Progress Report

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#81 Daulmakan

Daulmakan

Comfortably numb

• 1065 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

The quest that was originally intended for Haer'Dalis was relatively involved and needed a bunch of new areas, and I barely have the time to code a simple romance let alone a proper quest. :(

Really? The Gaider recollection of it that I know doesn't mention any new areas, only vanilla ones (Balthis' house in Bridge, Jail in Government, store in the Promenade, shadow thief guild in Docks).

item_pack.jpg   Drows.jpg

#82 -Speil-

-Speil-

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:22 PM

hello, popping to see progress it's amazing that this is finally being done :cheers: ...they really short ended the bg2 players when it came to romances even the fem one clingy, jaheira was a good one i liked it but viconia relly to much of a B to really bother with and...anomen is a special kind of anoyying heh i cant wait to install the haer'dalis romance mod :hug:

#83 -Speil-

-Speil-

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:24 PM

oh and i loved the sarevok romance hehe he loves his goddess 8)

#84 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:21 PM

Just wanted to say a genuine THANK YOU! to all the encouraging posts the last few pages. I'm the queen of awkward when it comes to accepting kind words, but every time someone says they're looking forward to the mod it's really a huge shot of inspiration for me. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! :wub:

Another update of sorts: Another talk down and working on a lovetalk right now. I'm hoping to get a lot done this weekend because the weather is inhumanly boiling hot here and there's no way I'm moving more than the ten steps or so it takes me to get to my kitchen for water for the next three days. ;) So let's hope my muse stays motivated.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#85 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:31 AM

Note that if you need an area, I may try to prepare something for you :) I'm at your service :)
But if adding a quest would be just to include a quest, without any other reason...

...however, if you need some help, let me know :)

#86 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:14 AM

Thank you! I really appreciate the offer. :) When I'm done with the writing, I'll take a look at what's there and see if it's something I'm interested in adding to the mod.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#87 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:46 AM

Sure! Then if you're interested in any part, then let me know what kind of area I should prepare :)
Cheers and keep doing what you're great at! :)

#88 Agashi

Agashi
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:01 AM

*Wiggles* SO excited! Glad to see that mod progress is cruising along...
"What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." - Billy Madison

#89 -Iavasechui-

-Iavasechui-

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:57 AM

Haer'Dalis had a cut quest? Could someone give me the details? ^_^;

#90 -Speil-

-Speil-

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

All i even heard was that there was a quest that didnt make the final cut and was scraped..something about Haer'Dalis being accussed of murder <_<

#91 Daulmakan

Daulmakan

Comfortably numb

• 1065 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

http://forums.pocket...index.php/topic,248.0.html

item_pack.jpg   Drows.jpg

#92 -HAPPY-

-HAPPY-

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:43 PM

All i even heard was that there was a quest that didnt make the final cut and was scraped..something about Haer'Dalis being accussed of murder <_<

I thought he was just accused of stealing a bust of Sune?

#93 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:14 PM

I suspect if Aeryn were to add a quest, she would probably want to write her own. This isn't really the topic to discuss it, though. :)

For those interested, I've just started to script up SoA, so there's some progress on the coding front.

#94 -Speil-

-Speil-

Posted 27 August 2011 - 08:56 PM

I thought he was just accused of stealing a bust of Sune?

Your probably right like i said it's what i heard if im wrong the it's cool :whistling:

#95 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:12 AM

SoA update: I'll just leave this right here... :D It's not finished! So don't get too crazy. But it's coming along nicely. ;)
Posted Image

ToB update: Finished a lovetalk and another PID. Will probably be distracted by SoA alpha testing for a bit, but that's to be expected.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#96 Iavasechui

Iavasechui
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:50 AM

Amazing!! I can't wait to see this!! ^_^

#97 -Viconia-

-Viconia-

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:39 PM

Pardon me while I swoon with delight!!! :wub:

#98 Agashi

Agashi
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

ToB update: Finished a lovetalk and another PID. Will probably be distracted by SoA alpha testing for a bit, but that's to be expected.

I think I can almost glimpse the light at the end of the tunnel!

Oh my dear, sweet sparrow... :devil: what fun we will have...
"What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." - Billy Madison

#99 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:56 AM

Update: Finished up another lovetalk, PID and a few other random bits. Gathered some beta testers for the very imminent SoA testing. ;) And everything is going swimmingly.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#100 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:31 PM

Update: Beta testing is in progress. :) I'm taking a little rest from ToB writing because I don't want to burn myself out and I want to focus on making the SoA bits as smooth as humanly possible.

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship