Classic Adventures New Homepage

Homepage Classic Adventures NPC BG2 Total conversion

8 replies to this topic

#1 leahnkain

leahnkain
  • Modder
  • 7649 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

After a year of inactivity the Classic Adventures homepage is back online thanks to Sam! As we begin to organize and resume our work on Classic Adventures please report any errors, misspellings, inconsistencies, or if you have any suggestions for our homepage, here. Thank you.

The Classic Adventures official homepage can be found at http://classicadventuresmod.com/

Longing for the old pen and paper modules of the 70's and 80's. Experience AD&D's greatest adventures using the infinity engine: Visit our homepage at http://classicadventuresmod.com/

#2 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:15 PM

Great!

#3 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• 1506 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:28 PM

Nice indeed!

I look forward to play CA, I've been waiting for years until it is completed ... I know u can make it! ;-)

Cheers!

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#4 Victor Zafiro

Victor Zafiro
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:49 AM

Yeaaaaaaah!!

#5 Stormshadow

Stormshadow
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:43 PM

The mod website link on the SHS homepage is no longer valid. The above link should replace it.

#6 Sam.

Sam.
  • Modder
  • 967 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:21 PM

The mod website link on the SHS homepage is no longer valid. The above link should replace it.

I have notified the Admins of the dead links.  Hopefully they will have time to update them.

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

-- <charname> to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

Posted Image
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage

#7 Sam.

Sam.
  • Modder
  • 967 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:22 PM

Choo Choo was kind enough to update the link to the website on the top of the forum page for us, but unfortunately:

Hey guys, sorry, I've been away--the website is actually static at the moment, we have no way to update it (you might have noticed the lack of news updates there). We were hoping to make a new one earlier this year, but then I got hired by Beamdog and all free time went out the window. Going to be looking into it again soon.

I made some tweaks to the Screens and Features pages, and played around with creating a slide show on the Home page, so let me know what you think and if I've broken anything.

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

--------------------

Posted Image

CA Forums CA Homepage

#8 Sam.

Sam.
  • Modder
  • 967 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:28 PM

Introducing the CA Portrait Project!  If you notice anything that I have goofed, please let me know.

--------------------

Posted Image

CA Forums CA Homepage

#9 Son of Imoen

Son of Imoen
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

Hihaaa!  :cheers:  I have long waited for this wonderful news, so I can access all the background info on the npc's in this great conversion-mod. I've almost finished my first playthrough of it, will start another sometime to do the questpaths I skipped this time.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Homepage, Classic Adventures, NPC, BG2, Total conversion