Photo

Multiclassed Multikit Builder Mod [experimental]

377 replies to this topic

#361 Crevs Daak

Crevs Daak

me orc duh duh

• 80 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:41 AM

Everything other then thief skill points seems to work however.

This is likely because the mod is not made to edit the EE specific skillpoint table the game now uses. And you couldn't either select the kit from the kit tables ... but that's not a problem in this mod as it's given by a script that can by pass the games ruleset....
To fix that, the mod needs to add the use of this:

So if the made kit contains a thief, it needs at least these lines:
LAF fl#add_kit_ee
  STR_VAR
    kit_name = <---- set the user defined value
    thiefskl = ~40 20~ <-- for example
END

Imp, remember I wrote the tutorial on how to use that library. Also, it does, or at least it should, since I probably broke the function last time I fixed something (dammit!). I'll look into it.
I will provide You with debug files for EET but first I would like to ask You to check something else. I just tried to create F/M/T on fresh BG2EE install.  No mods, latest version. Ken/Normal Mage/Swash doesn't install because of known error with clab:
"Cannot append column-wise because there are 13 lines in clabfi01.2da but I was only given 11 things to append" (removing xp cap would help I think)
Ken/Ilusionist/Swash install no problem. Kit is given in game no problem. I level up... no thief points to invest in skills.. i level up again... nothing..
Everything other then thief skill points seems to work however.

The "Cannot append column-wise" bug is on my to-do list. Fixing it is hard, but I'll get around it.

#362 Crevs Daak

Crevs Daak

me orc duh duh

• 80 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:21 PM

Sup everyone! New version because I fixed everything (that wasn't either impossible or worthless). https://github.com/C...ses/tag/v0.27.8
For the list of changes look at the readme, there's a link to it in the link above. If you need to download WeiDU, there are links in the previous page. I'm too lazy and hungry right now.

#363 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You LIVE.

• 3968 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:40 PM

For the ease of PC users, I have uploaded of the v0.27.8 with included weidu.exe(v240.00) directly to this post. All credits go still to Chevs Daak of course.
Attached File  m7multikit-0.27.8.zip   1.43MB   37 downloads

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#364 ALIEN

ALIEN
  • 690 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:19 AM

And it works with Faiths and Powers kits!  :Tasty: Thank you  :cheers:

If you wanna make enemies try to change something...

BiG World Setup

Guide/FAQ | Download | Changelog | Twitter

Infinity Engine Game Launcher - tool for fixing *.ini files and registry entries for Infinity Engine games like BG, BG II, IWD, IWD II and Planescape:Torment

#365 -Nameless-

-Nameless-

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:04 AM

I'm trying to use this with BG2EE v2.3 and it appears to work, except I don't ever receive HLAs. I tried Kensai-Mage-Assassin and Wizard Slayer-Mage-Swashbuckler and both have the same behavior. Removing the multi-kit before level up allows picking HLAs as normal. I have no other mods installed. Any ideas?

#366 Crevs Daak

Crevs Daak

me orc duh duh

• 80 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:37 PM

Fixed. Thanks.

DL link
Get WeiDU from http://www.weidu.org/~thebigg/

Edited by Crevs Daak, 25 March 2017 - 03:38 PM.

#367 -Piter-

-Piter-

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:57 AM

"WARNING: possible missing EVALUATE_BUFFER in"

https://www.dropbox....IKIT.DEBUG?dl=0

Does that mean something is wrong? It is EET installed by Big World Setup slightly modified "recomended" selection

#368 Crevs Daak

Crevs Daak

me orc duh duh

• 80 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:24 PM

"WARNING: possible missing EVALUATE_BUFFER in"

https://www.dropbox....IKIT.DEBUG?dl=0

Does that mean something is wrong? It is EET installed by Big World Setup slightly modified "recomended" selection
Nah, it's just a warning that I have no idea where it is coming from. tbh I could edit the code to avoid it but it works fine as-is so I'm not touching it.

#369 -Piter-

-Piter-

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:53 AM

There is still error somewhere. I just tried both 0.27.9 and 0.27.8 version creating Kensai/Mage/Swashbuckler and Kensai/Ilusionist/Swasbuckler and either using base HLA table or creating custom one. Still no HLA gained at level up. 

EET Instalation

#370 -Piter-

-Piter-

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:13 AM

In every case hero gains "scribe scrolls" ability once when reaching 3000000xp

#371 The Imp

The Imp

• 3968 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:24 AM

Have you tried a few more levels up ?
As you might have installed a mod that ups the MULTI class HLA acquirement level. You can open the LUNUMAB.2da and find what those actually are in YOUR game.

Edited by The Imp, 09 April 2017 - 02:24 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#372 -piter-

-piter-

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:33 AM

I tried all the way to level 50. Also without applying kits (plain f/m/t) it work as it should be. 

#373 Crevs Daak

Crevs Daak

me orc duh duh

• 80 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:12 AM

Do you have aTweaks installed?
There is still error somewhere. I just tried both 0.27.9 and 0.27.8 version creating Kensai/Mage/Swashbuckler and Kensai/Ilusionist/Swasbuckler and either using base HLA table or creating custom one. Still no HLA gained at level up.

EET Instalation
Fixed. Now I've tested it.
Get WeiDU from http://www.weidu.org/~thebigg/
And the mod from here.

Edited by Crevs Daak, 11 April 2017 - 08:13 AM.

#374 -Piter-

-Piter-

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:21 AM

Thanks a lot. You just made my day ;) Working as intended. You were also right about aTweaks I didn't thought of that ;)

#375 The Imp

The Imp

• 3968 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:09 PM

Fixed. Now I've tested it.
Get ...
Or if you are really lazy, like someone is... points at the picture next to his post.

Attached Files

Edited by The Imp, 15 April 2017 - 12:10 PM.

#376 -Piter-

-Piter-

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:07 AM

New bug. I created dwarven Archer/Latchander Cleric. No to hit/damage bonuses from archer levels for slings. Also there is another minor bug. Mod can't enforce archer/cleric proficiency restrictions. It allows all weapons/styles as per normal plain ranger.  It should be 3* dual wielding, 2* slings, 1* everything else. Btw item restriction are in place and working. 

#377 Crevs Daak

Crevs Daak

me orc duh duh

• 80 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:38 PM

New bug. I created dwarven Archer/Latchander Cleric. No to hit/damage bonuses from archer levels for slings. Also there is another minor bug. Mod can't enforce archer/cleric proficiency restrictions. It allows all weapons/styles as per normal plain ranger.  It should be 3* dual wielding, 2* slings, 1* everything else. Btw item restriction are in place and working. 
Could you please post your WeiDU.log? Is it vanilla? Which game?

#378 -Piter-

-Piter-

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:29 PM

https://www.dropbox....7O7UpPX16a?dl=0

It is EET I uploaded all logs including BGIEE.

Reply to this topic