Thac0 and Saving Throw Question

Help Saving throw Thac0 Baldurs Gate

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 EnnoA.D.

EnnoA.D.
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:14 PM

Hi I have a couple questions. First off is there any way to see enemies stats like AC,THAC0,Hp? Second, is a spell allows a "neg" saving throw does it allow that only or can a "1/2" saving be applied as well or is just what it allows only? I don't if that makes any sense, but anyways I'm a noob to this stuff and Im kinda confused. Appreciate any help, Thanks!

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

You can look at creatures' stats with a decent game editor like DLTCEP or Near Infinity. As for half-damage if you save, you can look at the .spl files too. Typically, they apply two effects - 1/2 the damage no matter what and 1/2 if you fail the saving throw for the sorts of spells I think you're talking about.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle