF I wasn't your, ...
*cough*, so to speak, "brother" (sigh!), would you.. ah-hem!,
hypothetically, date with me???
You know, being a hero, so nice an' all...
Or would you just.. ignore me and go after something... better???
(women... when you know just one, you know them all!)"

"Ehy Imoen!!! Weren't you the one always joking and smiling.
You just stay there, saying nothin' but 'I'm ready' and such.
what's up?!?!
(I hope this is not related to my earlier question...
I was kidding, just curious you know... ehm, really! (Urgh!))"

"Imoen!!!! I have no more patience! I want to INSTALL you
now!!!!!! Can't you do nothing about it?? Please!!
Those are YOUR dialogs after all, try to be helpful!!"

hmm, ok, just skip the last one......
(It was merely a subliminal message... ) :rolleyes:

Ever forward, my darling wind...

#11 Lord God Jinnai

Lord God Jinnai
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 July 2002 - 03:30 AM

Do you ever get the feeling that someone else is controlling your every move and watching everything that happens? :blink:

Want some free nachos? :D

Hey, how do you and all the other girls keep your hair from messing up in all those battles? B)

I wonder how much inflation all this gold and treasure we've been bringing in will cause.

#12 Kitrax

Kitrax
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 July 2002 - 07:49 PM

PC: *shoots a sharp look at Imoen* " that better have been (insert romance partner(s)) hand that just touched my rear....

Imoen: "Oh, you know you liked it!"

-or-

A similar dialog to Imoen & Keldorn...
PC: "Imoen, were you trying to steal my stuff?"
I: "I...uh...NO! Thats not what I was doing...I was uhhh...just trying to get a little closer to you....
Who ever your romancing: " EXCUSE ME?!?!?! I think you had better re-think your answer!"

Then who ever your romancing and Imoen continue to argue over you...

#13 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 28 July 2002 - 02:02 AM

I swear, I'll have answers for all these questions soon. My writing time is being taken up by Return to Windspear right now.

#14 xdv

xdv
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2002 - 12:43 PM

Good morning Imoen, last nite, when we got drunk while celebrating our victory over the beholders' hive you broke my nose when I said something you weren't happy to hear from me. That's the spirit Immie! you are a bhaalspawn after all, you should accept your heritage and together, there is no one who will be able to stop us! we will have the power to rule the realms and the planes and shape them in our twisted way! Join me, don't waste your time on helping the useless, join me and you will never be forgotten.

#15 Littiz

Littiz
  • Modder
  • 1078 posts

Posted 28 July 2002 - 11:26 PM

Wait wait wait, then I have a proposal!
Why don't we STOP asking stupid questions, so more time
will remain for the REAL mod??!? :unsure:

Ever forward, my darling wind...

#16 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 29 July 2002 - 03:42 AM

I prioritise these questions appropriately. It's all good practice anyway.

#17 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 06 August 2002 - 01:04 AM

What do you think of my relationship with (whoever you are romancing)

This could of course be part of the mod.
I have a sister in real life.
And man does she keep a track of my love life.
So it would seem natural to me if immie kept a tab on the pcs.
It would be nice to see some of this converted into dialogue in the actual mod.
And\Or dialogues between immie and whoever you are romancing.

#18 Dashael

Dashael

The Quiet One

• 84 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 12:35 AM

Imoen, I know we were always close and I cherish your company, but I've always been curious; why have you stayed with me since Candlekeep? I mean you're a very talented lady, there are so many things you could be doing other than getting yourself killed with me.

#19 Bullajami

Bullajami
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 09:30 AM

"So, uh, how's your taint?"

"Why can't you put down the portal key every time we escape from Chateau Irenicus?"

"Did you really think it was appropriate to describe Khalid's torturous death to Jaheira right after we found the body?"

"Why did you cast magic missile on Irenicus with the Cowled Wizards watching? Duh!"

"How come you still dress like a thief, but Nalia dresses like a mage?"

"Remember that time you chased me all around Candlekeep because the gods were bored and wanted to see if I could talk to Gorion without you butting in first?"

"Do I make you horny, baby?"

Please don't bother answering any of these questions, I was just bored and immature enough to think I am funny. Definitely get back to work on this mod, though. What are you doing taking a break! :)

Thanks,

Bull

#20 Gospel

Gospel
  • 338 posts

Posted 12 August 2002 - 10:36 AM

What are you doing taking a break! :)

Quitchy's working on two mods, sir :)
Is kitty :)