BiG World Project (BWP) v8.1

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#21 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Modder
  • 539 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:26 PM

At first we wanted to release the BWS with the updated BWP tools, but Leonardo told me, that he needs some more time, to get all things together. So, we tested the recent BWP v8.1 with the BWS v8.1 with all new mod-versions and all is fine if you want to start an installation before the new tools get updated. The old BW Fixpack patches will not harm the new mod-versions. The pro of the BW Fixpack patches is, if the content of the patch is not correct anymore with the recent file, the patch will be skipped.

One of the patches applying the old IR hotfixes unfortunately isn't skipped, and it ends up messing up a file, preventing installation of a number of components. Until the BW Fixpack is updated, you can prevent this by removing the item_rev folder inside the BiG World Fixpack folder before installing it.

Edited by Mike1072, 25 October 2009 - 07:26 PM.

#22 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:36 PM

One of the patches applying the old IR hotfixes unfortunately isn't skipped, and it ends up messing up a file, preventing installation of a number of components. Until the BW Fixpack is updated, you can prevent this by removing the item_rev folder inside the BiG World Fixpack folder before installing it.

Thanks for the important information, Mike1072. :)

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#23 Mike1072

Mike1072
  • Modder
  • 539 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:45 PM

Thanks for the important information, Mike1072. :)

Greetings Leomar

False alarm. :whistling: This issue was fixed with the release of BWP v8.1.

#24 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:15 PM

BWS v8.1

Ouh, CHEESE, now I have to redo the whole F install again. :angry:
Hopefully it will be worth it.

New tools you say, is there more specifics on them?

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#25 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:28 AM

New tools you say, is there more specifics on them?

At first, because of the big issue with the wrong component number of BGTMusic, then small issues like removing the BW Fixpack patches which are not needed anymore, because of the new mod-versions. Such stuff. It could be that Leonardo will be do one or two more things. We'll see. ;)

Mike1072, thanks for the information. Good to know, that all is fine. :)

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#26 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:18 AM

No, they won't - nothing in brackets shows up in dialogue. Beginning a string with something in brackets is a Tutu convention that does nothing except put an extra space in.

Ya learn something everyday :D

But why post that stuff here instead of just in the forums for those mods?

Hmm ... well,
  • I did report at the LR forums ;) but figured they won't just update the mod to fix some typos :P So, let the BWPFixpack do the dirty work :D
  • Ruad Ro'ffhessa is one of Clan DLAN's mods ... (Yo no hablo español ... translates to "me no speak espanol" :P)
  • Similarly, Ajantis BGI is a Rosenranken mod :cheers: (ubersetzen macht spaß :D)
@Leomar: :Bow: Let the ritual start ... <tribal chants>

Cheers,
Lol

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#27 maddy

maddy
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 02:46 AM

I am new in BG world and need help now. Using BW Setup 8.1 was all OK still it opened the window, where was language choice. After choosing English, window closed and installation breake. I tried several times from beginning with different versions, but always the language choice was fatal. Have you good ideas about reason?

#28 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:35 AM

I am new in BG world and need help now. Using BW Setup 8.1 was all OK still it opened the window, where was language choice. After choosing English, window closed and installation breake. I tried several times from beginning with different versions, but always the language choice was fatal. Have you good ideas about reason?

Look at your "BiG World Debug.txt", and if you still don't know post it or put it in an archive file if it's longer that 500 or so letters which it probably is... and upload it.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#29 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:11 AM

I've just finished the BWP 8.1 install and noticed too late that Unique Containers wasn't installed. And when I looked more carefully at BWS I didn't see it on the mod selection list. Do you know what's the reason?

#30 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:35 AM

Be sure to search for unique. I searched for the mod in all 3 translations and it's always there.
If you look at BiG World Setup\Config\Mod.ini and search for the mod, does it look like this:

[SETUP-CONTAIN.exe]
Name=Unique Containers v2
Link=http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=789
Down=http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?automodule=downloads&req=download&code=confirm_download&id=789
Size=932659
Tra=0:EN,0:GE,0:SP
Type=R,S,T,E
GE-Ext=Dieser Mod fügt verschiedenfarbige Behälter im Spiel hinzu und beseitigt mehrere Probleme in einigen Läden mit den ursprünglichen Behältern.
EN-EXT=This mod assigns unique icons to all containers in the game and also fixes various issues with stores and containers.
SP-Ext=Este mod asigna íconos únicos para todos los contenedores del juego, además de arreglar varios problemas  con tiendas y contenedores.
Save=containers_v1.rar

The only reason mods may be missing are missing translations for the extended mod-information or if you removed the mod with foreign translations. If the translations are the same and it has all mod-infos, I don't have a clue.

And yes, save is wrong, but it's a fresh copy and I haven't downloaded any stuff, so the name has not been updated.

Edited by dabus, 28 October 2009 - 09:36 AM.

THINK! - It's not illegal.

#31 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:04 AM

It looks like this:

[SETUP-CONTAIN.exe]
Name=Manual
Link=Manual
Down=Manual
Size=0
Tra=0:EN,0:GE,0:SP
Type=Manual
GE-Ext=Dieser Mod fügt verschiedenfarbige Behälter im Spiel hinzu und beseitigt mehrere Probleme in einigen Läden mit den ursprünglichen Behältern.
EN-EXT=This mod assigns unique icons to all containers in the game and also fixes various issues with stores and containers.
SP-Ext=Este mod asigna íconos únicos para todos los contenedores del juego, además de arreglar varios problemas  con tiendas y contenedores.
Save=Manual

And I've searched with container, unique, unique containers and I scrolled until it's normal install order position and it was gone.

Edit: And now when I look better it seems that BP Balancer wasn't installed either :( . And when I looked in the mod.ini you mentioned the info looked the same as the one from unique containers.
I uploaded the archived mod.ini so you could look at it yourself

Attached Files

• Attached File  Mod.rar   85.53K   127 downloads

Edited by dreamer2007, 28 October 2009 - 11:21 AM.

#32 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:46 PM

Was the mod listed in your User.ini in [Current]-section?
Was it downloaded or extracted?

Edited by dabus, 28 October 2009 - 12:56 PM.

#33 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 01:16 PM

Was the mod listed in your User.ini in [Current]-section?
Was it downloaded or extracted?

I don't understand exactly what you mean... I just started normally the BWS, in the mod selection I unselected exnem vault and holy hand grenade, and then I let continue the normal downloading and unpacking. I got only one strange error at the download process with the latest BWS linkliste being unable to download. The installation proceeded normally with no errors, but after it was finished and I looked more carefully I noticed those mods were missing, more precisely they were not unpacked in the BGII - SoA folder. And when I looked in the Big World Download Debug it seems that BWS didn't even attempt to download them.

Attached Files

#34 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 02:24 PM

I don't get it. :huh:
I tested it and it was fine here...

#35 Drewkey

Drewkey
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:19 PM

Unfortunately the same thing has happend to my install.... No unique containers. :angry:
I did a fairly similar install Tactic setup, removed Exnem & HHG and added CBisson Familiars, then Ran the install in Expert mode with a little hacking to get the right Kits packs From TDD and Devine remix.

Plus some module has REALLY screwed up the armour, don't know which yet but will find out.

Here is my Weido Log
[codebox]
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-A6XPPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Correct reporting of experience (EXE patch): 2
~SETUP-A6XPPATCH.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remove 110% scaling of some experience (EXE patch): 2
~SETUP-A6CHARMPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (EXE patch): 3
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~SETUP-BDTOBV168.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldurdash Fix Pack for ToB, v1.68 WeiDU: BG2Fixpack adaption
~SETUP-BDTOBV168.TP2~ #0 #2 // RESTORED TWISTED RUNE QUEST: BG2Fixpack adaption
~SETUP-BDTOBV168.TP2~ #0 #3 // RESTORED HINDO'S DOOM: BG2Fixpack adaption
~SETUP-BDTOBV168.TP2~ #0 #5 // IMPROVED COPPER CORONET: BG2Fixpack adaption
~SETUP-BDTOBV168.TP2~ #0 #6 // RESTORED DAK'KON'S BLADE: BG2Fixpack adaption
~SETUP-BDTOBV168.TP2~ #0 #7 // Improved Nymph (Woodland Being) Script by Goeran Rimen: BG2Fixpack adaption
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // One Pixel Productions: v2 Everything but Potions (1): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #1 // One Pixel Productions: v2 New Potion Graphics (2): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #2 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flaming Swords (3): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #3 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords (4): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #4 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords item patches (5): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #5 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords mod item patches (6): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #6 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Paperdolls (human, half-orc, elven, halfling, dwarves) (7): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #7 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Bucklers (D1) (8): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #8 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Small Shields (D2) (9): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #9 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Medium Shields (D3) (10): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #10 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves core (11): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #11 // 1PP: Colourable Quarterstaves core item patches (12): v2.7
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #12 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves mod patches (13): v2.7
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. leather armour [EFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. chain mail [EFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven cleric w. plate armour [EFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven fighter w. plate armour [EFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured [HFB1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. leather armour [HFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. chain mail [HFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human cleric w. plate mail [HFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human fighter w. plate mail [HFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured mage [HFW1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human mage w. light robe [HFW2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * fixed halfling progression [IFB1, IFB2, IFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #12 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * fix frame error on cleric plate [IFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #13 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * dwarves w. chain mail [DMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #14 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male elves w. chain mail [EMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #15 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. leather armour [HMB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #16 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. chain mail [HMB3]
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: v2 (Hotfix 20091009)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Masterwork Weapons: v2 (Hotfix 20091009)
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.12: v1.12 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #1 // TDD Character Kits: v1.12 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar: 1.13
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies: 1.11
~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores: 2.2
~SETUP-CTB_FF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check the Bodies Fast Forward, v1.1 (for CtB v1.8 or later)
~SETUP-TS-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.10 (BP Compatible Version)
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region Of Terror, v2.1
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.08 (19 Oct 09)
~TXTMUSIC/TXTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restored Textscreen Music for BG1TuTu, EasyTutu, and BGT-WeiDU
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #0 // Continuous and Custom Kit Imoen: v1.1
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #2 // Priest of Sylvanus (Druid) Kit and Improved Character Jaheira.: v1.1
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #4 // Boo - Familiar of Minsc (This component is not available in BG1!): v1.1
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #5 // Various Enhancements for BG1 (BGT required!): v1.1
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #6 // Merchant League Bank (BGT required!): v1.1
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #7 // More Items from BG1 (BGT required!): v1.1
~SETUP-DARKHORIZONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Dark Horizons" Mod (Requires Tales of the Sword Coast TuTu or BGT): BGT v202
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #100 // Dark Side Interparty Banter: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #200 // Extended NPC Soundsets -> Additions only: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #400 // Alternate Bardo Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #410 // Alternate Bub Snikt Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #420 // Alternate Conchobhair Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #430 // Alternate CuChoinneach Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #440 // Alternate Ferthgil Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #450 // Alternate Jet'laya Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #460 // Alternate Keiria Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #470 // Alternate Skeezer Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #480 // Alternate Thorfinn Portrait: v215
~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu: v1.70a
~SETUP-NTOTSCV171.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fix NTotSC Issues: v1.71
~SETUP-BONEHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bone Hill Mod (Requires BGT-Weidu or Tutu): v2.40
~SETUP-BONEHILLV245.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bone Hill Mod Upgrade (Requires Bonehill Core Package): v2.45
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Drizzt Saga for Tutu/BGT (modified for post Durlag Tower launch): v2.0
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Worldmap v7 Support: v2.0
~SETUP-VAULT.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Vault (erebusant's rework for BGT compatibility): v7
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Mini-Quests and Encounters Mod: 4.1
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU edition v1.8 -> Normal edition
~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v9
~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar: 1.5
~BW_HERBS/SETUP-BW_HERBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in (BG1 / BG1Tutu / BGT) by Baronius: v1.0.3
~SETUP-THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v3.6
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lost Items
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Xan has Sorcerer class
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Monk +3 AC and +1 THAC0 Bonus
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Viconia has 18 WIS
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait: v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait: v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait: v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait: v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #17 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in the Hall of Wonders: v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v18
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v18
~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v5
~SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC for BGT-WeiDU
~MUR'NETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Mur'Neth NPC mod for Baldur's Gate Tutu or Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU
~MULGOREXAVIANPC/SETUP-MULGOREXAVIANPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mulgore and Xavia NPCs for BGT-WeiDU and Tutu, v5
~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1, v6
~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks, v1, October 20, 2007: v2
~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 2.1
~SETUP-FINCHNPCV3.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC for Tutu v3.0: LW-BGT v1.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu and BGT, 14April2008: v3.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): v3.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): v3.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gavin: Alternate Portraits -> Original portrait by berelinde (default): v3.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: v3.1
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: 8
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses: 8
~SETUP-BGSPAWN.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGSpawn system based on levels & party members (NOTE: Baldur's Gate Trilogy - BGT required): 1.04
~SETUP-BGSPAWN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose the time between re-spawns: 1.04
~SETUP-BGSPAWN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Vampiric Wolf Lord (inspired to DavidW Wolf of Ulcaster) NOTE: this changes some Vampiric Wolf in the game. It's used by BGSpawn-system: 1.04
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Eldoth reminds of Skie's ransom: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #400 // Add Semaj's Cloak and Upgraded Koveras' Ring of Protection: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #800 // Import more items into Shadows of Amn (WARNING: This can be considered a cheat): 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #901 // Random activated traps in the pirate cave -> Install-time randomisation: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Bags of the Sword Coast: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Arkion reacts to player's reputation: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1400 // More bandit scalps: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1502 // Altered item shattering -> Make armor and shields shatter: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1802 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Eldoth: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1806 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Skie: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1809 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Bub Snikt: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1810 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Conchobhair Strongblade: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1811 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Ferthgil Trollslayer: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1812 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Jet'laya: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1813 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Keiria Silverstring: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1814 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Skeezer Lumpkin VI: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1815 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Will Scarlet O'Hara: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1900 // Restore BG2 XP bonus for traps, locks, and scrolls: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2001 // Protagonist's biography modifications -> Do not set BG1 biography for imported characters: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Exotic Weapons For Taerom: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Enemy items shatter: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Access Ulgoth's Beard west of Wyrm's Crossing only: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2600 // Prevent access to Durlag's Tower from adjacent areas: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2700 // Put Sword of Chaos +2 in Sarevok's inventory: 9 (14 Oct 09)
~SETUP-HARDTIMES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Hard Times v2 (BGT): 2.2 (BGT)
~SETUP-HARDTIMES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Hard Times: Ulcaster School Encounter: 2.2 (BGT)
~GBTHFKP/GBTHFKP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Thief Stronghold: v2.18
~SETUP-AJOCMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // AjocMod Weidu: v1.6.3
~SETUP-TTSQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tortured Soul Quest - WeiDU: v6
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Z-rated Adventure - an IM4 Non-Entry: v4
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Promise of a Troll: v4
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend: v4
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Under Her Spell: v4
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #4 // Forgery: v4
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Character Medley: v4
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // PlanarSphereMod v2.6c: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Planar Sphere Store: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Waukeen's Promenade Store: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Planar Sphere Return v2: v2.6c
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The curse of Mprolla the spammer
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #1 // The curse of Mprolla the cheater
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #2 // A large battle
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Underdark Mage Duel
~BWQUEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Black Rose Part I: Market Prices
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 8
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spellhold Gauntlet
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Irenicus Waiting in Spellhold
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Interjections for Spellhold Gauntlet (dialogue by Liam)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl, v5
~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II, v7
~FADINGPROMISES/SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises: 3
~1SYLM-SETUP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sylmar - Elves vs Orcs: v1.025 BWP Fix
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #1 // NPC Reactions (Aerie, Viconia, Jaheira, Anomen, Haer'Dalis, Keldorn)
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Azengaard Tactical Encounter (erebusant's revamp): v5
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enhanced Trademeet Crypt: v5
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enhanced Chateau Irenicus: v5
~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Encounters (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ghost Shadow Dragon: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grothgar the Red Dragon: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #8 // Curse of the Underground Shade Lord: v2.2.4
~SETUP-DOFD.TP2~ #0 #0 // DofD: v2
~IMPASYLUM/SETUP-IMPASYLUM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Asylum Mod for BG2:ToB
~IMPASYLUM/SETUP-IMPASYLUM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Spellhold Lich
~IMPASYLUM/SETUP-IMPASYLUM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Player Scripts
~SETUP-FIRKRAAG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Super Firkraag Mod for BG2
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Ritual
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Cult of the Unseeing Eye
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Harper Fight
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #3 // CoM Store 1
~SETUP-IMNESVALE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Imnesvale Mod -> Hard
~AM/AM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alex Macintosh PC Conversion by MTS
~BAGBONUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bonus Potioncase and Ammobelt to Deidre's store: v1.0.3
~SETUP-RGENIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ribald's Genie
~SETUP-BOM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Boards of Magick item pack!
~SETUP-BG2SOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Adds Items from Baldurs Gate to SoA -> Improved Mencar Pebblecrusher (Not so cheesy method)
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB): v6
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reign of Virtue (ToB): v6
~SETUP-HEARTWOOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Heart of the Wood (WeiDU-version): v6
~BW_HERBS_BG2/SETUP-BW_HERBS_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in for BG2 by Baronius: v1.0.4 BWP v8 Fix
~SETUP-VOLCANO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Volcano! Pack: v1.9
~SETUP-KWOLF.TP2~ #0 #0 // KWolf - new NPC (WeiDU): v1.1
~SETUP-MUNCHMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Munchmod: v2.7
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Girdle of Fortitude
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Patrick's Chainmail
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Weakened Cloak of Mirroring
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Replaced Crom Faeyr
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fixed Dragon Plate Armor
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Ring of Power
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Improved Anomen's Ring
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Weakened Celestial Fury
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // BG1 Ring of Wizardry
~SETUP-ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #0 // Rolles Safyer
~SETUP-ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #1 // Bag of Holding in Irenicus Dungeon
~RTTITEMPACK/RTTITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install RTT Item Pack? **The items are added to the "special" store of Ribald (Adventure's Mart, Waukeen's Promenade) available after SpellHold.**: v1
~RUAD/SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA): v23
~RUAD/SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB): v23
~TZSHOP01/SETUP-TZSHOP01.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Magnificient Magic Shop: v5
~ABYSTORE/ABYSTORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Unusual Oddities Shop
~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~CLIFFKEY/SETUP-CLIFFKEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // A Mod for the Orderly - Add a Keyring to Faerun! See readme for more details about the choices below. -> Consistency Plus version: v2
~SETUP-BLOODMORT.TP2~ #0 #0 // New Spell - Blood Of The Martyr: v4.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Additional merchant with new items: v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Interjections: v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tomes and manuals: v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #4 // Additional portraits: v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #5 // Lost item descriptions: v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #6 // Dragonsuit & Glory of Balduran (ToB): v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #7 // New racial enemies: v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #18 // Miscellaneous tweaks: v1.1
~SETUP-FOODMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Food and Herbal Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal): v1.02
~SETUP-RUPERT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rupert the Dye Merchant (for BG2 or TuTu/BGT)
~SETUP-ROTBARMORSET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Realm of the Bhaalspawn Armor Set
~STUFFOFTHEMAGI/SETUP-STUFFOFTHEMAGI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Stuff of the Magi: v4
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rod of Refuge
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Butter Knife of Balduran
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Hackmaster +12
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Scipio's Barrel
~BOLSA/BOLSA.TP2~ #1 #0 // Bolsa: v4
~SETUP-DARRON.TP2~ #1 #0 // Darron: v1.4
~NANSTEIN/NANSTEIN.TP2~ #2 #0 // Nanstein, Chief Mage Engineer of Mountain Sansimportance: Nanstein V1
~MHORAM.TP2~ #1 #0 // Mhoram NPC v1.2
~RECARGA.TP2~ #1 #0 // Recarga
~SETUP-ALCHEMY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Jan's Alchemy: v3
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #4 // Creslyn's BG2 Item Pack: v8
~MERSKSTORE/SETUP-MERSKSTORE.TP2~ #2 #0 // Mersetek: V1.1
~MYSTIGAN/SETUP-MYSTIGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Mystigan the Merchant(ToB Required)
~SETUP-BBBKBG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBBKBG1, BBBKBG2, BBBKBG3, BBBKBG4, BBBKBG5, BBBKBG6, BBBKBG7, BBBKBG8, BBBKBG9 - Book Bag
~SETUP-BBPBAG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBPBAG1, BBPBAG2, BBPBAG3, BBPBAG4, BBPBAG5, BBPBAG6, BBPBAG7, BBPBAG8, BBPBAG9 - Potion Bag
~SETUP-BBQUIV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBQUIV1, BBQUIV2, BBQUIV3, BBQUIV4, BBQUIV5, BBQUIV6, BBQUIV7, BBQUIV8, BBQUIV9 - Quiver
~SETUP-BBQUIvb script: v2.63
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v2.63
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #300 // Use Icewind Dale's Dimension Door animation: v2.63
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v2.63
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v2.63
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #303 // Give Shambling Mounds their proper soundset: v2.63
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v2.63
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v2.63
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #600 // Expanded temple services: v2.63
~SETUP-BARDSONG_BG2_IWD.TP2~ #2 #2 // Bard Song Switching Patch for TOB with Rogue ReBalancing Pack (No Lingering Songs)
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #0 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system core script
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #1 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system core skills
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #2 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system Added contents (Animal's "profession")
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #3 // NM-Relationship:Common teammates dialogue installation(MULTIG.D)
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #4 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system to the expansion of the original BG2 script.1
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #5 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system to the expansion of the original BG2 script.2
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #6 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system to the expansion of the original BG2 script.3
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #8 // NM-Relationship:The dialogue about TOB Part revision
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #9 // NM-Relationship:For the original "Ghost appearance NPC", "GENERAL" Part revision
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #10 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system core skills' hotkey "E"
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #7 // NM-Relationship:The dialogue about BG1 and BG2 part revision
~SETUP-NMRCPBP.TP2~ #2 #0 // The compatible mod between NM-Relationship and BPv177
~SETUP-NMRCPBP.TP2~ #2 #1 // The compatible mod between NM-Relationship and BPv177
~FULLPLATE/SETUP-FULLPLATE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Full Plate And Packing Steel: Between You And Harm (alternate armour system): v2
~FULLPLATE/SETUP-FULLPLATE.TP2~ #0 #102 // Full Plate And Packing Steel: Field Improvisation (convenience tweak, remove restrictions on combining protective items): v2
~FULLPLATE/SETUP-FULLPLATE.TP2~ #0 #204 // Full Plate And Packing Steel: Little He Knows Where a Foe May Lurk (everyone can backstab at x2, thieves/assassins do better): v2
~SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // BPSeries v3: v3.1
~SETUP-NMRF-PC.TP2~ #1 #0 // Install Macholy's Teammates fight scripts V2.5
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Drop Items on Frozen Death: v3
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Drop Items on Disintegration: v3
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Drop Items on Imprisonment: v3
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Drop Items on Petrification: v3
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Restore SoA Background Music for Promenade Cutscene: v3
~SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature XP Reduction -> Reduce to 50%
~SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quest XP Reduction -> Reduce to 50%
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #3 // XP for Spell Learning -> At 4% from your current configuration
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #8 // XP for Disarming Traps -> At 4% from your current configuration
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #13 // XP for Pick Pocket -> At 4% from your current configuration
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #16 // Installing files needed for the components of the group "Balancing XP and items of several mods"
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restore original BG1 creatures' XP and items -> Also remove SOME (partly random) overpowered custom items from other Mods
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #21 // Item and XP Balancing for 'Dark Side of the Sword Coast (v2.15)' -> Also randomly remove SOME overpowered custom items (will not affect quest relevanted items)
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #24 // Item and XP Balancing for 'Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (v1.70a)' -> Also randomly remove SOME overpowered custom items (will not affect quest relevanted items)
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #27 // Item and XP Balancing for 'Secret of Bone Hill (v2.40)' -> Also randomly remove SOME overpowered custom items (will not affect quest relevanted items)
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #30 // Item and XP Balancing for 'DrizztSaga (v1.0)' -> Also randomly remove SOME overpowered custom items (will not affect quest relevanted items)
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #105 // Change store buying prices -> Reduce to 50%: v3
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #180 // Change store selling prices -> Increase by 200%: v3
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #210 // Change gem and jewelry prices -> Reduce to 50%: v3
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #247 // Change quest gold rewards -> Reduce to 50%: v3
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #420 // Realistic random treasures -> Both 1 and 2 (no treasures lost): v3
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #500 // PnP Helmed and Battle Horrors: v3
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Randomise items -> Randomise with WeiDU. No items are lost: v2
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #10100 // Remove Protection from Undead scrolls from stores -> All scrolls from all stores: v2
~SETUP-CELESTIALES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Correcion a la animacion de las armas de devas y planotareos (Corrections of the animation of the weapon of devas and planetars) (Korrektur der Animation der Waffen der Devas und Planetare): v1.2
~SETUP-CELESTIALES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Sustitucion de los graficos de devas y planotareos rojos (Substitution of the creature graphics of the red devas and planetars) (Ersatz der Grafiken der roten Devas und Planetare): v1.2
~SETUP-CELESTIALES.TP2~ #0 #2 // Sustitucion de los graficos de devas y planotareos azules y de Solar (Substitution of the creature graphics of the blue devas and planetars and the solars) (Ersatz der Grafiken der blauen Devas, Planetare und Solarier): v1.2
~SETUP-LIGHTMAPS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Corrected lightmaps for BG TuTu/BGT/Baldur's Gate
~1PP_FEMALE_DWARVES/SETUP-1PP_FEMALE_DWARVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves -> Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves - Baldur's Gate II
~1PP_THIEVES_GALORE/SETUP-1PP_THIEVES_GALORE.TP2~ #0 #1 // 1ppv3: Unique Thief Avatars (patch) -> BGII - Unique Thief Avatars (patch)
~1PP_THIEVES_GALORE/SETUP-1PP_THIEVES_GALORE.TP2~ #0 #2 // 1ppv3: Unique Thief Avatars (content)
~1PP_THIEVES_GALORE/SETUP-1PP_THIEVES_GALORE.TP2~ #0 #3 // 1ppv3: Improved Improved Galactygon's Avatar Switching
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits for BG1(BGT): v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Portraits for BG2 and ToB: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Portraits for Dark Side of the Sword Coast: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Portraits for Northern Tales of the Sword Coast: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Alternate Portrait for Will Scarlet of NTotSC: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Portraits for Secret of Bone Hill: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Portraits for Stone of Askavar: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #300 // Portraits for BG1 Mini-Quests and Encounters: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #305 // Portraits for Lure of the Sirines Call: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Portraits for Grey Clan Episode I: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Portraits for The Darkest Day: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Alternate NPC-Portraits for The Darkest Day: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Portraits for Region of Terror: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1031 // Alternate NPC-Portraits for Region of Terror: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1310 // Portraits for Assassinations: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1320 // Portraits for Dungeon Crawl: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1330 // Portraits for Romantic Encounters: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1340 // Portraits for Big Picture: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Portraits for Amber NPC: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Alternate Portrait for Goo NPC: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Alternate Portrait for Kim NPC: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Alternate Female Charakter-Creation Portraits: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Alternate Male Character-Creation Potraits: v1.7
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate v7.1 - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons -> New Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...: v7.1
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v7.1
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB: v11
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any other components): v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tweak weapon proficiencies for some classes (a la Ashes of Embers and aVENGER's Rogue Rebalancing?: v1.2eib9
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience?: v1.2eib9
~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Music -> Full Baldur's Gate/Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal Music (WARNING: patches BGMain.exe)
~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #0 // generalized biffing: v1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Non-cumulative blindness effect (THAC0 malus): v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Enlarge tooltip scroll: v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Apply profsmax.2da restrictions on char creation (BGT): v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // "Scrollable" mage spellbook: v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #121 // "Scrollable" priest spellbook: v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Fix cure drunkeness effect (#164): v0.5.1
[/codebox]
There's a fine line between Genius and Madness... And I'm sure I could find it if my space hamster hadn't hidden my glasses.

#36 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:50 PM

Unfortunately the same thing has happend to my install.... No unique containers. :angry:

Not sure what happened with BWS but you should be ok installing Unique Containers after everything else, even the biffing. It doesn't modify all that many files (mainly just containers) so it's not likely to create any lag. Indeed, it might solve lag issues if you have any so-called "bottomless bags" because it has a fix for them (no such thing as "bottomless" in the engine so it makes any such bags it finds "nearly bottomless").

Tactic setup, removed Exnem & HHG

I thought they moved these to Expert, or removed them altogether... guess not :(.

Plus some module has REALLY screwed up the armour, don't know which yet but will find out.

Not sure, but it's probably either Item Revisions (modifies all items) or this:

~FULLPLATE/SETUP-FULLPLATE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Full Plate And Packing Steel: Between You And Harm (alternate armour system): v2

I haven't tried it, but I don't think it's a bad mod, just might not be for everyone.

Edit: maybe it's this?

Name=Unique Containers v2
Save=containers_v1.rar

Looks like a version discrepancy there - it is v2 now, and includes more translations also (Italian in addition to German and Spanish... should have a patch for French too if anyone wants it).

Edited by Miloch, 28 October 2009 - 09:53 PM.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#37 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:01 PM

Ok, maybe you can test this:

Start the BWS again, go on to the selection-screen.
Check if you see the container-mod. -- This is important - mods that are not listed cannot be selected.
After the selection is ended, the mods you have selected are detected.
If they don't exist > No download > no extraction > no installation. (So far as I understand, that happended here).
The backup-thingy should start. Exit.

Look at BiG World Setup\Config\Chapter.ini. Look for [24.01.]. It should look like this:
[24.01.]
Setup=SETUP-CONTAIN.exe
Tag=GRAPHIC, PORTRAIT AND SOUND MODS
AComp=0
BComp=0
(I had just forgotten that you need this to display the chapters... so this is another point where you can have errors...)

Look at BiG World Setup\Config\User.ini. Look for [Current]-section and check for setup-contain.exe XYZ.
If you don't see anything at the beginning, please zip a complete BWS-folder and upload it here or somewhere else.

Edited by dabus, 28 October 2009 - 11:11 PM.

#38 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:28 AM

Okay here is the whole Big World Setup folder

Attached Files

#39 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:13 PM

Ok, I think I got it,

It seems like your system was offline for a short amount of time or your firewall did blocked something.
As a fact, the file that contains the updated link-info was missing.
When the program was not able to fetch another file, it tried to update the link-info-file.
After that, there is no additional check if the file exists.
As a default, it returns the string "manual".
This was found in the mod.ini for the following setups/chapters:

SETUP-ATWEAKS.exe 23.12.
setup-bardsong_bg2_iwd.exe 23.13.
setup-nmr-v1.5.exe 23.14.
SETUP-BPSERIES.exe 23.16.
setup-nmrf-pc.exe 23.17.
P5TWEAKS.exe 23.18.
SETUP-BP-BALANCER.exe 23.20.
SETUP-CONTAIN.exe 24.01.

Since these are at one block, I came to the conclusion that your pc may have been down -- or your firewall had some issues. So I'll add another check to suppress the update if the file is still missing.

Ok, update is available.
Can someone please confirm if the download works? It does for me...

Edited by dabus, 29 October 2009 - 12:39 PM.

#40 Drewkey

Drewkey
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:48 PM

Can someone please confirm if the download works? It does for me...

Tested it and it works for me :cheers:

Install of Unique Containers fails though :(
I think it's nothing to do with BWP though, I think it's my install that's hosed...
Relevant bit of SETUP-CONTAIN.DEBUG
[cbsoumjr.dlg.DLG] loaded
[cbsoumjr.dlg] created from [CBSOUMJR.DLG.DLG]

[action list near line 33, column 2 of cbsoumjr.dlg] PARSE WARNING at line 34 column 1-34
Near Text: )
	Not enough arguments to [GiveItemCreate]. Recovering.
Adding CBSOUMJR.DLG to internal list of available DLGs
[CBSOUMJR.DLG.DLG] saved	186 states, 237 trans, 21 strig, 48 ttrig, 34 actions
Copied [cbsoumjr.dlg] to [override/cbsoumjr.dlg]
Copying and patching 5 files ...ERROR locating resource for 'COPY'Resource [bag04c.sto] not found in KEY file:	[./chitin.key]Stopping installation because of error.Stopping installation because of error.Stopping installation because of error.ERROR Installing [Unique icons and names], rolling back to previous stateWill uninstall  44 files for [CONTAIN/SETUP-CONTAIN.TP2] component 10.

Will probably have to do yet another reinstall :doh:

Edited by Drewkey, 29 October 2009 - 03:51 PM.

There's a fine line between Genius and Madness... And I'm sure I could find it if my space hamster hadn't hidden my glasses.