Paladins of Faerun Kitpack

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 -DarkAngelGenesis-

-DarkAngelGenesis-

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:33 PM

Hello everyone. Please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place or if this topic has already been discussed.

I am searching for the Paladins of Faerun kitpack. Every single site with a link to it is down. Does this exist anywhere or is it now one of those mods that are no longer available and I am out of luck? It looked interesting and I wanted to try it out.

Thank you.

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:03 AM

There's a link somewhere around here to the latest version on a Polish forum, but kinda hard to find without a working search function. Someone should just mirror all the teambg mods over here or IEGMC or both already. It's not like all two mod authors are going to object (hey, at least their mods will be available *somehow* :P).

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#3 DarkAngelGenesis

DarkAngelGenesis
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:34 AM

Do you mean this site?

http://pof.sigil.cz/en/about/

I know that is not a polish site. If there is one, could someone please send me the link? This looks like the official site, but alas all the links are down.

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:23 AM

Here's the v5, yes it says v4 inside, but what ever:

Attached Files

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#5 RYUchan

RYUchan
  • 99 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:31 AM

@DarkAngelGenesis

Well on the site you mentioned I digged a bit and found this http://www.sigil.cz/...faerun-kitpack/ I checked the link it works ok for me. Hope it helps.

EDIT: Oh Jarno has already given you the link. Btw on the link I gave it's also v4 at least in the readme.

Edited by RYUchan, 15 July 2010 - 07:34 AM.

#6 DarkAngelGenesis

DarkAngelGenesis
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:44 PM

Thank you everyone! I appreciate your help.

#7 dannyb1166

dannyb1166
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:38 PM

Trying to get these from the big world tactics downloader, have all the rest, The links are all daed as far as i can see. The ones that you kind people ahve posted won't work with bw
VolcanicArmouryV1.0.rar
Lester_NPC_v0.9.zip
wikaede_v34.rar
Kariv1-3b.rar
LongerRoad_v1.5.1.zip
Nikita101.rar
Shed\'s Mods 1.03.exe
PoF_Kitpack_V5.rar

#8 Daulmakan

Daulmakan

Comfortably numb

• 1065 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:50 PM

Shed\'s Mods 1.03

http://www.shsforums...ds&showfile=755

item_pack.jpg   Drows.jpg

#9 -Scol-

-Scol-

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:32 PM

I've run into strange problem with this mod - Dervish song affects everyone. It may be enemy standing near me or ally on the other side of map - they are all damaged ( and turns hostile, i lose reputation, and can't follow the storyline cause Gorion is angry :D ). Is there any fix to this problem?