Bug & Typo Reports

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#61 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

The BG2 Tweak Pack (Download it here) contains a happy patch which ensures all alignments are happy at any rep. I always run with this component - it saves a lot of bother.

#62 -Kristi-

-Kristi-

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:10 PM

Hey, I have Adrian installed with BG2EE and everyone was going great.  I started on his quest.  I just killed three of the bad guys, including the one that disappears, but I CAN NOT find the one in the copper coronet.  At least, that's where my journal tells me she is, so I can't finish the quest.  Any help would be greatly appreciated since I love this character so much!

#63 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:23 PM

Have you looked in the back near where Madam Nin is? She should be there.

#64 -Kristi-

-Kristi-

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

I did look there, but didn't see her.  However I saw another person had the issue and he just used cluaconsole to add her, that's what I did, but now adrian is on repeat with the talk right after killing tanya and her goons.  i have to keep main char away from him or he just keeps doing it no matter what i say!

#65 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:32 PM

Hmm. Have you by any chance already sided with Bodhi? It looks like there's a bit of broken coding there if you are, which oddly has never come up before!

If that's the case, use the console to set:

SetGlobal("rh#DamarovQuest","GLOBAL",9) AddexperienceParty(21250)

...and you should be fine.

#66 Knkelch

Knkelch
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:54 PM

Hmm. Have you by any chance already sided with Bodhi? It looks like there's a bit of broken coding there if you are, which oddly has never come up before!

If that's the case, use the console to set:

...and you should be fine.

So that totally worked.  THANK YOU!

#67 -Kristi-

-Kristi-

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:42 PM

I don't know why I'm having so many issues with this mod, I'm not that great with modding so maybe I'm just doing something wrong.  I have not gotten into the romance with him yet, we've had several talks but nothing has really happened.  It says I'm at talks # 45 adrian likes pc is at 3 and adrian romance check is at 1.  I've tried tweaking these and using some in game cheats to speed things up but to no avail.  I'm on my original save...I'm out of spellhold already and have no idea what to do.  There's not much online about this so I'd appreciate any help I can get.

#68 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:06 PM

The romance check you're looking at is almost certainly the one that means a romance can start (i.e., you've met racial requirements, etc.), not that it has started. You actually need to get the variable of him liking the PC up to 4, so you went down the friendship path instead of the romance one.

Technically, if you wanted to still try the romance with this playthrough, you could reset a bunch of variables manually and try again, but at this point, it'd probably be safer to either finish the game as is or start over.

If you do want to try to salvage a romance on this playthrough, the easiest way would be using the console to:

SetGlobal("rh#AdrianRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)

SetGlobal("rh#AdrianTalks","GLOBAL",14)

That will take you back to where the two paths branch off. It'll be a bit repetitive in the beginning, and I'm not 100% certain that being late in the game won't cause a problem somewhere, but it's an option.

#69 -Cassiopeia-

-Cassiopeia-

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:08 AM

It's possible this is just me being paranoid or missing something, but I'm about 3 hours into gameplay with Adrian, and haven't had a talk yet. The PID is all there, and he's bantering with everyone fine, but I haven't had one talk from him yet. Is that normal, do I need special circumstances to start it, or is there something I've messed up? Only action that he commented much on was that couple's mini-mini-quest in the Crooked Crane (I disagreed with him, if that's relevant).

I checked the variables, neither AdrianRomanceActive nor AdrianTalks are there. RH#AdrianRomanceCheck and RH#FirstTalk are both set to 1.

Just to check, I tried CLUAConsole:AdvanceRealTime, and it didn't cause anything to trigger either (despite my getting to crazy variables, like "500000").

#70 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:30 AM

The first talk triggers in an inn, so if you haven't rested in one, that would be causing the problem. Also, if you're playing BG2EE (or I think just a really fast computer), sometimes it skips the at-rest talks, so resting multiple times should trigger it if it doesn't work immediately.

If it still won't work, you can just set rh#AdrianTalks to 2 manually and force-talk him.

#71 RedGhost

RedGhost
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:42 AM

Don't know for sure if this has something to do with the mod, but whenever I go to free Viconia, she vanishes. I get the angry mob attacks you dialogue on screen, but they don't become hostile. I saw a snippet once of a comment from Adrian when you first enter the area, but only on one attempt at freeing Viconia. Otherwise I get the normal burn the drow from the heretics, followed by Viconia saying "Thank you, sir. It was the least that a conscientious citizen could do" then she vanishes with no one becoming hostile.

I've never had the problem before, and the Adrian mod is the only new one I have installed ( :D looking forward to playing it out).

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name ->] Component Name [ : Version]
// Recently Uninstalled: ~ADRIAN/SETUP-ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adrian for BGII: v2.1
// Recently Uninstalled: ~ADRIAN/SETUP-ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Crossmod Content: v2.1
~ADRIAN/SETUP-ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adrian for BGII: v2.1
~ADRIAN/SETUP-ADRIAN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Crossmod Content: v2.1
~HAERDALISROMANCE/HAERDALISROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Romance (SoA & ToB): v2
~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Edwin Romance: v2.0.3
~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore Edwin's BG1 portrait: v2.0.3
~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Edwin flirts: v2.0.3
~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6

If that's relevant at all, let me know if there's something else for me to add. Any help is appreciated.

#72 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:36 AM

It's not the mod itself, but it does look like something strange happened to your installation. (Those "recently uninstalled" lines should not still be there, so that's never a good sign.) I'd wipe the installation and restart. You could probably salvage the saved game, since you only have four mods installed. Just make sure to reinstall them in exactly the same order.

#73 RedGhost

RedGhost
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:10 PM

Did a full reinstall and started a new game, seems to have fixed it. Weeeird.

#74 -Lima-

-Lima-

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:43 AM

Loving Adrian so far! The only problem I seem to be getting at the moment is I have got to LOVETALK 19 and seem to be going down the relationship path but Adrian keeps trying to talk to me but when he does I just get his PID dialog instead of what should be the next LOVETALK. I have tried changing the talk to 18 and 20 and I then get the previous/next talk but following that he still comes up to me to talk and gives me the PID dialog. It can get a bit annoying trying to shoo him away hehe!

#75 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:27 PM

Could you go to Shadowkeeper and find me the values of all of the other RH# variables? Something is failing to trigger properly, but it's definitely not the lovetalk.

#76 -Lima-

-Lima-

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:27 AM

Sure they are:

ADKEL 1

ADRCYRICIST 1

ADREDWIN1 1

ADREDWIN2 1

ADREDWIN3 1

ADREDWIN4 1

ADREYE3 1

ADRIANANOMEN 1

ADRIANDAMAROVSPYTIMER 1153472

ADRIANDAMAROVTIMER 307772

ADRIANEARLYEXPO 1

ADRIANEDWIN3 1

ADRIANEDWINTALKTIMER 331472

ADRIANEMBARLJOB 2

ADRIANHEXXATCHALLEGE 2

ADRIANHEXXATROMANCETIMER 514616

ADRIANINITIATE 2

ADRIANJAHEIRA3 8

ADRAINJAHERIA8 2

ADRIANJAHERIATALKTIMER 559643

ADRIANJOINED 1

ADRIANLIKESPC 5

ADRIANROMANCEACTIVE 1

ADRIANROMANCECHECK 1

ADRIANSPAWNTIMER 244972

ADRIANTALKS 19

ADRIANTALKSTIMER 537101

ADRIANTANYAFIVEFLAGONS 2

ADRIANZHENT 1

ADRINSPECT1 1

ADRJAHARPERS1A 1

ADRJAHARPERS2A 1

ADRJAEXZAR 1

ADRLEHTINAN 1

ADRLUCETTE 1

ADRMAEVAR 1

ADRNALIA2 1

ADRNALLA 1

ADRRENAL3 1

ADRVICCY1 1

ADRXZAR1 1

ADRXZAR3 1

ADRXZAR4 1

ADRXZAR5 1

DAMADOCS 1

DAMAROVQUEST 10

DAMAROVERETURNS 1

DAMAROVRETURNSTIMER 2117911

DAMAROVTIMERRUNS 1

DERYNSPEAKS 2

ERICASISANNYOING 1

FIRSTTALK 1

ORLANNASPEAKS 2

ORPHANSPAWN 2

PID.BODHI 1

PIDTANYA 1

SALKASPSEAKS 2

#77 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:56 AM

Pretty sure the problem is the Hexxat conflict. I'll put up an updated version ASAP, but in the meantime, setting RH#ADRIANHEXXATCHALLENGE to 3 should fix the stutter.

#78 -Lima-

-Lima-

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:15 PM

#79 -Tuchulu-

-Tuchulu-

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:49 PM

Hello! 

I am getting the "Hmm. And that's one less Cyricist in the world ..." in a loop, I have tried all the options and messing with some global variables but I can't seem to have it stop, any ideas on how I could fix it? Thanks in advance

#80 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:28 PM

Did you side with Bodhi? There was a bug there, but it should be fixed in the newest version. If you have a non-current one, you can use the console to set: