Photo

Bug & Typo Reports

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#81 -Tuchulu-

-Tuchulu-

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:18 PM

That did shut him up, thank you! Great mod, by the way, I like how many layers the character has, and the lore that went behind his personality. Is he an adaptation of a PnP character?

#82 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:36 AM

Glad you're enjoying him!

A very, very loose adaptation, maybe. I'd been planning a Moonsea character for a game that fell through, so I was kind of like, "Well, I might as well use these sourcebooks for something." Not being level 1 opened up a lot of new possibilities, though.

#83 -kitasemuatanah-

-kitasemuatanah-

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:44 AM

Hi there! Having the same problem as Tuchulu and now it's okay. Thank you. A good mod. Quite different from the others. Midway through Soa hoping to stick with Adrian till the end of Tob. Thanks again for a very interesting mod!

#84 -Anna-

-Anna-

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:43 AM

Hello, please help me!

I have just finished Adrian's quest but after killing Tanya he thanks me and... repeats the dialogue all the time. I tried getting him killed and resurrected again later but the same... no matter what answer I choose the talk starts all over again. I like Adrian very much and I'd really like to finish his quest! I have installed version 2.2

#85 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

Hmm, that was supposed to be fixed in version 2.2, but it looks like something's off.

Did you side with Bodhi? If not, I've broken it even further instead of fixing it.

Opening the console and typing this should fix it:

SetGlobal("rh#DamarovQuest","GLOBAL",9) AddexperienceParty(21250)

#86 -Anna-

-Anna-

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:24 AM

Thank you for your quick answer! I did't side with Bodhi, I have to meet her but I decided to do Adrian's quest first. Could you tell me how can I open the console and where to type this?

#87 -Anna-

-Anna-

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:17 AM

Edit: I opened the console and typed, but nothing happened, there was written lua: call expression not a function Active Stack: Active Stack: 

is there anything else I can do?

#88 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 04:42 PM

Copying and pasting:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("rh#DamarovQuest","GLOBAL",9) AddexperienceParty(21250)

...ought to work. If not, you can use Shadowkeeper to set the variable rh#DamarovQuest to 9.

I've taken a look at the coding, and it seems like now the bug is showing up when you don't have Jaheira around, so I'm uploading a new version to hopefully fix the problem for real this time. (Tthis means that grabbing Jaheira for a minute is a solution too if she's still around.)

#89 -Anna-

-Anna-

Posted 16 July 2014 - 04:57 AM

Yes! Having Jaheira back solved the problem! Thank you :)

#90 -Anna-

-Anna-

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:19 AM

Now I can talk to him etc... but I have one more question: Is the romance possible when my main character is an elf? If not, is there any way to change race without starting a new game?

#91 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:46 AM

He doesn't like elves, no. You could change your race with Shadowkeeper, though the romance has probably already set at this point, so it wouldn't do much good. Using the console to jump start the romance is probably the best option right now. Just type in CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("rh#AdrianRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)

#92 -Anna-

-Anna-

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

And it works! :D

#93 Heartwarder

Heartwarder
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:28 PM

@Rhaella

I have a problem with the missing NPC... that I should talk to her to continue Adrian quest.

The Cyrist doesn't show up in the Five Flagon Inn, second floor left first room.

(Or may be I'm in the wrong location... I'm not sure.)

If it's a bug, can you give me the GlobalVariable command to summon her there?

Thanks.

#94 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:00 PM

The most common problem I've seen there is that one of the spies - the one in that other Bridge District bar - goes invisible and is still alive.

What is the value of rh#DamarovQuest"? It should be at 6 to summon her. You seem to be in the right place.

#95 Heartwarder

Heartwarder
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:30 AM

The most common problem I've seen there is that one of the spies - the one in that other Bridge District bar - goes invisible and is still alive.

What is the value of rh#DamarovQuest"? It should be at 6 to summon her. You seem to be in the right place.

Thanks! It works! :new_thumbs:

It's time to continue the Adrian story and romance....

I hope it's hot enough. :lol2:

#96 -Anna-

-Anna-

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:24 AM

Hi, there is this weird thing... it's not really a big problem but it's interesting: I have a romance with Adrian that started a looong time ago and now, in ToB while still in a relationship with him I started flirting with Sarevok. And when I talk to the Gorion wraith in the Forest of Mir, instead of someone from Adrian's past Tamoko appears... it wouldn't be a problem but when I kick Sarevok out still Tamoko appears... and since she has no one to talk to another one comes.. and another and another... I end up with lots of Tamoko shadows and the fight does not begin... why is this happening?

...I have to add that this Adrian mod is great!!! It's the reason I started playing ToB

#97 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:37 AM

I'm glad you're enjoying it. =)

So that looks like it's a bug with the Sarevok mod, actually. Looking at the scripting, it seems like Tamoko is scripted to show up as long as you're in a romance with Sarevok, regardless of whether or not Sarevok is in the party.

If you set LS#SarevokRomanceActive to 3 until you've finished the scene, it should get you past Tamoko.

#98 Anna

Anna
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:14 AM

Yes, that's what I did, it was the only thing that worked :)

#99 -Ajnos-

-Ajnos-

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:19 PM

In ToB and at Saradush Adrian keeps trying to start a convo, but whever he does all that comes up is the PID. Which seems appropriately passive-aggressive, but probably not what is supposed to happen.

#100 -Ajnos-

-Ajnos-

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:04 AM

It stops when I lower rep. He's LN and in Saradush it's too easy to get Rep points. He stops at 16 and initiates the PID once it gets to 18. I installed the G3 "Happy Patch - NPCs never leave" so that might be it. Idk.

In ToB and at Saradush Adrian keeps trying to start a convo, but whever he does all that comes up is the PID. Which seems appropriately passive-aggressive, but probably not what is supposed to happen.