Photo

not sure where to put this....

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dakin

Dakin
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:51 PM

noticed the other day when i did a new install of bwp that i would get adv. xp for quests and such but for killing stuff i would get huge amounts of xp

would post a screenshot but not sure how to do that

will attach my weidu log as well as an attachment of the screenshot

the shot was taken in candle keep just after start of play in little house north side of map where you meet and kill shank

edit: the screen shot and weidu log are from fresh install from yesterday

Attached Files

Edited by Dakin, 16 October 2009 - 02:52 PM.

#2 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:57 PM

I haven't downloaded your attached image yet (OMG ... 1.5 MB??? :P) ... but I'd reckon it's the same problem described here, here ... and reported for fixing here :D

If that isn't the problem ... ignore this post :cheers:

Cheers,
Lol

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#3 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:17 PM

If that isn't the problem ... ignore this post :cheers:

Yeah, it's the same problem. Cheese people believing themselves to be experts... well of course, the mod was moved to expert install, in v8.01... so it was in v8, but it has been ages since that was the issue.

would post a screenshot but not sure how to do that

The generally best way to add screen shots, is to take it first, then open the ScrnShot folder, edit the .bmp file with MSPaint for example, and re-save it as a .png to not loose too much colors, and then upload it to a site like this, and then copy the link it gives you to the thread within this:
[img]http://-code[/img]

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 16 October 2009 - 10:23 PM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#4 Dakin

Dakin
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 01:02 AM

k the baldur000 file is the actual screenshot that i took of me killing shank and getting some 1516xp for the kill thought that was just a little to extream for bg1 in candlekeep at the very start of the game

#5 Dakin

Dakin
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 01:07 AM

ahhh well darnit thanks for the links lol guess ill have to scrap my install and reinstall without enemyupgrade atleast now i know where the problem is

#6 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 02:39 AM

actual screenshot that i took of me killing shank

You mean of Haiass killing Shank. What a nice doggie *pat pat*. (Bad Enemy Upgrade mod though - bad mod!)

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#7 Dakin

Dakin
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 07:42 AM

lol yeah haiass for the kill with a 5hp hit now to start reinstall thanks all for the help :cheers: