Can we rename this forum please?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#21 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:25 AM

Azazello's ideas are nice but they may require too much moving threads around while a simple name change seems fairly easy (I'm no forum moderator and I'm wondering what happens to thread links when forum name is modified~) and less time consuming.
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#22 Suslik

Suslik

Investigator

• 500 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:49 AM

Seems logical to me as well.

[offtop]btw nice new avatar, Beleg33[/offtop]

#23 Anduin Shadow Mantle

Anduin Shadow Mantle
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:58 AM

Okay...

How many Yays do we need for a name change? 10? 20? 30? 100? 1000?

We have 10ish bods now (including don't minds and people wanting even bigger changes... ) who want a name change.

Yay or Nay to a name change... just add a reply below.

#24 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

Yay! :P

#25 Anduin Shadow Mantle

Anduin Shadow Mantle
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:22 AM

Okay. Back from a two week vacation and... No more yays...

Hmmm... Seem to be flogging a dead horse here. :wall:

Lots of yays but I don't think anyone is really that bothered... Oh well...

#26 ScuD

ScuD
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 12:06 PM

Aye, change it. It will make more sense.

#27 -Hurricane-

-Hurricane-
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:50 PM

@ People in charge
You know we're gonna keep bumping this thread forever unless you change the name, right? :P Just rename it "BWP and Mega Mod Help" as suggested in the first post.
Oh, and while we're at it, here's another suggestion. If possible, you should abandon the alphabetical order of the subforums and move the BWP/Mega Mod entry up the ladder to be the very first of the subforums. I guarantee the amount of people with BWP questions mistakenly posting in the Big Picture and BGT subforums will drop by 84.71 percent. :D

#28 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

I started a trend here, though I believe it's not the first time this is requested. I think the confusion with posting in BP or BGT forums is because of the acronyms and the old case of BP being the megamod amalgamer (if that makes sense to anyone but me

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#29 Anduin Shadow Mantle

Anduin Shadow Mantle
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

Please... someone... Put in a new item called "Belegs Staff of Amalgamer." It should cast a confusion spell on the pc and all npc's on the map...

Anyway. Bump the thread to the top again. We want to change the name to BWP and Megamod help. It just makes sense. Give us a Yay!

Could we put in another item please. How about "The Mace of Sense", casts clarity on striking.

EDIT: I knew what you meant Beleg :D

Edited by Anduin Shadow Mantle, 14 August 2012 - 09:57 AM.

#30 Dakk

Dakk
  • 398 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:18 AM

Yay :whistling:

#31 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:06 AM

Fishystick! :fish: (I mean YAY!... I mean BUMP!)

Edited by Lollorian, 18 August 2012 - 06:10 AM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#32 TDouglas

TDouglas

Unwashed Wildling

• 121 posts

Donator

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

I'll vote Yay as well ... I think I'm about the only one left who still does manual installs these days :lol2:

#33 Theon

Theon
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:48 AM

I unearthed my password to give a yay.
So Yay!

#34 Malatar

Malatar
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:56 PM

I'd vote for a name change as well...

Also, to the people who've picked up the Big World Setup program... From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! The .bat file worked well enough, but if you have a lot of choices it's so much easier to set it up once in BWS and then save my selection for some other time. Anyway, I'm grateful, and very appreciative.

#35 Dakk

Dakk
  • 398 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:18 AM

I think I'm about the only one left who still does manual installs these days :lol2:

I'm also guilty of that...

#36 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:18 AM

I think I'm about the only one left who still does manual installs these days :lol2:

I'm also guilty of that...

If doing manual installs is wrong, I don't wanna be right!

#37 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:57 AM

So thats 5 wanting a name change... (Although maybe a post to confirm from Miloch and Ascension64 would be safer than assuming!)

Heh, I didn't know anyone was waiting for a response from me (didn't even look at this yet for that matter). Maybe SHS should implement the "name dropping" type of thing the BGEE board has (though IP.Board probably doesn't have it). Anyway, I agree this should probably be the BiG World Project/Megamod forum or something. It *might* keep folks from posting BWP questions in the BP forum. (For what it's worth, I think horred or someone also suggested renaming BP a while back, but I don't think that will happen.)

Also, maybe appoint some more subforum admins who are actually still active would be nice (can't claim I am much, but certainly no one's seen seanus for ages?) so that people can actually move posts where they belong once in a while. There's a whole slew of posts in the BP forum that have nothing to do with it and should've been moved to the BWP/megamod forum ages ago.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#38 Anduin Shadow Mantle

Anduin Shadow Mantle
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:48 AM

Miloch... Was that a Yay! :lol2: or a Nay :crying:

I think Beleg offered the idea to avoid those posts in the wrong place in the first place. Apparently an 84.71 drop in mistaken posts will result, but I reckon its closer to 85%... :ermm:

EDIT: How many more posts do we need? Or is this gonna be a lingering ghost thread that haunts the page for ALL ETERNITY!!! BwaBwahahaha!!

Edited by Anduin Shadow Mantle, 23 August 2012 - 07:50 AM.

#39 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:57 AM

I think that's a yay :P

#40 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:05 AM

He said "I agree this should probably be the BiG World Project/Megamod forum or something" so its definitely a yay :P .